It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Orb ?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Tow days ago, I was visiting my family in Colombia. My brother and I where sitting in our tv room playing video games at about 10 pm when I started to feel watched. Then came the shock, these red orb (a little bigger than a basket ball) was floating outside the window. As I pointed at it to it rouse about half a meter and disappeared. It made no noise and gave of the kind of light that doesnt bother your eyes when using it in the dark. As I told my father what we had seen he said it kinda sounded like these foo fighters from wwll. Any other opinions on this weird happening? (sorry for the spelling)

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i remember seeing a video of these orb things near crop circles, and then out of nowhere a black military helicopter appears menacingly at the video camera man.

He stops filming and ran, helicopter went back to crop circles area bzzing around and the ball orb thing was near helicopter, just like in WW2 foo fighters near our planes an enemy planes too.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
TheDarkFlame, I think it's amazing you saw the orb with your naked eye! I have yet to see one, myself. I believe orbs are the result of many things, including alien life.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The weirdest thing was, that nicht I had a nightmare.
I was swiming in the open ocean with people that I have never seen but fellt that I knew. A big wave came and the drounded, I was saved by somenthing like a shiny white choper. The other odd thing was my ears where ringing and in a way that I only remember from when I was a child. This might be some tipe of post histeria. Any thoughts on the nightmare (please I need someone to help me with this one, I'm realy freaked out by these weird happening).

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
The weirdest thing was, that nicht I had a nightmare.
I was swiming in the open ocean with people that I have never seen but fellt that I knew. A big wave came and the drounded, I was saved by somenthing like a shiny white choper. The other odd thing was my ears where ringing and in a way that I only remember from when I was a child. This might be some tipe of post histeria. Any thoughts on the nightmare (please I need someone to help me with this one, I'm realy freaked out by these weird happening).

First of all I see your from basel nice place I was there in november

First of all stop worrying you haven't seen an alien or a craft but do worry if you see one
. The ringing in the ears is usually a common sign of being abducted. You could have been abducted quite reguarly when you were younger and they came back to check on you see how things were. Just a theory. Is there anything else thats changed in your life? Anything different?

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well that kind of surprices me, I thought that that wasn't odd at all with the ringing. When I was young I liked to spend (not all) some time alone and play and build stuff and now that I think of it I always remember the ringing in those times when I was alone.

And now that I think of it my father and I where joking about being stalked because the tow weeks I was down there we got about three calls a day in wich nobody spoke but they didnt hung up either. I also remember feeling like falling while sleeping atleast four times in that week, wich for is somenthing I havent fellt in that number since I was young. This is getting freaky because about the only dream I had for a period of time as I was a child was of flying up and down the stairs at night and I recall a similar feeling. This could also be a random conection made by me
but it is freaky.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
By the way thanks it is a nice city. Though I was born in Bogota and now live in basel

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
TheDarkFlame, I think it's amazing you saw the orb with your naked eye! I have yet to see one, myself. I believe orbs are the result of many things, including alien life.

I think you are thinking of his word orb in regards to the pictures of small dust particles that are visible in the right light that people think are energy or spirits.

What I believe is actually being discussed here is a hard physical machine in the shape of an orb.
I have seen one myself before, but it was more gold in color.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

was down there we got about three calls a day in wich nobody spoke but they didnt hung up either

Very very interesting, I mentioned this in a much earlier post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you had contact with any strange persons recently. Or had any experiances that you would attribute to something being just a one-off. Everything matters.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now I am scared #tless as I was waiting for posts I caught a glimpse out the window of my apartment as 2 possibly small things/ dark shot into the sky as I saw them and i mean fast these where no birds and I'm not #ing im to scared to move from my desk. I dont know what to do. God im not mad either. please im not lying. I dont know what will happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I think you are thinking of his word orb in regards to the pictures of small dust particles that are visible in the right light that people think are energy or spirits.

Let me force laughter.

There are many reports of people seeing orbs, including foo fighters, 'ghost' orbs, and even the marfa lights. As I previously posted, I believe they're the result of many things.

Off topic, I do think that some ghostly orb photographs are genuine and not just dust in the air.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I dont know what to do. I'll just stay here and keep you posted. I hope this is my mind playing tricks on me. Those last tow things moved much more agressiv than the other one I saw. And they where black or more camo like, as it is getting dark here.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nothing new to report. Seems there gone.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Get a camera take some pictures go to the window and look do not be afraid 'it' won't do nothing to you.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Check out the house, dont pick the phone up unless you are certain who is calling, turn on the T.V does anything strike you as unusual, even if it seems trivial

and Mikomi

Best einstein quote

I do not know with what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but I do know WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

[Edited on 5-1-04 by BruceAkolD]

[Edited on 5-1-04 by BruceAkolD]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have been sitting with my single lens Praktika for some time now looking out the window and I think theyr not that stupid. I have set up my dv cam to film tonight for about 2 hours after I go to bed. I feel more secure now, if they wanted to hurt me they would have probably done so already. But why me????!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
Nothing new to report. Seems there gone.
I don't think you have any cause to fear them. Those types tend to be watchers only
They may just be checking up on you... why is another question.. you may never know the answer to.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ive went throught the house and have noticed nothing unusual except that i have no conecction to a net on my cell phone wich I normaly have.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by NephraTari

Let me force laughter.

There are many reports of people seeing orbs, including foo fighters, 'ghost' orbs, and even the marfa lights. As I previously posted, I believe they're the result of many things.

Off topic, I do think that some ghostly orb photographs are genuine and not just dust in the air.

I think you misunderstood my intentions... I was just stating the differences of the two types of orbs.. and I described the former the way I did, because at the moment that is the scientifically accpeted description of them. I honestly have an open mind on them... If you check out the paranormal forum, you will find a thread that I myself posted with a picture of MANY orbs around a glass pyramid.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok good night everyone. Keep you updated, next post tomorow afternoon. C ya

<<   2 >>

join