It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911truth.org redirects to jewsdidwtc.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew
I need guidance here.
So I believe that 9/11 was created by Muslims ..... does that make me a racist?
So I believe that 9/11 was created by White supremacists (aka NeoCons) ..... does that make me a racist?
So I believe that 9/11 was created by Israeli and the Zionists .... why does that automatically make me a racist?

Israel and the Zionists are a very very important part of it all, if that makes me a racist than so be it but what about my friends below? Are they racist too?

I couldn't have laid it out better myself.
You my friend make a very valid point.
& Yes the Israeli Zionists have their grip on America
& are pressuring for a US war on Iran.
Its all in Israeli interest, no one will benefit more from such a war
then Israel, like they did with Iraq and Afghanistan.
Their goal is to clear out the Middle East.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by r0bbie]

[edit on 6-5-2007 by r0bbie]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is a good article on the "Five Dancing Israelis" ... Mossad Agents were arrested on 9/11. Apparently there were multiple vans of mossad agents crawling the streets o NYC.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Witnesses saw separate teams in setting up cameras on the WTC from locations with an excellent view. They were in place before the attacks began. Witnesses also describe these men as 'dancing with joy' when the attacks finally began.

Later, one or two vans where found by police. There were numerous media reports, including CBS and ABC, reporting police finding the 'tonnes of explosives' in the vans and arresting Five Israeli Mossad Agents...

However, there were also ABC and NBC reports of a bombing at the state department and a number of other things that now seem like total disinfo.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Heres a great FOX NEWS story that covers the basics of Operation Echelon, and it was before 'terrorist surveillance' went mainstream.

Its very hard to find, Fox took the story out of their archives and it keeps getting deleted off of uTube.

First Part -- There are FOUR separate parts!!

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Certainly does look like an attempt to discredit the Truth movement.

When did this start?

Thats the "Gay Nword Association". Well known hackers. They used to stick with Tubgirl and Goatse redirects. I guess they are moving on to other things. It has nothing to do with discredit. Its just something they do. They put up Goatse on a Target online retail purchase page not long ago. They are nuts.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
now it takes you to an " animal love " site .

its just been hacked . good .

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WOW What's going on with the 911truth.org site?! Just got hacked again.

Redirects to: www.beastforum.com... this time in a similar method of the past hack.

Jeez the corrections they made to the site were really effective.

Here's the 911 site: www.911truth.org...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Why blame the "Jews"? Why would anyone think the Jews had anything to do with 911? What points the finger at the Jews? What would be the point?

Why you ask? Well first off I wouldn't say "the jews" did it. If anything the Israeli gov't might have had a hand in it. Why? If you are surrounded by countries you hate and countries that hate you, and you are a small dot on the map, what better way to have them taken care of then by making everyone bigger then you hate them. On top of that, if you are killing Palestinians on a daily basis, it cannot continue unless they are demonized and that would have to be on a worldwide basis. Don't you find it strange how they had knowledge of just the right time when they would be training and response time would be crippled? Do arabs have access to Pentagon information? Dual Citizen Israelis (IDF/IAF) had high security clearance in the Pentagon that was revoked recently in the past year or 2. Why? Does our gov't know something we don't?
Just go to Netanyahoo's personal website and look through his past speeches. He referred to Iraq, post-911 and pre-Iraqi war, as a pre-emptive strike. Pre-emptive to what and for whom?

Don't discount the "Through deception though shalt do war" creed.

They may not have carried it out, but those Muslims had help. Someone goaded them and provided them with info. Netanyahoo when asked by a reporter what he thought of 9-11 was elated...finally Americans sympathizing with the arabs or on the fence, were now hating muslims/arabs. I don't think its too far-fetched a theory.

Pie

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hmmm i got redirected to a beast forum. I guess these hackers really think they are comedians.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Somebody is having a fun time with that 911truth.org site, first it redirected me to the DG site, now to the other site which I couldn't view because websense decided to go bat-crap. Either the people injecting the redirect code are really clever or the admins who should have fixed this problem are really stupid. If you want to get to the site without being redirected anywhere disable _javascript in your browser, doesn't seem to be anything more malicious than some pranksters using cross-site scripting to redirect people.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thats what the GNA do. They are big jokers. Its probably a rotating script that will go to different sites. Look on the bottom of the jewsdidit site and you will see who the authors are. Im sure the others are as well.

911 needs better security on their site

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What points the finger at the Jews?

Oh I don't know, maybe the OWNER of the buildings making megasbucks on the catastrophy? Just a thought...

They have this up now..
Welcome to 911Truth.org!

Sunday, May 6, 2007
Our apologies: Our site is being persistently,
maliciously hacked: We need to spend
some time reviewing our security situation...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow, I guess the 9-11 Truth Movement is really starting to get at people, and they are doing what ever they can now to discredit the movement!!! I'm curious to learn what the true force of the hacking is if it is government sponsored or just a couple of kids trying to do harm to the movement because they see it as a major threat to everything that they believe!!!!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
now it takes you to an " animal love " site .

its just been hacked . good .

Enjoying yourself I see? You wouldn't be one of those hackers huh?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Last I looked, the site was down. They are reviewing their security. My advice is for them to get some Russian or Easter European programmers to tighten up their security,

It seems like some people are going to be persistent with this attack, so Truth has to be ready to stay the course. It is sad to see people behaving this way though.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't go so far as to say its something persistent or evil, most likely its a dirt simple, well documented and old bug that somebody decided to exploit because they were bored or at least thats the likely explanation if they run somebody else's code. If its a in-house job then right about now they should be beating the snot out of their coder because thats just sloppy work to allow such such an elementary thing as XSS, sounds like the work of some of those devs for MyBulletinBoard :p

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just tried site...............

No re-direct but message saying they are being maliciously hacked constantly and are addressing the problem.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's wait and see eh.

Glad they realise what is going on and have stopped any false info from spreading.

When they are sorted, let's hope they are more secure and other sites are not targetted.

Hope this backfires and provides widespread publicity for our truth-seeking friends

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What points the finger at the Jews?

Oh I don't know, maybe the OWNER of the buildings making megasbucks on the catastrophy? Just a thought...

Oh, you mean Larry Silverstein? You saying he is a Jew? Israeli spy, or an Ashkenazi?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join