It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phillips:60 Architects Support WTC7 Controlled Demolition Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666

think for yourself and simple physics would most likely outline exactly what occured when a jet that big hits a building at 200+ mph.

Its obvious you already have your mind made up and no amount of evidence that myself or anyone else can provide will change that.

If the truth is so obvious as you claim regarding 9-11 then why are there still so many unanswered questions surrounding 9-11?

I know your going to respond there are no unanswered questions and thats because you were told what happened that day and you never questioned the official storey.

For those that want the real truth there are questions left unanswered and not even addressed in the official storey.

So people that like to think for themselves and not believe hook line and sinker everything they are told are asking questions to find out what really happened. Can that be such a bad thing?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Griff,

Thank you for taking your stand by putting your name forward.

Any comment on the apparent disappearance of 36’ x 1 acre of concrete at each tower? (A rough figure I believe accounting only for the outer ring of “non core” flooring)

For those who live and work in buildings everyday but are not engineers or architects, I am asking about – an acre SOLID cake of compressed concrete flooring. (4 inches poured onto approx. 110 floor decks). ~ 36 FEET THICK!

A four story cube of concrete, almost as tall as the adjacent WTC6, was never found “pan-caked” at the base of EITHER tower. It’s safe to assume that the WTC towers were not “dusty” prior to the attack. Observation says there was a “flow” of something out of “steel” towers that day.

Neither bad science nor lay understanding can erase the energy embedded in the material bonds of concrete or contributed to by person hours in its construction. To dismiss these is to dismiss the fact that you may now be reading this thread supported by similar structures.

Scrap

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

oh good response...yet another case of 'standard' force fed BS by the liberal left, what proof do you have aside from theoretical garbage?

Just so you know. I'm probably more conservative than you are.

think for yourself and simple physics would most likely outline exactly what occured when a jet that big hits a building at 200+ mph.

maybe you should take your own advice and start thinking (or at least researching). 200+ mph? Try nearly 500 mph I believe.

Analysing this takes more than just simple physics. But, simple physics will show you that the scenerio force fed down our throats about 9/11 is bunk.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hey einstein.....the building was built like a layer upon layer of reinforced concrete slabs........if you smash down even the top 3-4 floors, including the very heavy penthouse+roof....i would say it would fall exactly as it did.....like an accordian.....i mean for a paralell why dont you look up the images from that earthquake that hit the LA area some years back...there are similair apartment buildings(much much smaller in scale) that fell in the same order....so what the hell are yuo talking about?

imagine all the floors above the impact site burning at god knows how high of heat, coupled with whatever else was present in the building components, as well whatever else populated the floor in terms of office type stuff, then add a HUGE main gasline that fed the top floor restaurant, within a closed area....what do you think is gonna happen? the 1000+ tons of material above the inferno would buckle the support structures thereby cascading the entire building down.......i dont see why this is so daunting?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
what evidnece are you people talking about? if there was eveidence, a legal term which could lead to legal prosecution....why have there been no federal indictments? i really wish i could see the 'proof' everyone is talking about...then maybe ill consider the alternative

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
to answer etshrtslr...i'm a native new yorker and was 2 blocks away when it all went down...i saw the whole thing. The reason why there are so many unanswered questions is because the only people 'asking' the questions are people that would love to believe the US is as evil as the scumbag arabs would love us to be to justify their Bull# campaign of hate...maybe you should move to Fallajah and pursue liberty and happiness there, you certainly do not belong in the US if you are an American.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
and griff is an imbecile for correcting my math...i did say 200 (+) which would include 500 mph. I coulda said 1mph+ and it would have meant the same thing.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

to answer etshrtslr...i'm a native new yorker and was 2 blocks away when it all went down...i saw the whole thing. The reason why there are so many unanswered questions is because the only people 'asking' the questions are people that would love to believe the US is as evil as the scumbag arabs would love us to be to justify their Bull# campaign of hate...maybe you should move to Fallajah and pursue liberty and happiness there, you certainly do not belong in the US if you are an American.

What a pretty picture you paint. So, you know for a fact that when I say I'm looking for truth, I'm actually saying that the US is evil? It rarely is advantageous when you assume things.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

and griff is an imbecile for correcting my math...i did say 200 (+) which would include 500 mph. I coulda said 1mph+ and it would have meant the same thing.

I'll let the personal attack go for the moment. So when I describe myself as 1 + inches tall, that's a good enough description for you? No wonder you can't see what the evidence we are talking about.

Plus, I didn't correct any "math". I just corrected your "statement". How old are you and what's your IQ? I'd really like to know.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

why cant anyone just accept the fact that middle eastern scumbags hit the towers? and thats it?

You propose an interesting dichotomy with the above two questions. Sure, it's easy to accept that middle eastern scumbags hit the towers. However, it's much harder to accept "that's it" in light of the evidence.

Why?

Because of 3 main reasons:

1) The collapse of WTC7 does not match the improbable explanations offered so far by the NIST, who have failed to even publish their final report after almost 6 years. Even if there were raging fires, and even if there was significant structural damage on the south face of WTC7, that cannot explain the simultaneous failure of every perimeter steel column at the base of WTC7, including the columns at all four corners of the building.

