It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: 9/11 Conspiracy vs 9/11 Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We've all heard percentages of people who believe there was more behind the events of Spetember 11th than what the government is willing to release, but how do these statistics come about?

Does someone call 100 random people on the phone and ask their opinion? Do they stop 100 people on the street? Who knows?

What I'd like to know is how many people on ATS believe there was a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks and how many think there is no more to the story than we already know.

I'm going to conduct a poll. I'll continue to edit this entry so everyone can view this page and get the results as I calculate and re-post. The best thing about this poll is that the ballots cannot be faked. Eveyone can view the votes for themselves.

A simple "Yes" for Conspiracy and a "No" for No Conspiracy will suffice. Remeber to flag this thread so that it will make it up to the Threads Homepage and we can get some real numbers up here.

VOTES:

YES:
NO:

Conspiracy %=
No Conspiracy %=

I'm logging off tonight ... I'll do the first calculations tomarro morning.

'night

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think this may certainly help to expose some agendas. I've suspected for a while that a "few" of you are paid disinfo agents.

I don't know if polls are permitted on ATS, though. And you will not be able to edit your first post beyond two days time.

My answer: YES.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This Poll which was last tallied just over a year ago might be of some interest. There were other polls as well you could dig for, or I might have time to find them later.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Vagabon: Thanks for the heads up. the prior poll was much more sophistocated. I'm just one man and a calculator. It'll still be interesting to see how many more or less believe either/or a year later. Not sure how to get this thread more attention though.

Wizard: yeah, I realize I may have to resort to coding an actual counter.

Anyway ... guess I'll put in my 2¢. with

YES.

VOTES: 3

YES:3
NO:0

Conspiracy %= 100%
No Conspiracy %= 0%

[edit on 28-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yep, you betcha.

Polling via posts isn't going to work too well though. ATS programming forces us to write a minimal amount. Plus the avatars take up some space also. It's going to be some tedius reviewing.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
YES

I am always amazed at the members that just flat deny that the story is not at all questionable.

If the real "intellegent" people that know the govt. story is true are so damn sure, then what could it hurt to challenge the govts. story.

Any idea or story left unchallenged will become fact by proxy. A real idea or story that gets challenged can be made fact by the truth and unargueable evidence.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
First off the official story is a conspiracy theory. The 19 terrorist hijacking planes is a conspiracy, look up the meaning of conspiracy. '

So the official story is just a theory like any other.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
YES, I believe it was an inside job.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Y.E.S, without a doubt!...

Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

YES - 9/11 isn't as the official story claims.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No conspiracy what so ever.

The fact of the matter is The US got done in!

Your guard was down, You never thought it would happen to You and You got cockey.

Simple as.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
We've had polls like this in the past, ATS even did one that included people that weren't members here.

My vote is yes too.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sorry, I've been gone all day helping a friend move, but looks like this thread was a bomb anyhow, so I didn't miss much. oh well, what can I expect. thanks to all those who did voice an opinion or just dropped in for a comment.

so far:

VOTES:9

YES:8
NO:1
Not Really An Answer: 1

Conspiracy %= 88.8%
No Conspiracy %= 11.2%

edit: someone slipped a vote in during calculations.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes. Total inside job by the PNAC and Bilderbergers, the real terrorists.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Without a doubt, there is some form of conspiracy at work.

YES.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yeah, quite likely..

More likely yes than no, anyway, though I'm not fond of black and white questions.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There is much more to the story.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes.

I answered the question and so i am saying this now so that it's not just a one

liner.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
YES

too many coincidences,too many unanswered questions.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yes,

I believe the events happened pretty much as described, but the government is covering up foreknowledge and incompitance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join