It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the video that the high-fiving Israeli Mossad camera crew took of the WTC attacks on 911?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What has Homeland Security Kammissar Michael Chertoff done with it? According to the NY Times and FOX News and the AP the celbrating Mossad camera crew had their video cameras set up and aimed at the twin towers BEFORE THE ATTACKS BEGAN. This would be our best video documentation of the attacks. Where is it? How did the introduction to it go? "It is a nice quiet morning in NY. Nobody suspects what is about to happen.", maybe.

They were held for 2 1/2 months in the federal detention facility in Manhattan. Then they were sent, not to Bush's concentration camp in occupied Cuba, but back to Israel first class. Where is the record of their interrogations during the time that they were held? Where is the video that they took!?

R.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
sure, where is that video. I wouldn't be surprised if there were dozens of video and images that are being withheld from the public. From memory I recall reading about a firefighter who inspected the molten steel and he said there were investigators there with him taking photos of these molten flows. Where the hell are those pictures?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Inso. - Yes, we do have videos and stills of that molten metal. They are readily available. The molten metal beneath the towers was red hot for MONTHS after 911. there is nothing in the official story that would account for this, so - like everything else - is just simply ignored by the Bush crime gang and its mouthpieces and appologists and accomplices and hand-picked "independent" investigators.

Ratsky.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The celebrating Mossad camera crew worked for the Urban Moving Company which was a front for the Israeli Mossad. A Puerto Rican man who was working at the UMC said that he was crying on 911 but all the Israelis were cheering. The boss of UMC, D. Suter, fled back to Israel right after 911, so fast that he left much of his belongings behind. The camera crew themselves have appeared on Israeli television stating that they had come to the US "to document the event". Of course the Bush crime gang and its confederates, so eager to torture innocents, have as much interest in extraditing them and bringing them to the USA for questioning as they do for questioning Suter and Lucky Larry Silverstein who made billions of dollars on his fortuitous 911 windfall, that is zero interest.

R.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
yes ratskywatsky, i have seen that video of them explaining on national israeli tv that they were there to document the event. They (mossad) knew exactly what was going to happen and they even admitted that on TV... what sources did they have that on that day, at that time a boeing was goingg to fly in the WTC - and why didnt they warn the american authorities?

seriously smoking gun, i'd say

why isn't this all over the media?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
seriously smoking gun, i'd say

why isn't this all over the media?

EXACTLY!!!

FOX News 14 Sep 2001:

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!!! PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!!! PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!!!

R.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratskywatsky

FOX News 14 Sep 2001:

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!!! PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!!! PRIOR TO THE ATTACK!!!

exactly, and now we have pages full of discussions whether or not someone heard a bomb go off at wtc7 while we have secret agents admitting they knew exactly what was going to happen... how much smoke does one need in a gun?

peace,
mr. Jones

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Only when denial is lifted that the perception will open.

You can't ask for more evidence then what people already have seen... no matter how much evidence surface each day. The majority of people will not see it when the denial is lodged in front of their line of sight.

kix

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The problem is that the media, the gov, and a lot of people contrubited in flooding the event in so much patriotic bull * , that the terrible events and the perpetrators AND ALL THE INFO THAT DID NOT FIT into the official "version" got sidetracked. We just saw a moron on t.v. speaking of bringing Osama to justice, to "smoke out of their holes" and tons of patriotic and wound licking, meanwhile 3000 were slaughtered for money, and the whole international comunity was taken for a ride.

By fortune the international comunity backed att the Iraq Invasion and exposed the real purpose of 9/11, since that event the people that were shocked on 9/11 and did not ask many questions have "awaken" and slowly and painfully have come to realise that they were taken along on a charade of gigantic proportions, and the gaps in the oficial version are so large that I think that not very long from now these criminals (the real ones) will be exposed (nothing will happen) but at least the majority will "see" that hey were the real perpetrators of 9/11.

BTW, even if they release the videos, "debunkers" will claim ANYTHING to adhere to the all saving, allmighty and benevolent government. what a shame!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

exactly, and now we have pages full of discussions whether or not someone heard a bomb go off at wtc7 while we have secret agents admitting they knew exactly what was going to happen... how much smoke does one need in a gun?

peace,
mr. Jones

You said it, Mister Jones!!! And we are not even supposed to notice!

4,000 Israelis were working "in or near" the WTC on 911. Bush lied (now ain't that a novelty!) when he said that hundreds of them were killed. According to the Israeli consul general himself only one single Israeli was killed at the WTC on 911 and that man was a VISITOR! They were all warned in advance. And Lucky Larry luckily didn't show up for his scheduled meeting at the WTC that morning. And Lucky Larry luckily bought the WTC complex and insured it to the max as shortly before 911 as the law would allow (Why? It was a terrible money loser and needed BILLIONS of dollars in restoration and renovation and had never been privately owned before, and there was talk of demolishing it for years tho the expense was deemed prohibitive...they found a way).

Lucky Larry was a personal friend of Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel (they spoke by phone at least once a week), and a crime partner of Benjamin Netanyahu (international money laundering and possible ecstasy narcotic distribution). Netanyahu's first unguarded words after 911: "This is good for Israel". Netanyahu was also warned in advance in London on 77 too! We are not supposed to notice that either!

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring.

R

[edit on 17-5-2007 by ratskywatsky]

[edit on 17-5-2007 by ratskywatsky]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I too have wondered about this. Also, I have heard reports of men being taken into custody that had a WTC badge or something. They were part of some "moving" company also I believe. I need to start keeping this information in one place. I doubt if I can find it again, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post.

We can definately conclude that MOSSAD had foreknowledge of the attacks. That is obvious. It still doesn't fully implicate the US government though.

