It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Told Of First Attack On 9/11 Before He Left Florida Hotel w/video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by T Trubballshoota
Anyone hearing Bush knows he is not the most articulate of speakers.

All I see is a failable Human Being (well he is American) with a dodgy memory and a less than perfect command of English. Sounds like most posters on ATS.

Bush is a sloppy speaker thanks to being a liar. It boggles your brain when you lie in comparison to when you recite the truth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thing that gets me about the 911 Cultists is that when it suits them they go on about Bush is a liar and don't believe a thing he says.
Then on the other hand if it suits their case they will take Bush quotes word for word and say see he knew already or whatever.

Many words or slip ups coming from officials sources are "admissions".

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Many words or slip ups coming from officials sources are "admissions".

Maybe .... and sometimes they might be lies disguised at slip ups intended to mislead us and send us on false leads ...... like that Rummy quote about a missile in the pentagon for example.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yeah I forgot to mention that angle. It's late

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't see the problem here.

Bush was asked ""do you know what's going on in New York"? which I would interperate as 'are you aware'? So he said "Yes" because he was aware of the gaping hole in the first WTC tower.

The second plane later hit at 9:03, which he was told of whilst he was in the classroom. It was at this time that he realised that the USA was under attack.

Some are saying "bush left the hotel 10 minutes before the first plane hit". Well if the reporters asked about it then, they knew about it before hand too.

Maybe I'm missing something here

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bush obviously did not know about Flight 17 having crashed (it happened at 8.46am) because it hadn't done so by the time his car left the hotel (different sources differ when exactly it was - the Washington Post said 8.30am, but none put it as late as 8.46am)). But he might have already been told that a plane had been hijacked before he left and it was THIS that he was referring to. I think PrisonPlanet has confused when Bush was told about a hijack with when he was told the plane had crashed into the North Tower. PrisonPlanet wrongly inferred that Bush was referring to the latter when he was asked questions by reporters on leaving his hotel. This could not have been the case, because the plane had not yet crashed by that time.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I don't see the problem here.

Bush was asked ""do you know what's going on in New York"? which I would interperate as 'are you aware'? So he said "Yes" because he was aware of the gaping hole in the first WTC tower.

The second plane later hit at 9:03, which he was told of whilst he was in the classroom. It was at this time that he realised that the USA was under attack.

Some are saying "bush left the hotel 10 minutes before the first plane hit". Well if the reporters asked about it then, they knew about it before hand too.

Maybe I'm missing something here

Yes, you are. The reporters must have been referring not to a crash but to the hijack of Flight 17. It had not crashed by the time Bush left the hotel at about 8.30am or thereabouts. I think PrisonPlanet has misinterpreted this story in its zeal to prove prior knowledge by Bush.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
I do find the 11 minute gap a bit interesting, as my buddy Caustic pointed out. Its hard to say definatively if they were making reference to the crash, or to something else happening in New York.

Can anybody find a newsworthy event occuring in New York at about the same time that a reporter would want to ask the President about?

All I can see is the Primary Election in NY for Mayor that was cancelled when the attacks happened. On second thot thot, Rove whispering in Bush's ear wouldn't probably be about this, and my guess is the report is slightly confused, that this episode was after arriving at Booker elementary and so after the first crash, instead of upon leaving the Colony resport.
Mixed up timeline is most likely. If they knew at 8:35 about the plane hijacked and headed to NY, why did the reporter also know and so what does this prove?

And why does Dubya have the book upside down?

(speaking not to you but to everyone) Who knows? Does anyone really think he's so dumb he can't tell the Veep's wife's book with its letters and pictures is upside down? It's a photo op, and maybe he's showing his intense interest in the kids, not the book. And again, this book wasn't even released until May 02 so this isn't relevant ...

And as for the "saw it on the teevee" thing, clearly he didn't unless he had a special presidential camera at the WTC waiting for this, which is what some people have stupidly guessed. I'd guess he made it up, probably on Rove's advice, to sympathize with the common man who also saw it on teevee. The sloppiness of missing that the first plane WASN'T on teevee at the time is either an oversight or another designed distraction... if he lied about that, he lied about everything, some reason, and now let's go be overcertain jackasses who leap on every "admission" and clue left in plain sight...

That's my take on this trifecta - take it or leave it.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You guys are taking what Bush said out of context. By saying he watched the first "plane crash" on TV, he obviously meant he saw whatever footage was being aired on the news at the time... which was probably shots of the WTC on fire from where the plane hit. Therefore meaning he heard about the first plane crash and saw the damage it did, not necessarily saw the plane actually hit the building lol...

