It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa...pulling the wool over or eyes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ever heard of PROJECT BLUE BEAM? Get ready.....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've always believed that many of these UFO sightings and strange weather anomolies are nothing short of military secrets being tested.

I've seen on the History channel a while back where in the time of Cleopatra when Egypt was at it's most powerful, the fire (I believe the Romans were responsible for) that tore through that city, burnt a library down. Within that library was documents, drawings, writings, that were so far advanced, the destruction of these items actually set mankind's development BACK over 1,000 years!!!! IMAGINE THAT????? So if at that time we were so far advanced in all aspects, do you think between that time and now, we couldn't achieve strides in science on that level again???

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
1) Project Blue Beam has nothing to do with UFOs.

2) I don't think our government has anti-gravity or anti-matter propulsion systems which can enable an air craft to hover and then take off at 7,000 per hour. I just don't believe it. Unless they were given this technology.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Actually Project Blue Book DID have something to do with this. My grandmother worked as a secretary typing the manuscripts to the project and was sworn to secrecy. She did validate that it was related to unexplained phenomenon, but would not elaborate, not even when she was dieing and I questioned her about it again, she said she swore secrecy to her grave and that's exactly what she did.
What I do have are copies of some of the manuscript with most of the information blacked out!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not Project Blue Book

I'm talking about the NASA Project Blue Beam

Project Blue Book was a bogus attempt to disprove UFOs. They did a very good job. But they couldn't shut all of us up!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My bad..you're right!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join