What does implicate them IMO is the fact that they have ignored this. I would think that MOSSAD would be in a world of shyite if they knew beforehand and didn't tell their suppossed best "friends" about it. But, no, we just let them go home and nothing more is said.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've heard the story countless times of the Mossad agents filming the attacks and cheering. But until now, I've never heard of any of them appearing on Israeli television and talking about their advanced knowledge of the attacks and the fact that they were there to "document" it.

So before I accept this as fact, like so many of you have, could someone here please provide a link to this incredible video? And I'm assuming it's not in English, so it would be preferable if there were subtitles or a translation. But even then I may not believe the translation. It could be some guy on Israeli TV talking about fly-fishing or whatever, and some jerk 9/11 conspiracy theorist decided to put false subtitles or translations on the video as though the guy is talking about 9/11. I know that I'm getting way ahead of myself here!

So, someone please provide this video! And maybe someone here can provide a reason why I've been a fairly active member of ATS for several years and although I've heard the Mossad/9-11 story, I've NEVER heard of this "confession" video from Israeli TV. Sorry, but it just seems a little fishy to me at this point. Hopefully I will be proven wrong here.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How about some links to the 'suppossed' TV interviews with Mossad agents?

And all this "I heard such and such" is just that......Hearsay......back up accusations or suggestions with actual links please.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Does anyone have any articles on these isrealis being there and taping it BEFORE it happened???? The op cited that Fox News and some other major media outlets covered this story.

They were there to document the event?!?! the isreal secret service knew this was going to take place??? The country that we lick their ass everyday knew that a terrorist attack was going to happen on US soil??

THIS IS A HUGE SMOKING GUN!!!!

IN YOUR FACE OFFICIAL STORIERS!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
hikik.........before you break out the champane, why not provide links to your 'accusations?'

Does this site not require links anymore?!?
'

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
hikik.........before you break out the champane, why not provide links to your 'accusations?'

Does this site not require links anymore?!?
'

I initially asked for the links.. im sorry i just got excited. Once the links are provided, then ill break out the champagne!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And all this "I heard such and such" is just that......Hearsay......back up accusations or suggestions with actual links please.

Interview is in here:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

But, I'm sure you guys will call foul and say they are talking about fly-fishing or whatever.

Comming from you Ferret, the whole "back up your accusations" bit is funny. Try your own advise.

Since you want a link. Here ya go.

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Griff]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So the Israeli government, through the Mossad, managed to pull off the most deadly and spectacular terrorist attacks in the history of mankind, and then were foolish enough to be seen celebrating and cheering in front of countless Americans? They were able to successfully hijack four passenger jets and fly three of them into buildings, but failed to leave a van full of explosives on the George Washington Bridge?

And if their goal was to blame the Palestinians for the bridge bombing, as is alleged in the above provided link, then why would they set al Qaida up to take the fall for the plane attacks? If it was Israel's goal to have us fight their wars then wouldn't it make more sense to frame an Iranian-backed terrorist group, like Hezbollah, rather than an Afghanistan-backed terror group like al Qaida? Wouldn't Israel rather us be fighting their #1 enemy in Iran right now, than stuck in an endless battle in Iraq? Clearly Iran posed, and continues to pose, a more serious threat to Israel than Iraq ever did. Aside from lobbing a few scud missiles that barely killed anyone at Israel, and giving $25,000 to the families of some suicide bombers, Iraq was hardly a major thorn in the side of Israel... especially in comparison to the Iranian government, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Syrian government, the Saudi government, PFLP, etc, etc.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I am willing to believe that Israel knew about the attacks in advance and possibly were there to film the attacks. But I'm going to require a little more evidence to believe that Israel actually carried out the attacks on 9/11. I think that some people, especially on this site, want there to be a conspiracy so badly that they are willing to accept any shred of "evidence" as fact. And I think that the above-linked site takes it upon itself to draw a lot of conclusions from very little information. There is a huge difference between the Mossad knowing about the attacks ahead of time, and actually carrying them out themselves.

Another quick note that I found kind of ironic.... the site uses as "evidence" the fact that we blamed bin Laden and al Qaida for 9/11 despite the fact that they had never in their history carried out an attack on that scale. Well, aren't they blaming the Mossad for 9/11 even though they have never carried out an attack on that scale? The fact is that there has never been an attack on the scale of 9/11. I am still not convinced that it was beyond the abilities of a group like al Qaida to carry out such an attack.

And before I go, PLEASE, I don't want anyone to label me or think of me as an Israeli-sympathizer or supporter. Because I'm certainly not. Although I consider their people to be an ally of the United States, I find many of their government's actions to be evil and counterproductive. I think the amount of money our government provides them in military aid is absurd. And I think that we should have bombed the hell out of them after their blatant attack on the USS Liberty. Israel has far too much influence with our government, and our blind support for them has caused us to lose a lot of credibility and a lot of allies throughout the world. I think it's about time that we turn the tables on them and start influencing their policies, instead of the other way around. But all of that is a FAR CRY from carrying out a spectacular terror attack on the US and killing 3,000 people, while managing to set up al Qaida for it.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The story of the 5 cheering mossad agents is one that is looked over by most of the theories surrounding 9/11. Namely the no-planes brigade. though im sure if asked they'll say something like they were part of the hologram projection team or aimed the mirror for the space beam.[/sarcasm]

Personally i think it is a bigger part of the story than it was played out to be in the MSM. One factor pointing to this is the way the story dissapeared never to be mentioned again. I have always suspected AIPAC and PNAC had something to do with it. I believe PNAC could easily access CIA and MOSSAD capabilities.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Rebuilding America's Defenses

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Mr Griff provides the link below -

The Israeli tv interview can be found adjacent to citation 26. "Our purpose was to document the event."

R

top topics

<<   2 >>

join