It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul to be removed..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Disqualified - like being disqualified to the olympics - it's not a game - remember that.

I follow your USA news a bit..

I think you country is heading a bit to much towards civil war.
If your capable to see just a minor way out into your future country - Your are heading for civil war Cuz this crap is gonna explode one way or another.

This is Insanity!!!

Please - I would like to see more video clips or Americas insanity - about your two realities.
Your country is being divided. Or is already divided.

I said this 2 years ago in another thread and noone believed me..Well here you go..

Admin edit: Removed injected image to cause disruption and cross-promote other threads.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I like how they say that the truth movement has "infected" all these people. What a choice use of words I'd say.

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Griff]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There will never be a civil war here anytime in the near future... the reason why is that because there arent just 2 sides. There are wayyyy too many special interest groups. If anything there could be mass panic and martial law.

link   
Omg do you hear the things the woman says, 911 truth virus, blah blah very rare for people in 911 truth. And shes basically saying that he has no right to tell people his views, and his views dont matter because hes not so important.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

[edit on 17-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

Ram

link   
it's perverted..
Im luckily not American - And have to see things like this on my TV - I would be more outraged than I already are.

I feel compasion about your country and your young generation that have to go through all this.

This is terrible mind manipulation no matter the perspective.

link   
Stick around 2 more years, you ain't seen nothing yet as far as I am concerned.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

yeah thats what im thinking, im not too optimistic about our future. But at least ill be in the country droppin the bombs, not receiving them!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
yeah thats what im thinking, im not too optimistic about our future. But at least ill be in the country droppin the bombs, not receiving them!

Not if China has anything to say about it. Plus, that's kinda the attitude that makes other people in other countries hate us.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If he gets removed,then free speech is the real victim.
Even if the GOP dosent like what he is saying,he has every right to be heard.He is afterall leading in all the major polls,oh but theres always that sneaky FOX poll.
Either way he has every right to be heard.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Not if China has anything to say about it. Plus, that's kinda the attitude that makes other people in other countries hate us.

Im just being realistic, if our country is going to crap, then we are going to take everyone with us. I dont make the rules, but the people who do feel that way.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I heard on a progressive radio show that RG's enthusiastic applause was either artificial and/or that the audience was purposely biased Republican, and that the people who select audience members are very careful as to who comes into the debate.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

and/or that the audience was purposely biased Republican...

Well it was a Republican debate. Wouldn't you expect the audience to be Republicans?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you, good to see that actually happen. Where did Paul say the US had a hand in 9/11? He said our actions were responsible for the anger that led to the attack in the kind of cause and effect thing by which the world actually works. Pretty tame statement if you ask me.
Giuliani's heard some ridiculous things about 9/11 huh? He's probably all up on the mini-nukes stories and such, but he's NEVER heard that we might've helped inspire the enemy? He never heard of bin Laden's Fatwas of holy war over American actions? And he wants to be friggin' President? this is INSANITY. Pure good vs. evil symbolism divorced of ALL SEMBLANCE OF REALITY! Please, how could anyone take this seriously and clap? I feel a deep pit in my belly opening up and my guts sliding down in despair. It's a familiar enough feeling by now of course.

edit: I think they were more clapping against Paul than for Rudy

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

Ram

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's becomming more and more diffucult to understand what people mean - unless each person have to write out he's entire life-story.

When this woman starts talking at 0:41 in the video.
She could just as much be with Ron Paul as against him... She tells that she don't spend much time on these SEES pools (what ever that means) - But it is worth taking a visit to one of these webpages - And she says all these name of webpages

And then she says - But I note/know that Ron Paul have Allianced himself with these "people". "these people"

Well what she says is that, it's still legal to go in and look at these webpages - im translating to English from English - cuz - she did it herself and because she is on TV - it is known to be a good source of human standard - she represents a queen - a law - a status of importance being on TV.
But again there is no time to discuss the details about 911 or pentagon - So it is becomming a tendency of "these kinda people".

And that is a seperation between people happending.

Then she comes with this: "And I hope he will be disqualified for that"
And smiles - Stone cold heart.

I respect your soldiers and all that about living in a good country - But try and make sure it's not just words - that don't have the same meaning anymore - It's more like pictures. Meaning - A painted picture can hang on a wall a whole life - and never change color - Words should not have that same effect - Words are meant to be heard with your ears - not your eyes.

I also saw in another thread how they made RonPaul appear different in the FOX poll picture lineup of candidates...
It's like they try very hard to make him appear as a bad apple.

i think.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261

and/or that the audience was purposely biased Republican...

Well it was a Republican debate. Wouldn't you expect the audience to be Republicans?

I don't know, Democrats on this board seem to be interested in it, why wouldn't they want to be able to go to the live showing, if nothing else to show that the applause is not really all that enthusiastic as the clip reports it to be?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Dont hold your breath on that or bet the farm.......... you aint seen nothing yet...............

Ram

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Can anyone try and explain what you think about the word..

Truther virus.

Don't be shy - As c3hamby writes
- You might have yet 2 years to express yourself pretty free
- oh hell he just mentions 2 years. But it's almost the same thing.
And keep it sober - like i normally do.

Im proberly pretty infected with the truther virus myself..
I wonder what the cure will be

proberly death..

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ram, I will not be a good translator, but trust me when I say that woman had nothing good to say about Ron Paul. And a cesspool is where human waste is disposed to rot.

Unless you're born to this language, it's hard to understand the double meaning of many words. Don't worry, you understood enough.

And thanks for your concern about our problems.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I really doubt Ron Paul is going to get apology from chicken Hawk Rudy Giuliani

Ron Paul to Rudy "Read the 9/11 Report!" - Ron Paul on CNN

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I found some links for another thread about Ron Paul and spotted this one.
So I'll just put them here.

lonelantern.org...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

infowars.net...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join