It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911truth.org redirects to jewsdidwtc.com

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I know my attempt at sarcastic humor

So I wonder how long the site has been this way? Anyonehave site stats on the website, my guess is lots of visitors. So it must have been noticed if an extended amount of time, so I think only few hours the hack started.

gaw, forum sarcasm doesn't go down well with me unless you specifically state it is, most of us end up just thinking its a foolish statement. Its all in the way you say it which can't be interpreted so well in text.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I know my attempt at sarcastic humor

So I wonder how long the site has been this way? Anyonehave site stats on the website, my guess is lots of visitors. So it must have been noticed if an extended amount of time, so I think only few hours the hack started.

I expect the hack was done at a later date, not the same date of the post. There isn't much way for us to tell unless we're admins or visit the site every day.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
hu? Every online database should have a password, particularly when dealing with posts! I would be highly surprised if there wasnt.

If the forms that post the data are unprotected from user authentication via a login then its quite easy to see how it was done.

Yes online databases are password protected, however there are ways to trick them
that is why it is crucial that you always filter what the user types in, or you could end up with a situation like this.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
[edit: removed nested quote]
Quoting - Please review this link

interesting, could you give me an example of 'ways to trick' them?

[edit on 6-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't see how SQL injection would result in what happened, a small _javascript being inserted into the middle of a post? You would have to inject an 'UPDATE' command and include the old post data with the new version including the _javascript. Looks more like they accessed an insecure post editor.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i think it is redirecting to a different site now some digital gangster site.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hell, if they could inject malformed SQL they could simply delete the whole database! That would probably be easier than updating a post to contain a _javascript half the way through.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
For me it just re-directed to digital gangster...

I think it was changed. O_o

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Redirecting everyone to jesdidwtc is much more damaging then simply removing the site. As someone said it was the admin posting those messages. This is exactly why they didn't delete the database, but made it look as if the admin did this.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Wizard_1988]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
[edit: removed quote of entire previous post]

true but if they are using sql injection then why not do both? I think its probably the best they could do or its just a prank by someone who has access to the forms that generate that post.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Its not redirecting me to any site. Am I immune?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No you're not immune ...

It looks like they've addressed the issue and removed the __javascript code.

Still curious as to how long it was there for ... the redirect.

?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
When somebody has to resort to this it means that we are really getting somewhere...

after the "close call" with Virgin, they're still on their toes...

I wouldn't be surprised if ATS gets hit next!

[edit on 5/6/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why blame the "Jews"? Why would anyone think the Jews had anything to do with 911? What points the finger at the Jews? What would be the point?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
By associating the 9/11 skeptics with anti-Semites, they discredit the movement.

There were media reports on 9/11 about an Israeli spyring being arrested in the US. Some of its members were said to have been caught planting bombs on the George Washington Bridge.

I almost wonder if that story about the Mossad agents was set-up before hand to provide leverage for accusing 'truthers' of being antisemitic.

[edit on 5/6/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[edit: removed quote of entire previous post]

Wait a minute, hold on. Israeli spy ring? Do you have links to this? But why blame the Jews of America? Isn't that two different things? If Israel was spying and planting bombs, then the finger should point at them, the nation of Israel. Not the religion as a whole. Maybe they should have made a web page like this "Israeldid911.com"

Discrediting the movement with Anti-Semite language? From what I understand, 80 % of American Jews are in fact, not Semite at all. It makes no sense to me to call someone who disagrees with an American Jew, Anti Semite . Nor does it make any sense to lump all the Jews together like Hitler did and say "they" are all evil.

Are you also saying that the 911 group is "suiciding" itself, and has been infiltrated by that very same "Israeli" spy ring?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There is a lot more truth to the Jewish Israeli interest that are here in the United States and their influence on United States Foreign Policy In the Middle East.
The Israeli Lobby AIPAC which has a chokehold on our congress and both the republican and democratic parties.
That website (jewsdidwtc.com) is simply not informed and has it all twisted;
misinformation at its best.

watch this documentary on the whole matter & then you be the judge.
It explains a lot & makes a LOT more sense then that retarded website.

Google Video Link

Here is the direct link to the google video incase I #ed up it up
video.google.com...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by r0bbie]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Still redirecting for me to www.digitalgangster.com...
yesterday the site was fine

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I need guidance here.
So I believe that 9/11 was created by Muslims ..... does that make me a racist?
So I believe that 9/11 was created by White supremacists (aka NeoCons) ..... does that make me a racist?
So I believe that 9/11 was created by Israeli and the Zionists .... why does that automatically make me a racist?

Israel and the Zionists are a very very important part of it all, if that makes me a racist than so be it but what about my friends below? Are they racist too?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join