It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth explained ! no more 911 threads needed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Maybe, just perhaps, there is something that we're not allowed to know, that requires them to cover it up, but does not involve them having conspired to do it.

Islamic fundamentalists are easy to blame, the average joe with fall for it. But then once the evidence starts to show, joe sees thru it.

Not Muslims, Not the US govt. It cannot be both them, nor both a conspiracy and a cover up.

Maybe a seperate section of the illuminati went rogue, but to reveal this reveals the entire depth of its existence. One part victim, one part cause. No full parts will ever be seen.

WHO CARES, WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

Its' too dumb to be a cover up, and its too obvious to be the official story.

sheesh.

There is the possiblity that the government knows that the WTC was blown up but still has no idea who did it.

Wouldn't some buildings being blown up on your own soil, without knowing what the hell happened, frighten them to order a full media blackout, a media crack down, concoct a ludicrous cover story and invade a country just so they could feel like they were doing something productive?

[edit on 5-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
There is the possiblity that the government knows that the WTC was blown up but still has no idea who did it.

At the highest levels, the only reason I couldn't buy this is because the same people that've gained this much power, have also infiltrated high-ranking government positions.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

At the highest levels, the only reason I couldn't buy this is because the same people that've gained this much power, have also infiltrated high-ranking government positions.

Watch this - This is one of the best 9/11 documentaries that I have seen yet.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
seems like 'we will never know' is a new mantra of 'no conspiracy' theorists.

we already know enough.

complicity.
cover-up.
complicity.
cover-up.
complicity.
cover-up.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
seems like 'we will never know' is a new mantra of 'no conspiracy' theorists.

we already know enough.

complicity.
cover-up.
complicity.
cover-up.
complicity.
cover-up.

I guess at some point you just have to throw your hands up and say enough of this, I'm dizzy already, let the next generation of truth seekers take it from here.

I can't handle no more truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well.

Seeing as how no one Penn and Teller talked to could provide any actual proof of either explosives or government involvement, I think it's only fair to mock their claims of mass murder.

After all extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The so-called official story explains the collapses with things that we know were present. Planes hit the buildings causing structural damage and starting massive multiple floor fires. We know those things happened. No one has actually proven that explosives/nukes/thermite were present that day, let alone used to bring down the towers.

Regardless of what many people believe, the collapse of the WTC has been explained numerous times by many different people. The only mystery is that people still buy the explosive/nuke/thermite theories regardless of the complete lack of evidence for any of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
leftbehind, i guess we'll just never know, eh?

in nothing we trust, my eyes are BLEEDING from peeling so damn much truth onion. damn truth army kitchen duty.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Very true billybob.

Some people will never know. They will believe in things without proof regardless of the evidence.

Much like the gentleman at the beginning of the video.

Nothing can convince him. If nothing can convince you, you will never see anything but your own interpretation, regardless of the evidence that disagrees with said interpretation.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Very true billybob.

Some people will never know. They will believe in things without proof regardless of the evidence.

Much like the gentleman at the beginning of the video.

Nothing can convince him. If nothing can convince you, you will never see anything but your own interpretation, regardless of the evidence that disagrees with said interpretation.

that's because in the sattelite environment, we all live on the inside of a disco ball, seeing nothing but multitudinous reflections of ourselves as interpreted through our interpretation of media streams, AKA 'the android meme'.

i guess we'll never know.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Well.

Seeing as how no one Penn and Teller talked to could provide any actual proof of either explosives or government involvement, I think it's only fair to mock their claims of mass murder.

After all extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The so-called official story explains the collapses with things that we know were present. Planes hit the buildings causing structural damage and starting massive multiple floor fires. We know those things happened. No one has actually proven that explosives/nukes/thermite were present that day, let alone used to bring down the towers.

Regardless of what many people believe, the collapse of the WTC has been explained numerous times by many different people. The only mystery is that people still buy the explosive/nuke/thermite theories regardless of the complete lack of evidence for any of them.

Can you show us the complete lack of evidence of explosive/thermite please.
It is no mystery that most people belive in the conspiracies of 911when our Goverment Lies to us, and then puts a book call The 911 Commission.
The books real name should have been called The 911 Coverup!
The book The 911 Commission report alone is a disgace to the Firermen /police offercers/ medics, and WTC survivors It is a slap in our faces. I am shock that some people really belive our Goverment VERSION.I do agree some 911 conspiracies are loony, but not all of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Can you show us the complete lack of evidence of explosive/thermite please.

What?

You want me to show you the lack of evidence?

How about you show some positive evidence.

You want to see lack of evidence, here read every thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
And here is my Proof!! www.911truthmovement.org...
So far you have proved nothing to me you have not showing me any evidence to back up your claim.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
WHO CARES, WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

Some people will never know.

We'll never know.

Sounds like the Kennedy thing doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Why are so many people playing stupid.

The writing is on the wall. Is it so important to hang onto the belief that the powers that be care for you?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

We'll never know.

Sounds like the Kennedy thing doesn't it?

i guess we;ll never know if actual memoes go out to these guys, or they are in some kind of psychic brainlink borg setup.

as far as kennedy and 9/11 go, THEY'LL never (admit that they) know, but you and i, and 60% - 80% of people know already.
for them, there is the mantra......

we will never know.
we know nothing.
embrace ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

i guess we;ll never know if actual memoes go out to these guys, or they are in some kind of psychic brainlink borg setup.

I always wondered the same thing.

Daily radio broadcast, mass email communication, one-on-one communications, implied meanings, random sign language and symbology, psychic telepathy, arranged meetings that seem like random occurances, some kind of hidden underground communications, cameras and micro-phones everywhere, intuitive reasoning or is it just alien technology plain and simple?

How exactly do they communicate?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
INWT

Check your U2U's please

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Two threads in two days have now suckered me into wasting my time. I want my ten minutes back. Anyone can find a few crackpot CT's and make fools out of the entire community they represent. Sucks for these two that they only made fools of themselves. Sad really since they have a solid rep otherwise.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoknew
Two threads in two days have now suckered me into wasting my time.

What was the second time waster?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoknew
Two threads in two days have now suckered me into wasting my time.

What was the second time waster?

ATS: The truth Behind 9/11...read on

I would have linked it, but then I would have to apologize for making such a poor thread easily accessible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join