It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Told Of First Attack On 9/11 Before He Left Florida Hotel w/video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
And why does Dubya have the book upside down?

www.snopes.com...
It's a 'Chop job. The original photo was actually taken in 2002.

I haven't watched the video yet, just wanted to address the "POTUS reads upside down" queries.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I guess you can say that the info war continues. Is this really a big surprize? How come so many people that go along with the official story go to claim "oh it was just taken out context" Between Bush and his "I saw the first plane hit" and Mr. Larry S.'s "Pull it" Comments it seems that something is just not right.

More and more proof of an Inside Job will continue to come out, and more and more people will start to ask questions!!!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

www.snopes.com...

I haven't watched the video yet, just wanted to address the "POTUS reads upside down" queries.

Yes that's a fake photo but what's going on inside bush's head while this picture was taken is very much the same as the fake photo it self.

The photo represents how uninterested he really is about reading with children and caring for them.

This photo might be fake but what it represents is not fake.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Bush lied when he said that he saw the first plane hit the North Tower on TV. This was not merely because no TV channel had its cameras trained on that tower. It was not merely because he confused seeing the Naudet brothers' film (shown that evening on CNN) with TV coverage of Flight 175 hitting the South Tower. It was because he first learnt about it whilst on his way to the Emma T. Booker Elementary School. If he was not lying, he would have had to forget that he had been told about the crash and then make up the false story about seeing on TV the first plane and thinking how bad the pilot was. Not even this president is as stupid as that, surely? But how could he have known about the first plane so early? He left the hotel at 8.35am
www.cooperativeresearch.org...
and arrived at the school at 8.55am. So, if Bush was speaking the truth about already knowing about the crash, which happened at 8.46am, it means that he learnt about it IN HIS CAR on the way to the Florida school. ABC News reporter John Cochron must be wrong in his account of reporters asking Bush as he left his hotel if he had heard the news about the first plane crash, because it still had not happened then! The plane crashed at 8.46am - 11 minutes AFTER Bush left his hotel, although the Washington Times reported the departure time as 8.39am, that is, the plane crashed seven minutes after Bush left.
web.archive.org...://www.washtimes.com/national/20021007-85016651.htm

But how did Bush get to learn about it when he was inside his limo? According to the 9/11 Commission, “no one in the White House or travelling with the president knew that [Flight 11] had been hijacked" [at this time]. They may not have known that the plane was hijacked, but some of them certainly must have known of the crash, according to what Bush said, as reported by ABC News reporter John Cochran. Did Bush have a private TV feed inside his car that showed Flight 17 crashing into the North Tower because he and Secret Service agents knew what was going to happen? And then - like Larry Silverstein letting slip that WTC7 was demolished in a controlled way - did Bush put his foot in his mouth and expose the fact that he had seen it on TV, only it was not COMMERCIAL TV but a secret TV channel arranged for the President?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Source

then reporters said to the President 'do you know what's going on in New York'? - he said he did and would have something to say about it later."

Who knows what the reporter meant when he said, "what's going on in New York"? If indeed the president was asked this question, it's clear the first plane hadn't hit yet, so he couldn't have known about it. Unless he knew it was GOING to happen, of course... and misinterpreted the reporter's question. I can't imagine anything else that was going on in New York that he would "have something to say about it later"...

Additionally,

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on,

Obviously...
In his statement, several timeshe fills in details after making claims. A classic sign of lying.

He has twice remarked about how he saw the first impact on TV, but there was no live TV coverage of the impact. Also the Principal of Booker Elementary has stated that there was no TV in either the corridor Bush came through or anywhere near the classroom he visited.
Source

The entire "saw it on TV" statement is a total lie. Firstly, how many TVs in the corridors of elementary school are just sitting there... ON? And would they really make the President of the United States wait outside the classroom until the children were ready to receive him???

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You guys are taking what Bush said out of context. By saying he watched the first "plane crash" on TV, he obviously meant he saw whatever footage was being aired on the news at the time... which was probably shots of the WTC on fire from where the plane hit. Therefore meaning he heard about the first plane crash and saw the damage it did, not necessarily saw the plane actually hit the building lol...

EXACTLY. People are thinking to much here. End of story.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netstriker
People are thinking to much here.

Oh, yeah. Don't think so much! Just accept what you're told. I want to ask your opinions about these discrepancies, but if you don't want to think about them, then you probably don't have one.

"What luck for rulers, that men do not think." ~Adolph Hitler

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
perhaps it is worth contacting the school, or someone that works there, and see if there is even a TV in there.

Plus how many guests at the level of a president would have to wait outside before they walked into the classroom???

Does not add up, like much of that day.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You guys are taking what Bush said out of context. By saying he watched the first "plane crash" on TV, he obviously meant he saw whatever footage was being aired on the news at the time... which was probably shots of the WTC on fire from where the plane hit. Therefore meaning he heard about the first plane crash and saw the damage it did, not necessarily saw the plane actually hit the building lol...

Thinking to much...Wow! I would say people thinking that a gravitational device brought down the towers might be thinking to much. I hardly think people asking questions before they drink the kool-aid thats been handed to them is thinking to much. Of course there are those who just drink up and never ask questions. Where do you fit in?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That *CAN'T* be. Bush said when he saw it he thought 'what a terrible pilot'. Obviously everyone knew by the second plane, that it was no accident. So he couldn't be talking about the Second Plane.

