It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micronuke theory question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey ATS, this is my first post (go easy on me!). I have done a little bit of reading on the theory that micronukes (fission-fusion hybrids) where used to bring down the WTCs. My question is: if miconukes were used, would there be lingering traces of alpha radiation in the bodies of the victims of the immediate blast or rescue workers who died shorty after?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There were high rates of leukemia and lung cancer. All this is detailed in the main thread, here.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yet the president had no problem with standing on the site itself. I don�t think talk of Mini-Nukes is going to help this whole 9/11 push.

I do believe the buildings were �pulled� but I also just feel talk about mini-nukes and such like, make a joke of the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
Hey ATS, this is my first post (go easy on me!). I have done a little bit of reading on the theory that micronukes (fission-fusion hybrids) where used to bring down the WTCs.

We do have reports of radiation but they blame it on the Depleted Uranium in the planes. Problem is the 757 and 767 do not carry Depleted Uranium they use Tungsten for counterweights.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And what about the THOUSANDS of smoke detectors, and exit signs that all use tritium in them? Or the computer monitors? Or the asbestos?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And what about the THOUSANDS of smoke detectors, and exit signs that all use tritium in them? Or the computer monitors? Or the asbestos?

Hey, i am just telling you what the report stated. Here is the report.

www.xs4all.nl...

On Sept. 11, I called a medical doctor who lives 7 miles from the Pentagon and warned her that DU could have burned in the hijacked jets that crashed (up to 3000 pounds were used in 747's). She turned on her gamma meter - radiation levels were 8 times higher than normal inside her house. She informed the Nuclear Information Resource Service in Washington DC[Phone: 202-328-0002], and the EPA, FBI, HazMat and other emergency response agencies went to the Pentagon to investigate.
A pile of rubble from the crash was radioactive, but the EPA rep said "oh... it's probably depleted uranium... it's not a health hazard unless you breathe it". Firefighters, Pentagon personnel, and communities nearby DID BREATHE IT. There was no follow-up investigation, and what about the World Trade Center in NY? Radiation almost never gets into the media. It is a taboo subject.

[Physicist]
It does not matter whether the planes that hit the World-Trade Towers and the Pentagon have DU or not as long as DU does not catch fire. If DU catches fire -- most likely it will just like in the case of the El-Al plane that caught fire outside Amsterdam (Netherland), it will form aerosols of uranium dioxide. Inhalation of the aerosols can be harmful to human health depending on the quantity inhaled.
The presence of aerosols can be checked with the help of a simple radiation survey meter. Such meters are readily available and the site near the Towers should be checked for gamma-ray emitters as soon as possible. If you do not see any radiation from adioisotopes of thorium-234 and protoactinium-234, you are fairly certain that no DU has become airborne and it is unlikely to be harmful to human health.
Hari Sharma.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is why it�s going to go nowhere and these people will ultimately get clean away with the events on that day, you cannot sell mini-nukes to Joe America, he/she will not understand nor comprehend a story about little nuclear devices and therefore we should all stick to the sellable fact about that day. A building was pulled, they said the word pulled and it came down like it was pulled, fire-fighters reported hearing bangs going off, what were they?

As I have said, we are creating a long and unbelievable story and the more comes out that can�t be sold, the more people will turn away and think we are nuts or just want to dream up these little things for our own entertainment.

Have we not yet learnt to play them at their own game

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
This is why it�s going to go nowhere and these people will ultimately get clean away with the events on that day, you cannot sell mini-nukes to Joe America, he/she will not understand nor comprehend a story about little nuclear devices and therefore we should all stick to the sellable fact about that day.

I am not trying to sell the mini-nuke theory. But when a report clearly states that radiation was casued by depleted uranium and we know that the 757 and 767 do not carry Du then we have something that is not correct.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I am not trying to sell the mini-nuke theory. But when a report clearly states that radiation was casued by depleted uranium and we know that the 757 and 767 do not carry Du then we have something that is not correct.

I totally understand where you are coming from man, I would question were it came from also and you are right in doing so, I just feel that it�s a harder thing to sell than a building being pulled, as we have footage of it coming down and footage of the owner saying it was �pulled� I think there is loads of evidence against the official story of that day and I think something smells about the way, or, what was used to bring down the twin towers, but, its just creating other stuff for (not us) but people out there to get there heads around. (Keeping in mind you and I can fully deal with the whole mini-nuke theory, Mr left college to raise his family can�t)

Image this if you will. EVERYONE that was shouting and asking questions about that days events, all decided to come together and ask one point, over and over and did not stop or become silent until it was answered. Was the building Pulled or not? Look at the footage and tell us what�s going on? Why did you say it was �pulled�

If we all just came together, the people out there would see this, they would see this question being asked, by 1000�s of people and they would sit up and ask, okay, this is just one question and its not too unreasonable a question, there are no wild and unbelievable crap surrounding it, these people are all just asking why the building came down the way it did on camera and why the owner said it was pulled.