2) Flight 77 was permitted to fly unimpeded for 30 minutes from Kentucky to Washington D.C. before striking the Pentagon. It seems unlikely that even the craziest of terrorists would plan to hijack a plane that departed less than 20 miles from the Pentagon, wait 30 minutes to hijack the plane, then plan on flying back into Washington D.C. airspace without fear of being intercepted. The same can be said for the terrorists on FL 93 who apparently were more concerned with passengers breaking into the cockpit than with F-16s taking them out of the sky.

3) The U.S. government has an admitted history going back 25 years of being allied with al-Qaeda operatives. This includes providing weapons and money for OBL himself to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. One of OBL's top operatives, Ali Mohammed, worked with the CIA, FBI, and was stationed with the Green Berets at Fort Bragg.

Both the FBI and CIA were tightly connected to al-Qaeda operatives in the NY area throughout the 1990's. There was also foreknowledge of the plan to blow up a US naval ship in Yemen, yet the Cole was left defenseless to be attacked.

And when the Able Danger military intelligence program apparently stumbled across members of the NY cell that reportedly flew the planes into the Pentagon nobody wanted to even look at what they found. Able Danger was ordered to destroy their data, and the Dept. of Defense ordered the officers not to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee investigating this cover-up.

So while it might be easy to accept that arab terrorists flew the planes into the buildings on 9/11, it's not quite so easy to accept the "and that's it" part of your premise.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

hey einstein.....the building was built like a layer upon layer of reinforced concrete slabs........if you smash down even the top 3-4 floors, including the very heavy penthouse+roof....i would say it would fall exactly as it did.....like an accordian.....i

What you are describing is a pancake collapse and if you bothered to read the NIST report it does not support a pancake collapse of the WTC towers.

Since you now seem to be Einsteins equivalent tell me how the buildings collapsed at free fall speed (around 10 seconds) which would be impossible with your accordion collapse explanation and ejected material horizontally over 600 feet from gravity alone?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
griff why do you focus on the finer points of the issue that don't matter? 200 mph, 500mph...who cares? the fact is that TERRORISTS destroyed the towers. You just cant swallow that notion can ya?

im 37 years old a father of 3, professional living in nyc, as well as a former marine RECON (sniper duty)...served overseas 3 times and love this nation like none other, people like you, whiney little babies that never did a goddamn thing for anyone but yourselves make me ill......i only wish we could speak in person, i'd put things in perspective for you on just what you know and dont know..and what is really going on over there. I was there, you were there only during the 11 o'clock news all through these conflicts.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Please keep this discussion civil and on topic, debate the issues, and the topic by all means, avoid all personal comments and attacks.

Any further personal attacks will receive warnings.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ok..one more time then im done due to this becoming ridiculous........

tons upon tons uopn tons of 'falling' (even just feet) concrete...slamming into the floors below would indeed cause the whole friggin thing to fall straight down...now what the hell am i missing here? you really expect the remaining floor below (the one supporting the tons laying upon it) to just hold all that weight? while its buring at an incredibly high rate?

when i was stationed on ships, once an aircraft carrier, i was unfortunate enough to witness a landing gone bad, the pilot thankfully survived,,,BUT the fire that swallowed the jet was UNBELIEVABLY hot. One little jet. You wouldnt believe the heat that came off that flight deck.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Edit: Now that I've cooled down, I think I'll stay for awhile.

[edit on 5/31/2007 by Griff]

SR

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No he is just doing his job and trying to calm the situation that is being created as neither You, I, Griff or other posters are backing down in the deabte and it's becoming personal now which is of no need we're all mature enough to sit and debate reasonably you are not being picked out and we are not being protected everyone has to follow the same rules.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

.....like an accordian.....

BED666

As you state - that should be about a 36’ thick accordion of solid concrete- discounting truss, joist and "other" materials. (image is clickable)

Photo of ground zero taken by NOAA from nearby American Express building rooftop. (Sept. 14, 2001) This is 154k.

link

-Scrap

[edit: fixed Long link]

[edit on 31-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
BED666,

I'd love to sit and have a conversation with you. I misread your post. For that I appollogize.

[edit on 5/31/2007 by Griff]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
» 9/11 Conspiracies » Phillips:60 Architects Support WTC7 Controlled Demolition Theory » Post Reply

IS the topic, NOT each other.

As UM_Gazz mentions, going further any posts directed at a fellow member's person and or character will be warned. Stick to the topic.

Thank you.

... and now, back to:
» 9/11 Conspiracies » Phillips:60 Architects Support WTC7 Controlled Demolition Theory » Post Reply

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

ok..one more time then im done due to this becoming ridiculous........

Ill second that notion.

When the buildings were standing the lower floors were still carrying the same load as they were when the collapse started so there was no added extra weight. And the buildings did not fall straight down the material and debris was ejected over 600ft from the buildings....I ask again how could this happen from gravity alone?

One last thing....America would be a very sad place if everyone was not entitled to or able to express their own opinions.

Thats why sites like ATS are such a great place. People can come here and debate things in a civilized manor even if they dont agree with others points of view.

Calling people names and wanting to throw them out of the country because they dont agree with your views does not sound very American to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join