Besides, Bush was told while sitting down. He also lied about being whisked away.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by talisman]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
how people can still find no problem with all the timeline discrepencies to the physics and the continual lies, Rice knew about the dangers Clinton left detailed contingencie plans, Tenant told her Bin Ladin was going to fly planes into towers in NYC....georges younger brother is head of security, his father meets bin ladins brother in NYC that very day.
the standdown order by chenny at the pentagon...the lack of a big plane to hit the pentagon.
the clean up with no masks....
the hot molten core, the steel taken away....taken away?
the lies that led to Iraq, the tortured canadian citizens who were not terrorist...basicly no human rights, no private rights, no truth, nothing but lies, deciet and control freaks.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No, you aren't thinking enough; just accepting. Here's something you might find interesting..........

www.wanttoknow.info...

There is no such thing as "thinking to much"
End of story!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Dear benevolent heretic, wo-man of strength:

Bush’s entire demeanor throughout the morning of 9-11 alone is clear proof that the ‘attacks’ were an inside job.

He didn’t act surprised, he wasn’t perturbed or distracted. No one is that unflappable. Having Ari Fleisher whisper into his ear was a scripted moment — albeit poorly and not thought out. But then many aspects of the 9-11 staging were conceptually silly. But in the end, none of that mattered. The boldness/outrageousness/ruthlessness of the scenario compensated for all the deficiencies in planning. Plus, perhaps even more importantly, the mainstream media is firmly controlled.

Always remember, here on ATS in this 9-11 forum there are no more than 100 regular posters — that’s a whopping 0.0000003 parts of the U.S. population . In plainer English, that means if you were to assemble 3 million American bambinos in one place, then only one would be an ATS 9-11 forum poster.

And 13 percent of our posters (according to our latest in-house tyranny22 poll) are OCT-ers. It’s a lonely world out there for CT-ers. We’re fringe with a capital F. The 9-11 cabal is laughing their heads off!

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 5/5/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I always found Bush's actions in regard to the first aircraft impact to be a bit lacking. "A Bad Pilot" is a poor comment to make in the midst of a commercial airliner hitting the one of the World Trade Centers.

He didn't seem to make much of it. It's not as if the VT shootings happened and he was in danger. This was, if anything, a more radical terrorist attack on a prominent building structure of the United States.

It is just fishy, that as the President of the United States, the protector and listener of the people, corrupt or not, would have to act accordingly and responsibly.

Protecting the United States > Reading to Kids.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Anyone hearing Bush knows he is not the most articulate of speakers.
I wouldn't trust him to read the autocue right

Thing that gets me about the 911 Cultists is that when it suits them they go on about Bush is a liar and don't believe a thing he says.

Then on the other hand if it suits their case they will take Bush quotes word for word and say see he knew already or whatever.

As far as I am aware any American born Muppet can be President. You do not need a Pulitzer Prize, a number one best selling novel or any particular gift for perfect grammatical English (even AmeriEnglish:lol
Likewise you do not need the photographic memory of a Stage Memoryman Act.

All I see is a failable Human Being (well he is American) with a dodgy memory and a less than perfect command of English. Sounds like most posters on ATS.

Whatever, I still have not seen enough to convert me, I still don't wanna be in the 911 Cult. Sorry guys.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Some things are just looked past their original meaning that's all.

I mean its no where in the ballpark of the controversy like with Rumsfeld comments about Flight 93 being shot down.

Some just exaggerate, like with the Mars photos. A lot are just looked into too deeply and you get rather bizarre opinions of what some things look like.

But aside from his comments, his actions that day were still rather questionable as he didn't seem to have the need to do anything responsible and find out what was going on.

(On a side note, I didn't think he wanted to leave the atmosphere of being around kids learning to read, because I think he felt most comfortable there, because they were just like him.)

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
But aside from his comments, his actions that day were still rather questionable as he didn't seem to have the need to do anything responsible and find out what was going on.

Bingo, exactly. That's what I find so weird is that he didn't seem horrified, or seem to feel that he needed to do something. The normal course would have been to get George out of the classroom ASAP. In fact, picking him up bodily and carrying him to a place of safety is exactly what usually happens in these things. I have heard that he was informed first when he was in the limo going to the school. Regardless of where he heard it, his first act should have been the security of the American people, which didn't happen. He kept on reading to the kids. I really got the impression that he could care less what happened to Americans that day because of that. And...waht about the Secret Service? Their job is to whisk the prez away if he's in any possible danger. But they didnt. Why not I wonder?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

www.snopes.com...

America: A Patriotic Primer by Lynne Cheney, released May 2002 Simon and Schuster
FYI

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I hardly think people asking questions before they drink the kool-aid thats been handed to them is thinking to much. Of course there are those who just drink up and never ask questions. Where do you fit in?

Are you referring to cult suicide kool aid or are you saying there is something wrong with the kool aid as a brand?

Am i thinking too much ? :0

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does the president really believe the copilot would just sit there and do nothing? Or is he just trying to make a joke? Either way it's callus and cold to utter those words in public when so many lives were affected.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join