It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video & Evidence There Was No Controlled Demo

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
WTF .... they say KEROSENE!!! What do you think Jet Fuel is mostly made of!

I have ALL the links to the interviews.

This is the thread ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

NIST NCSTAR 1-7 (Occupant Behavior, Egress, and Emergency Communication)
wtc.nist.gov...

or NIST NCSTAR 1-5 (Reconstruction of the Fires in the World Trade Center Towers).

wtc.nist.gov...

The problem with NIST is that they base there reseach on pictures and video just like everyone else. they never even tried to recreated that hole day, like they do in allmost all other cases.
Why is that? this is what seems funny too me.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

WTF .... they say KEROSENE!!! What do you think Jet Fuel is mostly made of!

Ok CaptainObvious, explain to me what Kerosene smells like. Then explain to me how many people in new york would actually use kerosene.

Most of his links are to NIST LOL!!!

[edit on 25-6-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just keep moving the goal posts boys. Many quotes are from firefighter and on the NIST report.

I will Double check the 28K gallons. As I believe thats what was on these planes.

If I was mistaken, I will surley get back to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Just keep moving the goal posts boys. Many quotes are from firefighter and on the NIST report.

I will Double check the 28K gallons. As I believe thats what was on these planes.

If I was mistaken, I will surley get back to you.

Show me video evidence of the firefighters saying this stuff, and I will eat my words, untill then, these firefighters do not even exist to me, they are a bunch of text on the screen.

And you are 100% wrong about the 28k gallons, just like you are with everything else you have ever said in this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
wtc.nist.gov...

There are SEVERAL sections that deal with the destruction and the FIREBALLS.

Oh.. please show me the source where you have the amount of Jet Fuel on the planes.

And please show me where you got your information about ALL the jet fuel being burned off in the original fireball.

You now want VIDEO? SO these firefighters DONT EXIST!!! Why dont you look into what I have posted. I 100 ASSURE you that they exist.

Agian... move the goal posts 11 11 .

And please show me what I have posted that is incorrect.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, time to shut CaptianObvious up with pure fact, using his own sources against him...

wtc.nist.gov...

The initial jet fuel fires lasted at most a few minutes.

Go back to sleep CaptainObvious.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Did ya read your quote... INITIAL ... INITIAL!!!

Instead of trying to lie on here...why dont you answer some of my questions??

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Oh.. please show me the source where you have the amount of Jet Fuel on the planes.

LOL, this is why I dont want to give you the time of day. You sit here and support NIST, but you didn't even read it?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

wtc.nist.gov...

On that day, AA Flight 11 was much lighter. Bound from Boston for Los Angeles, some 3,000 miles away, it carried only about half the full load of jet fuel. When it hit the north tower, it likely contained about 10,000 gal (66,000lbs), evenly distributed between the right and lef twing tanks.

CaptianObvious, obviously didn't read NIST reports but he supports them.... Attention everyone, CaptianObvious should be put on ignore, because its obvious he doesn't have a clue what hes talking about.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I told you that If i was wrong... i would admit it... My numbers were incorrect... and NO i didnt site NIST as stating that. I said 20,000. I will have to check the second flight. I DO in fact recall reading 20,00 gallons some where.... but again... i could be mistaken

You can Ignore me all you want, because you are ignoring the facts. REAL men will continue a true debate and look at the facts. you can ignore me though. And you will lose

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Lets put the icing on the cake with NIST, and show one of the other major flaws in the NIST reports.... When I say flaws, I actually mean LIES.

Here it is:
wtc.nist.gov...

Some of the burning fuel shot up and down the elevator shafts, blowing out doors and walls on the other floors all the way down to the basement.

Can someone care to explain how the bold part above is possible? Look at this image of the elevator shafts in the WTC's:

NIST caught in a lie.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You need to look alittle closer....

For an elevator’s cables to be cut and result in dropping the car to the bottom of the shaft, the cables would need to have been in the aircraft impact debris path, floors 93 through 98 in WTC 1 or floors 78 through 83 in WTC 2. Inspection of the elevator riser diagram and architectural floor plans for WTC 1 shows that the following elevators met these criteria: cars 81 through 86 (Bank B) and 87 through 92 (Bank C), local cars in Zone III; car 50, the freight elevator, and car 6, the Zone III shuttle. … Cars 6 and 50 could have fallen all the way to the pit in the sub-basement level, and car 50 in WTC 1 was reported to have done so.
wtc.nist.gov...(PDF pg. 160)

11 11 ..... your posts are showing your true colors...

I may have mistaken the jet fuel gallons.... but your posts are not accurate AT all

you are refusing to admit to evidence that is RIGHT in front of you!

[edit on 25-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You can Ignore me all you want, because you are ignoring the facts.

Ignoring FACTS???!?!?!?!? You just tried to claim the jet's had 28,000 gallons of fuel when they hit. You tried to use 28k as a fact.... but it is false...

You are actually hurting the truth movement with your pathetic false statements that are NOT facts, and I suggest everyone to ignore you untill you get your facts straight, or else you will be forcing people to back-track. Facts that should already be well known are still being talked about because people like you do not do any research.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
11 11 ... first of all to suggest everyone in here to put me on ignore ...shows me that you FEAR me....

secondly... you state this again... i can almost assure that you will get a warning from MODS.

Lets stick to the facts. I made a mistake on the fuel... I admitted it.
You however... said that the firefighters that have been interviewed do not exist unless they are on video.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You need to look alittle closer....

CaptainObvious, NIST claims that the fires from the jet fuel blew out elevator doors in the basement.... Impossible.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

11 11 ... first of all to suggest everyone in here to put me on ignore ...shows me that you FEAR me....

secondly... you state this again... i can almost assure that you will get a warning from MODS.

Lets stick to the facts. I made a mistake on the fuel... I admitted it.
You however... said that the firefighters that have been interviewed do not exist unless they are on video.

CaptainObvious, you are talking the wrong person. I do not fear one single thing in this entire world. Not one single thing, including the mods of this forum.

Talk about moving goal post.... I want PROOF and EVIDENCE, and you are trying to pass TEXT QUOTES as PROOF. Thats as low as it gets...

If I could pass TEXT QUOTES as proof then here we go:

"911 was an inside job" - George Bush

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well then explain all the witnesses that agree with the NIST report. There are several people that saw the fireballs.

Firefighters were noted as seeing puddles of jet fuel at the bottom of the elevator shelves.

Can we agree that there was thousands of gallons of jet fuel that did NOT ignite in the initial explosion?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Come on CaptainObvious, you keep asking me to answer your questions, when you are the first one to ignore mine.

I asked you to show me 180+ engineers saying 30-40% of the jet fuel didn't burn on impact.. you still havent..

According to your calculations 30-40% of the jet fuel is 3000-4000 gallons.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The NIST report states:

3.4 THE JET FUEL

As in WTC1 , less than 15 percent of the jet fuel burned in the spray cloud insode the building. Roughly 10-25 percent was consumed in the fireballs outside the building. Thus, well over half of the jet fuel remained after the initial fireballs.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well then explain all the witnesses that agree with the NIST report.

Ok, Ill explain it by using you as an example... The NIST report is so long and full of rant, NOBODY READ IT! JUST LIKE YOU!

Can we agree that there was thousands of gallons of jet fuel that did NOT ignite in the initial explosion?

NO, because nobody in the entire world knows this answer.. NIST themself say they estimated their answer. Do you have any clue what the word estimated means??

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So... 1/2 of the 10,000 gallons is 5,000? Correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join