It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorker's asked simple questions about 911. *video*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Do the governments rely on people's ability to not care enough to question the official story?

Your question reminded me of some of what Hitler had to say on the subject of sheeple:

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." - Adolf Hitler

The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.
-- Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" 1925

[edit on 6/9/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So what is your point? This same show a few weeks back asked the question, "Who is most responsible for 9-11, Yusuf Islam(aka Cat Stevens), Osama Bin Laden or Barack Obama? Surprise, surprise! Quite a few said Obama and Yusuf Islam. What it proves is that if you suddenly stick a camera in the nose of the average American they feel compelled to provide an answer. It doesn't prove that American's or anyone else is gullible enough to believe that there is a conspiracy. But then that is your's and every other 9-11 conspiracy believers point isn't it? That everyone else is dumber than you and if they would only open their eyes they could see the truth.

Nice tenuous argument, but all it shows is that a good comedian will find humour and gullibility anywhere.

LEE.

Ram

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So this must be the sheeple..

No knowlegde what so ever..
See them everywhere.

wicked.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
ANOK, you have asked me twice and I answered once.

Show me where you answered, I must have missed it...

Sry but you're gonna have to do better than that. I want your explanation, not a link to a website. I just want to see if you understand what your are promoting.

And no this is not off topic, if you can't answer my simple question then you have no credibility and are just wasting peoples time. And it's interesting that your actions are almost exactly like another poster who couldn't answer my question either...

Dr. Bazant
Now I know for sure you have done no research.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What is this? Quiz time with ANOk? The rules: If I don't answer I get the donkey ears, if I do I get to hear how wrong my observation is-- Yeah sounds like twoof seekin' to me.

I think you are but a repugnant little twit trying to netstalk me no matter the thread topic...I told you where to find an explaination..Do you really think Bazant is a household name? An obvious answer? Shheeze dude, I have never liked you..I suppose it stems from all the nazi propaganda films I found while looking into the origins of Hotel Holle-- ya know, the hotel holle you flash around in your sig.

Start a thread if you cannot find the answers YOU seek. Go to JREF if you want structural engineers to respond to your queries.

Do you need for me to be a Structural Engineer for me to be "credible?"

Since I am not, and have never claimed to be--is it not more credible of me to defer to experts in their fields? I could go into all of the heat derived plasticity, load transfers due to impact damage, and buckling-- but what would be the point? To do your homework for you? Are you trying to convert me with this rock-solid-proof of an epiphany you had? /sarcasm

Naw, you just follow me from thread to thread attempting to question my credibility, because you don't like the message I generally send. You would rather me be off of ATS, or posting as a "non-credible" person. Apparently you want this a lot, really kinda creepy how much.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by GwionX]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think you are but a repugnant little twit trying to netstalk me no matter the thread topic...I told you where to find an explaination..Do you really think Bazant is a household name? An obvious answer? Shheeze dude, I have never liked you..

I would highly suggest you cease and desist with the name calling before you find yourself with a nice little red badge with 'warn' written across it. If I were you I would take a look at ATS terms and conditions

Keep it nice boys and girls

[edit on 10-6-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There shouldn't be a need to post this reminder as this banner is blinking at the top and bottom of ever 9/11 thread.

This warning on the threads here are not a joke. Members are being post banned because of inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, and trolling.

Thank you to everyone making the effort to "play nice."

Questions and comments can be directed to the Complain/Suggestion feature.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What is this? Quiz time with ANOk? The rules: If I don't answer I get the donkey ears, if I do I get to hear how wrong my observation is-- Yeah sounds like twoof seekin' to me.

I just asked you a simple question is all. You obviously can't answer it.
But instead of admitting the official story has holes you can't fill, you ignore, dance around the question, or as now reduce to name calling.

How can you be so sure the official story is the truth when you can't even find the answer to a simple physics question? It's not in your de-bunking sites or the NIST report is it? Think for yourself! Fearing the truth will hurt us all in the long run.

Closed mindedness=10
Credibility=0

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A person has to be receptive to the frequencies that leads to awareness on how the government or shadow government does not represent the people it enslaves.

Only when that door of frequencies is opened, can a person see the evidence for what it truly is regarding 911.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Start a thread if you cannot find the answers YOU seek. Go to JREF if you want structural engineers to respond to your queries.

I have perused jref before and didn't come accross any structural engineers posting. Could you link me to some of their discussions? Could prove interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join