This has probably been addressed but here is the problem. On the news with Jennings he got someone on their to talk him about the president saying he would give a 'statement' on the events that had taken place later that day. This was before he left the hotel.

Obviously the timeline given for him leaving the hotel and arriving at the school is off because he would not have said he would give statements on the events of that day later on.

Then his first story is that he is told of the events as he was reading in the classroom (which he starts out as describing when Jordan asked him that question). He then changes it from inside the classroom to outside of the classroom where he watched the first plane hit the tower. Okay, let's just say that he simlpy meant that he was watching the news on the tower being hit and that he didnt' actually 'see' the first plane hit. He still changes the story. Then he goes on after saying "we were in the classroom" to we were waiting outside of the classroom and 'obviously there were TVs on'.

He shuffles around too much. It's the little news clips like the one stating that he was approached by the reporters IN THE HOTEL after the first plane hit. That is where he gave the statement that he would make one later on that day.

Why would they then go on to the school? News casters were already claiming terror attack by then. Why would the president of the U.S. then go to a location in which he is KNOWN to be at? Why would the SS allow it? They wouldn't.

You can't change the story up so much and still expect people to believe.

As for the changing of the timeline. Well, it happened at the Pentagon too with slick Dick. He claims he wasn't at the Pentagon when that plane hit yet in the investigation there is witness testimony stating that he was receiving updates as to the location of the plane on it's approach. Hmmmm, but that timeline was changed to make sure it appeared he wasn't even there at the time of impact.

Why is it so bad to question our government on sketchy subjects like this?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
As for the changing of the timeline. Well, it happened at the Pentagon too with slick Dick. He claims he wasn't at the Pentagon when that plane hit yet in the investigation there is witness testimony stating that he was receiving updates as to the location of the plane on it's approach. Hmmmm, but that timeline was changed to make sure it appeared he wasn't even there at the time of impact.

Why is it so bad to question our government on sketchy subjects like this?

It's not as sketchy as you think. Cheney was at the White House all Morning, it was Rummy that was at the Pgon but avoiding his battle station in the NMCC until the attack was over. I think you have stuff mixed up, but it's not bad to question so keep it up!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Then his first story is that he is told of the events as he was reading in the classroom (which he starts out as describing when Jordan asked him that question). He then changes it from inside the classroom to outside of the classroom where he watched the first plane hit the tower. Okay, let's just say that he simlpy meant that he was watching the news on the tower being hit and that he didnt' actually 'see' the first plane hit. He still changes the story. Then he goes on after saying "we were in the classroom" to we were waiting outside of the classroom and 'obviously there were TVs on'.

Where does Bush ever mentions that he saw a tv in a classroom? In fact before he went into a the classroom he has learned and seen on tv that some plane had crashed into the building.

Why would they then go on to the school? News casters were already claiming terror attack by then. Why would the president of the U.S. then go to a location in which he is KNOWN to be at? Why would the SS allow it? They wouldn't.

Were the news casters claiming terrorist attack? Before the second plane crash into the building, the news casters have yet to understand as to what had happened.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Bush, and I don't believe he's telling the truth, but how do we know the actual attack of the first tower was whispered into his ear?

Maybe he found out at that time that a plane had been hijacked.

And then maybe he had to decide whether to shoot down the plane or let it be..... (I'm not ruling out that 9/11 wasn't an inside job... he may have known if the plane was on a collision course with the WTC and perhaps he wanted it to crash for some evil agenda or something)

just my own speculation of course.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To the people who are saying that he was probably talking about the first plane being highjacked. Why would he say twice afterwards that he thought "what a terrible pilot", if he already knew the plane was highjacked?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, that IS reconstructing Bush's actual remarks to what you would have liked him to mean! Sorry. Your suggestion doesn't work. He said twice that he SAW, SAW, SAW on TV Flight 17 crash into the tower. You cannot get away from it.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

Originally posted by damajikninja
I do find the 11 minute gap a bit interesting, as my buddy Caustic pointed out. Its hard to say definatively if they were making reference to the crash, or to something else happening in New York.

Can anybody find a newsworthy event occuring in New York at about the same time that a reporter would want to ask the President about?

