It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSYOP Stock Footage Shown on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but in this image here, posted about that bridge moving on killtown.blogspot.com, you can if you look closely tell that the WTC is also changing perspective. Not much, but it is noticeable.

I also notice that the image you have just put is really blurred, I assume so no-one notices that the perspective of the WTC isn't exactly the same. How convenient.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
HI-----------Could the people who saw the planes, and posted here, please put bsregistration straight that it WAS planes you saw and not a torpedo.

Ewrrrrm. wiat, a 'TORPEDO'------brings to mind , dark humour sorry--'is that a plane? is that superman ?no its a torpedo!'

But again WAIT, bsregistration. I thought you were originally claiming that the towers were brought down by 'exotic weaponry' from space. But now you have swapped planes for torPEDOS?

AND try and undermine peoples actual observations?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
there's no point in listing all the folks who saw the planes in the sky and not on the telly.

he won't address that aspect because he has no answer.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Crackur, I do have an answer. I asked you rather nicely:

Where exactly where you and describe exactly what you saw please?

It's hard for me to answer your question when you expect me to read your mind. Why don't you tell me what I saw earlier tonight first?

If you give me a highly detailed description of what you saw, it will not only help me give you a good answer, but it could be an important piece of the puzzle.

I have a girlfriend who saw something fly in on a completely contradictory flight path before the second hit, that I think may have been a large cruise missile.

People make the mistake of seeing something in the sky, and then seeing the big fireball, and assuming that what they saw is what was shown on TV.

[emSo give me as much detail as you can: what floor you were on, which building, facing what direction, what color it was, what it sounded like, etc.

WHAT BUILDING WERE YOU IN, WHICH FLOOR WERE YOU ON, WHERE EXACTLY WERE YOU WHEN YOU "SAW THE PLANE?"

Before you claim I don't have an answer, which is total bull#, we need to find out what exactly it is that you saw. Otherwise it's pretty obvious that you're wasting everyone's time.

Then I'll give you the best answer I can.

Originally posted by Crakeur
there's no point in listing all the folks who saw the planes in the sky and not on the telly.

he won't address that aspect because he has no answer.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
I have a girlfriend who saw something fly in on a completely contradictory flight path before the second hit, that I think may have been a large cruise missile.

Well, why don't you explain then how if it had been a missile how the explosion looked like it did in the direction it went, and what does she think it was?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Let's have our supposed eyewitness "crackeur" give his account first. I don't want him saying "yeah, me too". Once we get all the details of his eyewitness account I'll be happy to compare that with another eyewitness account.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You're the guy claiming to be an eyewitness here. Answer the questions.

No i'm not, because according to you everything I saw was a military feed despite the fact it would be really difficult to do, and the possible problem internationally to do that.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I thought the question was coming from Crackeur. I want him to share his eyewitness account in great detail before I start giving details of a real eyewitness account.

Crackeur is contributing to the myth that there are "thousands of eyewitnesses" to the 2nd hit in New York. Let's find out what he actually saw.

With respect to the military feed, Apex, check out the archives for yourself. Everyone switched to WABC7 for the "plane crash" sequence. You can even hear them cut the audio and switch feeds on the recordings. It's not particularly subtle.

Originally posted by apex

You're the guy claiming to be an eyewitness here. Answer the questions.

No i'm not, because according to you everything I saw was a military feed despite the fact it would be really difficult to do, and the possible problem internationally to do that.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
bsregistration

my office at the time was on the 38th floor of a building on 34th street. I was sitting at a window (it was open wide) facing south. I had a completely unobstructed view of the towers and was watching the fire and smoke when the second plane came crashing in. it was a plane. it was visible coming across the sky

I have friends who saw it from closer and didn't see the plane flying like I did. I have friends who heard the roar of a low flying plane, looked up and saw the first plane screaming overhead on it's way to the towers.

I have friends who worked in the towers, who were on the street, looking up when the second plane hit.

I had friends who worked on the floors that were hit. Some of them lived long enough to call their family members (brother and wife) and tell them what was going on.

I have way too many eye witnesses to corroborate what I saw but, if you want to believe it was a missile, that's great. there's no convincing the folks who attempt to profit from this tragic event so I won't bother trying to. Instead, I will ask if you can try and convince Mr. Lear that it as torpedos or missiles that hit the buildings and, in return, I'd love for Mr. Lear to try and convince you it was holograms. (note: I am not accusing Mr. Lear of trying to profit from this, merely trying to get the two "best" theories to go head to head for my personal enjoyment).

Go on, discuss.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
out of curiousity bsregistration, at what point did you decide to try and muddy the waters with your insane theories? at what point did you sit up and say "all those people who live and work in NYC didn't see a thing, they're all lying or they're all working for the gov't"?

