It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we all miss a simple tree? pentagon related

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I think piacenza means,

People supporting the government and not even being aware of how corrupted it really is.

In this case patriotic means, misguided.

And for that American society deserved 9/11? My guess is that Picenza is not an American citizen, otherwise he wouldn't throw that word patriot around like it some word to describe how blind the American public is.

People supporting the government and not even being aware of how corrupted it really is.

That is not what a patriot is, that is sheeple. Perhaps Picenza should have used the word misguided instead of patriot.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Patriotism was injected primarily to control the people.
Its amazes me what people are willing to do for a flag a simple object
And what about defending borders that are created to divide.
Who are we to say this is my land? Everyone should be able to go wherever he likes.
How selfish have we become?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

That is not what a patriot is, that is sheeple. Perhaps Picenza should have used the word misguided instead of patriot.

Yes but some people think they are patriotic by supporting the current government and well that's not the case is it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yes but some people think they are patriotic by supporting the current government and well that's not the case is it.

The key word here being think. They think they are patriotic by supporting the current government, but they're not, you're correct. However, to lump ALL patriots into the sheeple category is just plain ignorant.

I am pretty much done with this thread. I felt a strong urge to reply because I am patriotic and take offense to being pigeon holed into some category of someone who doesn't know what a true patriot is.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by nyarlathotep]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
patriot vs sheeple - sure it fuels a nice semantics discussion but can we go back to the tree, please?

i know trees are tough - a speeding car hitting one will just wrap itself around it and break into bits. But an airliner going high speed? Sure makes me think...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
patriot vs sheeple - sure it fuels a nice semantics discussion but can we go back to the tree, please?

Agreed, and my apologies to the OP for my contribution to the derailment of this thread.

If indeed the flight path took the plane at that angle, you would think that just more than the leaves would be stripped off the tree. I mean, damn near everything vaporized, right? Wouldn't the tree have been too?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

The key word here being think. They think they are patriotic by supporting the current government, but they're not, you're correct. However, to lump ALL patriots into the sheeple category is just plain ignorant.

I was just saying what piecenza meant :0

As a lot of people could have misinterpreted in what context he meant it.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
as u see in the simulation there are trees on both sides of the strike zone. in particular there are some shown rather close to the atrium. In the youtube footage shown here, if one looks at the 'atrium' in relation to burnt tree, it appears to be the tree to the left of the main strike area, ie, they are showing footage to that is not the main impact spot. this is just putting an alternative spin on that footage.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Can't locate the tree in any impact area pictures. So i guess the locations of the trees in the animation are not very accurate... Unless someone can dig up a picture or video that shows the tree near to the impact hole?

PSP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Here a picture thats shows the same sort of thing.
Why after the crash theh tree's where still up? dont get that

Here an photo of the pentagon, but i can see some tree's there but the impact of the plane was more meters to the right.
So i think you just misplaced the tree.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by PSP]

[edit on 9-5-2007 by PSP]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ah yes psp your image clarifies my point perfectly...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This video might help check around 50 seconds where they are spraying the water might be a better point of reference.
There are 2 threes I can see but hey might not be the one that the first video shows

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Alright, I'm not on board yet with this whole tree thing. I don't think the OP Video clearly shows a tree, I almost just see lines from the crack of the building. The second video, does show more clearly a burnt tree, but I can't put it in position with the impact zone. If there was a tree and a giant airplane with a large wing span went crashing into the building at high rate of speed, that tree should be damaged or taken out completely. Let's see if we can find some more videos or pictures of this. I'm interested to see what else we can come up with.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yes, those are NOT the tree/s hit by the supposed airplane.

PSP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i think i just posted the good foto of where the tree's are normally standing, and that it not at the place where the plane crashed in.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I am refering to the American Culture as a whole I am obviously saddened for the families of the perished as I am sadden by the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in the same way.
A human being is always a human being.
Did the American society deserves it? Yes it did.
The value that are lost as a whole justify it because no one did anything to prevent it and the big majority of the american population its to blind by their own patriotism.
Patriotism its one of the worst thing it could happen to a society after religion.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by piacenza]

[edit on 9-5-2007 by piacenza]

The people i know who died on 9/11 didnt deserve it. Innocent people died that day. The people who send bombs all over the world need to die, not innocent people. You, my friend, are an ass.

PSP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yeah i think innocent people arent suppose to die from bombs and other terroristic stuff.
So dont say they deserve it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, if a talking ass could give advice in the Bible, I guess I can hear out this thread without letting my personal feelings get in the way.

I too have always wondered why the wings did so little damage. Take as simple a thing as a weedeater: little flimsy fishing line to cut grass and such. Now if you take a much larger and more sturdy object, like an aircraft wing, where's the damage from that? Except for the entry hole, most of the building seems undamaged except for fire and then water.And to have penetrated the concrete building it would have needed to be at full speed.

As an aside to the tape from Fox News, am I the only one who noticed the interview where the witness said that he heard a small plane? I am not a pilot, but to keep airspeed up, wouldn't the engine noise be unmistakable as a big plane, at low altitude?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
it was probably i misses dressed up as a small plane... through my research i am 100 percent convinced that a plane did not hit the pentagon.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The people i know who died on 9/11 didnt deserve it. Innocent people died that day. The people who send bombs all over the world need to die, not innocent people. You, my friend, are an ass.

I never called for any killings of anyone.
Ideologically the US deserved that its own govt did what they did.
They let their rights go away because of a fake sense of richness.
Now its time to pay your Govt and especially your bankers.
Don´t give me also the call around about your dead friends.
If you want to do something instead than calling names in some internet forum why don´t you go around and spread the truth?
WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR DEAD FRIENDS....
Probabbly cried a bit but that wont help you much.
You seem to be a keyboard warrior.
I am not an ASS I can assure you that.
But you are the warrior. Wow impressive.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join