It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the '80% of Flight 93' in the crater?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Just a quick question, do you guys think the hijackers were bluffing when they said they had a bomb on board?

Here is a page with a link to the audio: www.milaircomms.com...

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Insolubrious]

I don't think they were bluffing judging by the communications from that MP3.
Here is the important bit towards the end...

Woman asks: Do you see any activity...anything on your right side. Smoke or anything like that?
A pilot answers...yeah we do have a SMOKE PUFF now....at probably 2 0'clock...It appears to be JUST A DARK CLOUD...a PUFF OF BLACK SMOKE...

I guess a puff of black smoke doesn't sound like a major explosion.
They didn't sound overly concerned about it.
But obviously something exploded while this plane was still in the air.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Thanks for that info Nick, very useful - eight miles as the wind blows, papers and such. Seems a long way to me after a ground crash, more likely a mid-air explosion. Or they coulda been scattered by a special effects team, who knows...

Mostly what I was wondering was larger debris, like the engine I heard was found __ miles away, later said to be an engine part only... We've seen one engine buried at the site, and if it WERE shot down, hitting an engine would be the way I think. I'm wondering where this was found relative to its trajectory, before or after the crash point, and what it really was. I'd look it up myself but I've got other things to do, so do you know the score on that?

And again, welcome back to the forums!

Thanks for the welcome back!

My understanding is that the 2nd engine (or part of the 2nd engine) was found in a pond due south of the crater. This is not to be confused with Indian Lake which is over 1 mile due east of the crater. This would be pretty much in line with the official trajectory.

The curiousity is how one engine could get buried in the crater while the other engine ends up hundreds of yards away in a pond. According to the official report, the only large piece of plane wreckage that was found outside of the crater is the famous fuselage section which was photographed and used as an exhibit in the Moussauoi trial.

Anybody have a pic of that handy?

Also, I have new information re the FBI search that I will be sharing later after I confirm it from a 2nd source.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join