NYC is one crowded place and to try and pass off the theory that there aren't any eyewitnesses is just about the craziest thing I have ever heard.

the way I see this, you are basically suggesting something akin to a homerun being hit on a nationally televised baseball game and the whole country (or world) seeing it on tv but, in reality, there was no homerun and the 60,000 or so fans crammed into the stadium and staring at the field didn't see a thing.

it's ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
>my office at the time was on the 38th floor of a building on 34th street.

Which building? Where exactly were you? We'll check out your view from that location.

> I was sitting at a window (it was open wide) facing south. I had a completely unobstructed view of the towers and was watching the fire and smoke when the second plane came crashing in.

You had an unobstructed view of which towers? The North Tower?

> it was a plane. it was visible coming across the sky

Tell me the details of this plane.

>I have friends who saw it from closer and didn't see the plane flying like I did.

OK, we don't need to worry about what your friends saw, tell us what YOU saw.

>I have friends who heard the roar of a low flying plane, looked up and saw the first plane screaming overhead on it's way to the towers.

Again, I don't care about your friends. I want to know exactly where YOU were and what YOU saw and what YOU heard.

>I have friends who worked in the towers, who were on the street, looking up when the second plane hit.

This isn't about your friends.

>I had friends who worked on the floors that were hit. Some of them lived long enough to call their family members (brother and wife) and tell them what was going on.

Having friends is not the same thing as being an eyewitness.

>I have way too many eye witnesses to corroborate what I saw but, if you want to believe it was a missile, that's great.

You haven't said anything so far other than that you saw a plane. We're going to find out EXACTLY where you were and EXACTLY what you claim YOU saw before we worry about your friends.

>there's no convincing the folks who attempt to profit from this tragic event so I won't bother trying to.

You haven't even started giving an eyewitness account yet. You might as well saw "I saw a car" and I have lots of friends who saw a car better than I did.

>Instead, I will ask if you can try and convince Mr. Lear that it as torpedos or missiles that hit the buildings

No. I want your eyewitness account.

> and, in return, I'd love for Mr. Lear to try and convince you it was holograms.

This isn't about Mr Lear. YOU are the guy claiming to be an eyewitness, and so far you've only talked about how many friends you have.

>(note: I am not accusing Mr. Lear of trying to profit from this, merely trying to get the two "best" theories to go head to head for my personal enjoyment).

>Go on, discuss.

So far we have nothing to discuss. I don't even know where you were standing or what you saw. 34th street is not an exact location. You started talking about all your friends and all you have told us is "I saw a plane".

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Crakeur

There can be no convincing and no amount of testimony, that these people will accept, they have set their minds on 'no planes' and it can't be changed. Some of these people are intelligent thinking people, however for whatever reason they are 'wanting' to believe this.

I have a friend who does a lot of camera work, 3d modeling and effects. I showed him some of this stuff, he saw nothing wrong with anything on any of the film clips. In fact I tried to get him to post something on this, he won't bother, thinks its a waste of time.
All of this is explainable with movement, zoom and telescoping, perspective and angles etc.

I mean I believe the gov are involved in 9/11 or at least allowed something, and when I say Gov, I mean a small group or criminal elements operating in the black ops world. Soemthing like Operation Gladio, where even some leaders have no clue.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just when did you decide to claim that you're an eyewitness to what your friends saw? I'm not answering your questions until I get your eyewitness account.

out of curiousity bsregistration, at what point did you decide to try and muddy the waters with your insane theories? at what point did you sit up and say "all those people who live and work in NYC didn't see a thing, they're all lying or they're all working for the gov't"?

NYC is one crowded place and to try and pass off the theory that there aren't any eyewitnesses is just about the craziest thing I have ever heard.

the way I see this, you are basically suggesting something akin to a homerun being hit on a nationally televised baseball game and the whole country (or world) seeing it on tv but, in reality, there was no homerun and the 60,000 or so fans crammed into the stadium and staring at the field didn't see a thing.

it's ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was at 25 Broadway, 9th floor back right hand coner (facing west) had a clear view of the second plane as it banked in the 2nd tower. I was ~300 feet away when the first tower collasped. I was not vaporized, mutated or subjected to large amounts of radiation nor did I spontanelously combust.

This is a complete waste of server space and why the MODS allow this is beyond me.

This site would never allow this type of drivel in the past.......

ATS.....slowly spiraling downwards........

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Just when did you decide to claim that you're an eyewitness to what your friends saw? I'm not answering your questions until I get your eyewitness account.

Translation, I'm not proving anything until I can work out how the government could have controlled what you saw, through some highly unlikely scenario.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hang on, we'll deal with your eyewitness account after we deal with Crackeur's.

You couldn't see the plane hit the south tower then from your location, correct?