All I can see is the Primary Election in NY for Mayor that was cancelled when the attacks happened. On second thot thot, Rove whispering in Bush's ear wouldn't probably be about this, and my guess is the report is slightly confused, that this episode was after arriving at Booker elementary and so after the first crash, instead of upon leaving the Colony resport.
Mixed up timeline is most likely. If they knew at 8:35 about the plane hijacked and headed to NY, why did the reporter also know and so what does this prove?

And why does Dubya have the book upside down?

(speaking not to you but to everyone) Who knows? Does anyone really think he's so dumb he can't tell the Veep's wife's book with its letters and pictures is upside down? It's a photo op, and maybe he's showing his intense interest in the kids, not the book. And again, this book wasn't even released until May 02 so this isn't relevant ...

And as for the "saw it on the teevee" thing, clearly he didn't unless he had a special presidential camera at the WTC waiting for this, which is what some people have stupidly guessed. I'd guess he made it up, probably on Rove's advice, to sympathize with the common man who also saw it on teevee. The sloppiness of missing that the first plane WASN'T on teevee at the time is either an oversight or another designed distraction... if he lied about that, he lied about everything, some reason, and now let's go be overcertain jackasses who leap on every "admission" and clue left in plain sight...

That's my take on this trifecta - take it or leave it.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

I will leave it, thanks. The fact that Bush remarked TWICE that he saw Flight 17 crash into the North Tower cannot be so easily dismissed as confusion on the part of this alcohol-befuddled man. People have wondered why Rove or an aide did not point out his error to him so that he would not repeat it. But he does! How could he think to himself AT THE TIME that the pilot was a bad one if he never saw it live, for, by the time the crash scene was shown on TV, it was known to the FAA, the FBI and presumably Bush himself that the plane had been hijacked. Anyway, if he HAD seen it live, then it was because the pre-arranged feed was going to a TV inside his limo on the way to the elementary school, in which case he would have known that the crash was not caused by a pilot with bad flying skills - so even THAT scenario means that he STILL lied concerning his thoughts about the pilot.

What's more plausible - a befuddled brain that remembers things that it never saw or SOMEONE WHO IS LYING SO BADLY THROUGH HIS TEETH THAT HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF AT EVERY TURN? It's obvious to me which option is more likely for a character so well-known for his lies and deceit.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
I'm not a fan of Bush, and I don't believe he's telling the truth, but how do we know the actual attack of the first tower was whispered into his ear?

Because this happened at 8.46am, whereas his aide whispered into his ear before he left the resort at about 8.30am.

Maybe he found out at that time that a plane had been hijacked.

Not maybe. He did. The time line allows nothing else.

And then maybe he had to decide whether to shoot down the plane or let it be..... (I'm not ruling out that 9/11 wasn't an inside job... he may have known if the plane was on a collision course with the WTC and perhaps he wanted it to crash for some evil agenda or something)

just my own speculation of course.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Okay, so Karl Rove is told of a hijacking in progress at 9:30ish. He tells Bush, meybe even that it's headed towards New York. It's not in NY, it could still veer, no one's ever thought (??) of a plane flying into NY that way...
And then the reporter asks Bush about what's happening IN NEW YORK, not in the air near New York. Think about it - this is either after 8:46 when Bush should know, or before that and about something else, or that's a damn up-to-the-minute AND prophetic reporter. Really, which makes most sense?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Really, which makes most sense?

I hope you can shed some light on what was happening. Someone should start a list of possible things that were happening in NYC at that time and what would be worthy enough for Bush to talk about it later. Other than speculation, let's come up with facts. That's not directed at you Caustic.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Really, which makes most sense?

I hope you can shed some light on what was happening. Someone should start a list of possible things that were happening in NYC at that time and what would be worthy enough for Bush to talk about it later. Other than speculation, let's come up with facts. That's not directed at you Caustic.

Without going into great detail, NY events on 9/11:
- primary Mayoral election, citywide
- planes flying into WTC
- Anything else? Maybe a big sale at Macy's...

Is it not quite possible the reporter just got his times mixed up, and this exchange was actually between 8:46-9:00, when other sources have Rove whispering to bush and everyone talking about stuff in New York? Anyone disprove this and then we got reason for suspicion.

As for what Bush said he saw on TV, Micpsi is right - he said on one occasion he "saw an airplane HIT the tower,” not HAD hit, and on the other occasion said "I had seen this plane fly into the first building." This did not happen on TV. Whatever the explanation for it, this is a lie or otherwise incorrect, or evidence of that special vdeo link thing.... And Micpsi, it's Flight 11, not 17.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join