It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bang Zoom Bang !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The video was aired as part of the PBS Nova documentary, "Why the towers fell". Maybe they cite a source for the video in the documentary.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The video was aired as part of the PBS Nova documentary, "Why the towers fell". Maybe they cite a source for the video in the documentary.

I click on the source and the link doesn't work.

If we can find this video, it would prove if this photo is real or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
These are not like the pic

plane crash

plane crash

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If you go to

www.youtube.com...

at 2.01 of Why the Towers Fell, part 1. you can see another snip of video which shows the plane well into the building before puffs appear on the wall facing the viewer. I haven't located the actual sequence referred to in my original post yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This appears to be the sequence from which the original photo was taken. The sequence starts at 3:10 of Why the Towers Fell, part2, posted on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

If this is the video, and I think it is, then the photo as presented in the original citation is fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Is there a visual record of damage at or near the approx. puff location after the strike and fireball? Tower 2 right?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
This appears to be the sequence from which the original photo was taken. The sequence starts at 3:10 of Why the Towers Fell, part2, posted on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

If this is the video, and I think it is, then the photo as presented in the original citation is fake.

Yep OC seems busted. I just watched that link as well. Unless somebody can chop out a more precise frame to contradict! (my google vid. pause finger is too slow)

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yup,I agree Scrapple.It seems as though they added the puffs caused when the plane was already in the building to the still of pre-impact,imo.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be terrible if the 911 Truth side degenerated into cooking up fake photographic material to help unmask the frauds? It would be a little like those early Christian theologians who decided that lying for Jesus was the right thing to do. If we go too far down that road the perps will never be in jail. Maybe that's the whole point. I wonder how many of these poison pills have been put in place already.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My perception is that anyone who would alter the truth to expose the truth is not a person who seeks the truth.

This could be a hoax from a person who believes the official story.

Kinda like the same thing from a person who hoaxes a ufo photo, chances are he does not believe in the possibility that they are ufo's for real.

But, has it been confirmed this photo was fake?

If we have proof of this, we should tell the site that put it up so they remove it. the photo doesn't come from the site it self, it's an outside source.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey, in this video at 3:08 we see the explosion before the plane enters the building...

Now question is, is this video also a fake?

Huh wow... at 3:42 we see the traces of the wings destroying the building before the wings enters in the building and we see that the wing marks should have been a different place on the building then where the wing marks are...

It almost looks like what we are seeing is pre designed and the result of it having delay and it also looks like it's not completely clean and accurate.

Hmmm this is very interesting...

[edit on 8-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The picture is not fake, I repeat, The picture is not fake.

Here is the video, you can see the flash or whatever it is before the plane hit.

So now one must ask one self, What does this mean?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Fascinating shot.

I don't beleive a reflection of a fire or explosion would be so strong in this shot. It appears as if the plane is the source of that orange light. I have suspected for a while that the plane may have been harboring explosives set to destroy any evidence of government complicity. Just incase the WTC fall did not go as planned.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey steveR, check the videos I posted as well if you didn't already.

The 5 mins one shows some very interesting things.

Some inconsistencies with reality, so to speak...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey Selfless, I'm pretty sure that flash in the beginning is from the nose of the plane. What gets me is the second flash at 0:35 in the movie, it appears to the side of the WTC and dissapears instantly after appearing. It is not debris.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here is another shot of the plane flash.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The flash from the nose is most likely a static discharge. Planes build up a pretty good static charge, that normally is discharged into the ground on landing. In this case, you have a large metal conductive structure close to the plane that's built up the charge. It's only natural for it to discharge into the towers.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
But what is the orange circle that appears before the plane touches the building?

It does seem like this is a real video and not a fake.

It could still be proven to be fake but i highly doubt it is fake.

So now the question is, what caused it?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's an electrical discharge. Have you ever built up a static charge and put your hand near something conductive? You don't even have to touch it, for the charge to jump from your finger to the object. It's the same thing. The plane built up a static charge on the nose, got near the building, and it jumped from the nose to the building. It just appeared to be round when it hit the building. That's why it only happened when the plane was that close to the building. You have to be pretty close for the charge to jump like that.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I never seen no static discharges like that.....

Care to prove this?

To me, this doesn't look natural at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join