I think the normal people with families, the people that don�t really care as long as them same families have food and a clean safe house/area to live in, I think they would start asking, not was it pulled, but, indeed, why won�t you answer their unreasonable question? This would lead to bigger things and get the whole think intelligently on-track, then do it again and ask another question, a different one, but just another one.

We have to be really smart.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yet the president had no problem with standing on the site itself.

There are official sources stating the successful development of minimal radiation devices. By the nature of a fusion weapon water contains the residual radiation very well. Water was being sprayed on the site constantly at that point.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Compare these two images if you will... the elite love to rub the truth in your face, and the memorial of the WTC makes a mockery of the people who died there. Pillars of light;

The "Pillars of light" are representing the "cone of destruction" which occured within the WTC towers.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Compare these two images if you will... the elite love to rub the truth in your face, and the memorial of the WTC makes a mockery of the people who died there. Pillars of light;

The "Pillars of light" are representing the "cone of destruction" which occured within the WTC towers.

YOU are the one making the mockery! Please offer an OUNCE of proof to you post!!! Your BASELESS accusations and theories are as bad as defecating on the graves of those that died.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Hey, i am just telling you what the report stated. Here is the report.

www.xs4all.nl...

Ultima...your "report" looks like a blog. Who are these people?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The smart thing to, would be to take the picture down that�s below your forum name and then ask him a question, because if you think he is making a mockery out of the people who died, then what is that small gif achieving.

The 9/11 truth movement = they want the truth

Minds on vacation = you feel they are stupid

Mouths Working Overtime = you feel they should shut their mouths and stop asking questions. be hush hush.

Captain Obvious = dislikes people who stand for truth, does not want the truth, thinks the people that do are dumb and wants people to shut up and stop asking questions.

What position do you hold within the administration?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

YOU are the one making the mockery! Please offer an OUNCE of proof to you post!!! Your BASELESS accusations and theories are as bad as defecating on the graves of those that died.

so is believing the official story.
for example believing it took 40 minutes to scramble fighters, or that the fuel that burned down the towers couldnt burn computers in the area of impact in the pentagon. or that 'we made the decision to pull the building' means evacuate, even tho it had been evacuated for 6 hours or more.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The smart thing to, would be to take the picture down that?s below your forum name and then ask him a question, because if you think he is making a mockery out of the people who died, then what is that small gif achieving.

The 9/11 truth movement = they want the truth

Minds on vacation = you feel they are stupid

Mouths Working Overtime = you feel they should shut their mouths and stop asking questions. be hush hush.

Captain Obvious = dislikes people who stand for truth, does not want the truth, thinks the people that do are dumb and wants people to shut up and stop asking questions.

What position do you hold within the administration?

First of all, I am a bleeding heart Liberal. Actually last night I went to see a play with my wife in Boston called RFK. Great play that deals with Robert Kennedy and his political life.
I am 100% AGIANST the war in Iraq. Although a registered Ind. I typically vote Democrat. I despise George Bush and his administration.

My Avatar is my opinion:
The 9/11 truth movement = they ignore facts
Minds on vacation = MOST of them don't think things through
Mouths Working Overtime = Open mouth insert foot. in other words..most do not think before they speak.

Please InterWeb...don't put words in my mouth. I have NEVER called anyone "stupid" in here. I personally question my government and seek the TRUTH behind it. I don't go to Prison Planet or Info Wars to get all my information. Alex Jones and Dylan Avery are not my sole source of media. My personal decisions are based on information gathered from a variety of sources.

Proof of my avatar... look at the post above mine! It speaks for itself

[edit on 23-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

so is believing the official story.
for example believing it took 40 minutes to scramble fighters, or that the fuel that burned down the towers couldnt burn computers in the area of impact in the pentagon. or that 'we made the decision to pull the building' means evacuate, even tho it had been evacuated for 6 hours or more.

You OBVIOUSLY have done zero research into the facts surrounding 911. And quite honestly, from this post, you have done very MINIMAL research on CT sites.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thier names and e-mails on the post. Also the phone number for the Nuclear Information Resource Service.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You OBVIOUSLY have done zero research into the facts surrounding 911. And quite honestly, from this post, you have done very MINIMAL research on CT sites.

I have done lots of research like filed FOIA requests and e-mailed construction companies that were at ground zero.

What have you done ?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Thier names and e-mails on the post. Also the phone number for the Nuclear Information Resource Service.

This "report" is just an exchange of E-mails. Not at all a report or legal document that is based on a legitimate investigation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join