It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911truth.org redirects to jewsdidwtc.com

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
911truth.org

I think the site was Hacked it has a script that redirects to jewsdidwtc.com.
Is this a campaign to discredit the movement?
There is a script on the site window.location="http://jewsdidwtc.com/";

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Certainly does look like an attempt to discredit the Truth movement.

When did this start?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It appears like someone they have injected JavaScript into the summary of the Tuesday, May 1 2007 article.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Wizard_1988]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes i get the redirect as well.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Even though the site reads like a hoax, it's apparently had its 5 minutes of fame...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just goto here if any want to email the 911truth people about the situation.
This page does not redirect...

www.911truth.org...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It looks like the site has been discussed here before:

Why do people think that Jews did 9-11?

9/11 And Mossad Are Linked Togehter

It's hard to believe people take the "Jews Did" site seriously... the entire thing (including some of the "fan art") reads like a giant hoax. And if the material doesn't make you think it's a hoax, the copyright notice on the site will: "Copyright (c) 2003-2007 Gay Nigger Association of America."

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hey is ATS first to report that the 911truth.org site has been hacked/hijacked?

If so the hack must have been with the last few hours, done to correspond to fall over the weekend and large viewership etc.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The JavaScript was injected into this post from May 1!

Tuesday, May 1 2007
Ministering to all kinds of disasters

"The New Pearl Harbor," was written by David Ray Griffin, a Christian and retired professor from Claremont Theological Seminary. Griffin embraces process theology, modernity and postmodernity. Briefly, Griffin suggests that the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist twin-tower destruction was in fact not a terrorist-led plot, but one engineered by American entities.
Griffin documents evidence that indicates that each of the hijacked airplanes did not have the force to cause [[[SCRIPT INJECTED HERE]]] enough temperature to melt the respective towers and an adjacent building. He claims New York firefighter witnesses say that a series of purposefully charged implosions beginning below the ground floors moving upward actually brought the buildings down.

I hope this doesn't indicate it's been happening for almost a week.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think perhaps you can push an article automatically (like providing site content), then you can change the article and have it update to all pushed sites. Not sure what kind of article or how it was posted...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So far it seems only the main and research pages have been compromised. The remainder of pages/lins from their menu work fine. Though I would have to assume the main and research pages draw the most traffic.

[edit: k in links]

[edit on 6-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I just emailed the web master letting them know.. What I found tho is that the actual story is not injected, but the summary of the story appearing on the front page.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think perhaps that whomever hacked the page just inserted the snippet of _javascript manually and arbitrarily into the front page of each of the affected pages.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
lol, someone better fix that

Did you notice the script was right in the middle of a post? Now if it was a post written by a regular member I could understand but isnt that a post made by an admin/moderator? I am guessing those posts are rendered from their database. Looks like an inside job! (jokingly)

Either their post/edit forms they use are really insecure or some hacker discovered/bruteforced their database password, or the page is static and they somehow uploaded a new version perhaps exploiting an upload form.

I think its kinda funny none the less (the hack, not the jewsdidwtc site)

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I emailed them as well, and hey they responded right away!

Thank you for sending information to us at 911truth.org. We read every email, though we can't respond to all of them. Please know that we genuinely appreciate your help!

The 911Truth.org

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Actually much of the time there is no need for a password if the website doesn't filter certain characters, before sending them to the database.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Thank you for sending information to us at 911truth.org. We read every email, though we can't respond to all of them. Please know that we genuinely appreciate your help!

The 911Truth.org

That sounds like an auto response from their mail server

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

An auto-responder.

If they actually responded that fast, I don't think we'd be discussing this redirect to the other site.

I can't believe they haven't taken action and removed the script yet, especially If it has been that way since the 1st.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
Actually much of the time there is no need for a password if the website doesn't filter certain characters, before sending them to the database.

hu? Every online database should have a password, particularly when dealing with posts! I would be highly surprised if there wasnt.

If the forms that post the data are unprotected from user authentication via a login then its quite easy to see how it was done.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I know my attempt at sarcastic humor

So I wonder how long the site has been this way? Anyonehave site stats on the website, my guess is lots of visitors. So it must have been noticed if an extended amount of time, so I think only few hours the hack started.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join