It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows a THIRD person on the moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Zorgon, I loved your video! I truly hope this is a known fake. I would have to have a lot more than an oddball YouTube video to think that the moonlandings were all faked.

LOL... well my personal opinion for the record is that we did indeed land on the Moon, but the images were faked for several reasons...

Propaganda was one... but despite what they told you about the Cold War, Russia was our friend... The whole cold war thing was so both sides had an excuse to spend money on weapons and space projects. There are several declassified CIA documents around now that show the level of cooperation between Russia and the US in space from the beginning and a good book by two astronauts, "Two Sides of the Moon" by David Scott AND Alexei Leonov

The main reason for the public was that they needed great high res images for Time and Life Magazines and the press in general to show a good face to keep the funds flowing.

The real reason in my opinion is because A) we were already there and B) threre were things on the moon that they could not show the world.

I am working on collecting the data so I cannot present this just yet, but I will as soon as I get the last document through the FOIA...

The interesting thing is two James Bond films tossed in a "hint" "Diamonds are Forever" where they have a chase scene through the Lunar Set and "Live and Let Die" which has a retracting floor at the bottom of a crater...

And don't forget the Werner von Braun Walt Disney collaboration

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Z., Is this opus coming to a thread near here? Please believe me when I say that I have an open mind on this. But so far I have seen very little proof.

I am well aware that the USSR and the US had a very 'special' relationship built on mutual need.

I look forward to facts.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So have you EVER heard of them doing a full scale mock up in the desert, complete with low gravity & lunar dust? This is more ridiculous than anything the video claims to be.

If they did such a full scale mock up, it would be common knowledge no need for secrecy there.
I wanna see documented evidence of your claim, or its complete drivel.

My guess is that it was a camera test made at night in the desert. They had to practice somewhere. The audio could be from anything. I hope it means they had to fake a few things because the real film showed aliens or whatever, but I doubt it.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Are my eyes deceiving me? In addition to the dude without a spacesuit
on the right of the frame, it looks like a little poodle took a leak on the
leg of the lunar lander 5 secs. before the end. Can't be!..can it?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wildone, Get a cup of coffee, and relax, dude. I said plainly "guess" . It was an open guess as to what COULD be an explanation. Nothing more.

So calm yourself down, and relax about the drivel factor. At that point in this thread, most of us were still doing the 'wow' thing. No need for you to get wound too tight.

And if you've bothered to read my posts in this thread, you would see that I'm open to a lot of ideas. Though I tend to lose patience with people that attack, and when they do it needlessly, I really lose respect for them.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Could be the nail in the moon landing coffin.

I would definitely like to hear an expert opinion on what that is.

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
excellent!! thats really pathetic.

I was wondering the other day how we got to the moon then but we can hardly get the shuttle into space now without having to check it and freek out on re-entry?????

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
...and "Live and Let Die" which has a retracting floor at the bottom of a crater...

That was You Only Live Twice IIRC.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is a very VERY poor quality video. I've already had the video enlarged to full scress, taken screen shots and taken those into PhotoShop.

I can't find one frame that has the full astronaught in it. It's so pixelated that his head is cut off. I can only see his legs moving in most frames, except when he passed behind the lander. But, I've pulled up another apollo spacesuit and put them side-by-side as well as the "suitless space man" and they all seem comparable with respect to proportions and height.

The video is of such poor quality that I can't say one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Z., Is this opus coming to a thread near here?

Yeah and soon I have 6 weeks off now and will have time to catch up. The problem is the amount of data I need to sort to put it "in order"

But its coming

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdlif you think they don't monitor for that sort of copyright infringement trust me they would have that video off 30 seconds after it was posted!

Umm NASA videos and photos are in the public domain by virtue of the fact that we PAY for them with our taxes... Once they are "out there" NASA cannot nor do they ever claim copyright issues... They are just careful about WHAT they release

So IF its real and was leaked, discrediting it is about their only option

Zorgon I don't know how long you've been on the forums but I do recall seeing you in my travells. As some one who has been a part of the aviation forums I can tell you that we have had members had to take down posting due to international and national security issues. If you think that just because something is on you tube it can't be taken down by force if it did show something I dont think you thinking critically.

[edit on 22/08/06 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't think you will ever get a proof from this one way or the other. Between the low quality and the overuse of the unsharp mask there is not much to work with. I've been through it as much as possible. A forensics filter does not reveal anything you can't see already. The distortion from compression and sharpening on the mystery person matches that on other objects. That does not mean much though.

Good luck with this one Zorgon. Finding the original source might be more productive than further analysis. Might be real, might be fake. No way to tell.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
If you think that just because something is on you tube it can't be taken down by force if it did show something I dont think you thinking critically.

[edit on 22/08/06 by Canada_EH]

I think you two are on different subjects. Zorgon is right about the intellectual license. NASA footage is open game. If your posting pirated footage of new aircraft still under a National Security umbrella that is a whole different, unrelated issue altogether. Just possessing it is a criminal act.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Uh huh... so why weren't the Russian all over this moon hoax? They're the one's who would have known!

That guy you see is in a space suit.

Well, I guess communists will keep smoking their pot.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Good luck with this one Zorgon. Finding the original source might be more productive than further analysis. Might be real, might be fake. No way to tell.

Its okay I won't waste too much time on it. The biggest problem these days is that so many people have computers and programs that CAN create such films and seem to have a need to present fakes... but we can't leave them unchecked, just in case a real one slips by...

I found this one of Buzz stepping down... what I find unusual is the lighting and shadows. It just doesn't look right somehow...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
In response to the OP, the following is the YouTube version of the original Apollo 16 video:

But, as long as we're on the subject of questionable Apollo Moon landing footage, I'd like to submit the following video for your review:

Ahhh... Good Times!

Mod Edit: Fixed video embeds.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ahh, good times indeed. A pity the youtube vids don't work.

Thanks they work now, LOL.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The real reason in my opinion is because A) we were already there and B) threre were things on the moon that they could not show the world.

Hey Zorgon, Can't wait to read your book when you get everything squared away, you present some intereseting ideas, even though I may not always agree with them

I have a question. Why would we need to fake a moon landing to get high resolution shots if we were already there? Surely there are spots on the moon that they could have worked with that do not contain things that they could not show the world. They would have actually gotten a better shot on the moon since they would have to use a camera that was capable of being in space, right. I just don't understand the logic in your post? I'm not saying that it's not there, I just don't see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
Ahh, good times indeed. A pity the youtube vids don't work.

Here. Try this:

Apollo 16 sans janitor

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
could be on a sound set .. maybe we didnt go after all ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join