Originally posted by ferretman2
I was at 25 Broadway, 9th floor back right hand coner (facing west) had a clear view of the second plane as it banked in the 2nd tower. I was ~300 feet away when the first tower collasped. I was not vaporized, mutated or subjected to large amounts of radiation nor did I spontanelously combust.

This is a complete waste of server space and why the MODS allow this is beyond me.

This site would never allow this type of drivel in the past.......

ATS.....slowly spiraling downwards........

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
when I say towers I mean both towers. living in NYC, that was how they were referred to. the twin towers.

I had a clear and unobstructed view of the twin towers. one was burning. one was not. a plane came in from the west, which would be right side of my view, heading towards the east.

oddly enough, the images I saw, live, thru my open window from the 38th floor of the building on the corner of 34th street and 7th avenue (Nelson Towers, north west corner, above the citibank) were what was shown on tv over and over and over again. from other angles. what your girlfriend claims to have seen is a lie. she is one against thousands and thousands of people.

you sat there trying to figure out how to profit from this tragedy while I listened to anguished friends discussing how we could help the surviving brother locate his missing younger brother (my stock broker). we listened as friends told of the issues of identifying remains, as told by the wife of a missing friend.

we walked the city for months, seeing those missing posters, thousands of lost people posted everywhere like you see in the burbs when a kid loses his puppy.

we saw the stores throughout the city remove everything from there windows, draping flags, inscribing messages of hope and lighting candles for the missing and the dead. we hugged and held strangers. we walked around in a daze. we swapped stories of the soot, the damage the stench, the recovery, the hope found and lost.

you sat and tried to figure out how to profit from this.

you make me sick.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Crakeur, I know this must be painful for you, because I know how truamatized I was, and I wasn't in NYC actually watching that horror, and losing friends . So I cannot imagine what it must have been like to be there, and lose people, yet I still feel traumatized by it, and what followed, and what continues. So any accusers who believe i want MORE of same for ANYone, you are wrong. What I want is truth and justice.

Could you try and keep with this guy bsregistration, so as we can hopefully.......... put his theory to rest? Let him know exactly what he wants? Because, for all we know, he is sincere in his quest. Maybe it is presumptious to accuse him as being in it for profit. I don't know......................We aree trying to find out, because there is a blitz of this stuff at the moment, as we need people who have seen ACTUAL planes to put this dudes mind hopefully at rest.............Well at least not imagining the others in 9/11 Truth investigations are his/her enemies

[edit on 6-6-2007 by zoomein]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

when I say towers I mean both towers. living in NYC, that was how they were referred to. the twin towers.

I had a clear and unobstructed view of the twin towers. one was burning. one was not. a plane came in from the west, which would be right side of my view, heading towards the east.

What do you mean "would be"? You mean would be if you had been there, correct?

oddly enough, the images I saw, live, thru my open window from the 38th floor of the building on the corner of 34th street and 7th avenue (Nelson Towers, north west corner, above the citibank) were what was shown on tv over and over and over again. from other angles.

What do you mean images you saw? Did you see this with your own eyes or were you watching TV?

what your girlfriend claims to have seen is a lie. she is one against thousands and thousands of people.

I think you're a liar actually. You're talking about what your friends saw and what you "would have" seen if you had actually been there. But for calling my girlfriend a liar I'll call you a a #ing asshole who is making up a bull# eyewitness account.

you sat there trying to figure out how to profit from this tragedy while I listened to anguished friends discussing how we could help the surviving brother locate his missing younger brother (my stock broker). we listened as friends told of the issues of identifying remains, as told by the wife of a missing friend.

Cry me a river I don't care about your friends I want YOUR eyewitness account, which so far, it doesn't seem like you have.

we walked the city for months, seeing those missing posters, thousands of lost people posted everywhere like you see in the burbs when a kid loses his puppy.

we saw the stores throughout the city remove everything from there windows, draping flags, inscribing messages of hope and lighting candles for the missing and the dead. we hugged and held strangers. we walked around in a daze. we swapped stories of the soot, the damage the stench, the recovery, the hope found and lost.

you sat and tried to figure out how to profit from this.

you make me sick.

You're the guy claiming you're an eyewitness when you can't even answer the most basic facts other than what you would have seen. You're the sick person pretending to be a victim.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
zoomein,

you want me to continue with a guy who takes my statement and then asks me to clarify the words "would be"?

this is like clinton explaining sexual relations.

bsregistration is nothing more than a sleaze merchant, trying to make money on one of the largest tragedies in the history of the united states.

I'm guessing he didn't even have a girlfriend who was in NYC at the time of the attacks.

To go on and on with a guy who sees me say I saw the towers and then asks which one is pointless. I don't need to go on the stand to disprove his moronic, insane, theory.

I'm more likely to buy into the soul catcher on the moon than this steaming pile of bs (pun intended)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join