It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth explained ! no more 911 threads needed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i hope this is no repost , but if it is , it's well worth the re-look !
a funny ,smary and intelligent man just flat out tell's it like it is
and clearly shows the type of people that buy all the hologram , not hot enough , lack of body bs . and from six and a half minutes in , the people
who make all the truth documentary's just show the lack of common sense
and brain cells it takes to make an informed opinion .
i hope you all enjoy THE TRUTH , for a change .

*SNIP*

or here's the direct link

youtube.com...

i love this guy and his way of putting it on this topic .

[edit on 4-4-2007 by gen.disaray]

Mod Edit: Embedded Video Removed.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Some truth (not conspiacy)
Its just to bad you have no real, hard evidence to back up the official story. Like no FBI or NTSB crime scene reports for any of the 911 crime scenes.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As expected, the video present no new evidence, claims, or facts to support its view, but typically simply sets out to mock & assasinate anyone who questions the official story. And it doesnt even do this well.

Simply put, the video was a waste of 10 minutes of my life.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If making fun of something is the same as debunking it, then maybe we should replace our scientists with smartasses.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You should really stop insulting people the only one without working brain cells its actually you.
I told you before go to a psychiatric your stupid thread are worst than mine.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This video is a serious waste of time. The only thing more offensive than the language is how he selects only the extreme theorists and doesn't even attempt to debunk them. He only calls them A holes and tells them F you. I can listen to swearing and even say a few choice words myself, but not with the anger this guy has. That was as far as I got with the video.

I suggest a mod put an explicit language warning in the OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
wow, I did get something out of this video! The loss of respect for Penn & Teller. I never knew these guys were so stupid. Dont look at the facts, just call people that ask questions about the events A holes. I only saw a couple A holes in that video, it started with them. They show a complete lack of brains with this video. I couldnt even make it all the way through just from the language. I can cuss pretty bad, but to call almost 50% of the population of NY A holes because they want some answers of what happened that day shows a complete disrespect for people.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh he's got it all explained. I guess the investigation is over and America is all fixed up. See ya later guys. We're defeated. It's ok to stop asking questions and trust the government again. Let's all go find a new conspiracy to support. How about UFO's and aliens?

[edit on 4-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This video is pure garbige no matter what each of us think, It was especialy amusing when they explained that plastic materials burning caused the colapse of the towers

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It was especialy amusing when they explained that plastic materials burning caused the colapse of the towers

What temperture do plastic materials, wood tables and paper melt at?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It was especialy amusing when they explained that plastic materials burning caused the colapse of the towers

What temperture do plastic materials, wood tables and paper melt at?

From what I know for recycling or for shapeing plastic they turn it in to a liquid form, it burns for hours in special chambers, the chambers that are used for plastic melting are no where close to the core that sustained the towers, innothingwetrust, what they are trying to tell you if you wached the clip is that the display monitors from the computers caused the colapse of WTC

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
it sounds like this is a link to penn and teller's 'BS' clip on conspiracy theorists.

well, penn and teller, BITE ME, you MORONS!

there. so much for the official story 'cause i said 'bite me, you morons'.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

... what they are trying to tell you if you wached the clip is that the display monitors from the computers caused the colapse of WTC

That's absurd!

Do they have any evidence to support thier conspiracy theory?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
a funny ,smary and intelligent man just flat out tell's it like it is
and clearly shows the type of people that buy all the hologram , not hot enough , lack of body bs . and from six and a half minutes in , the people
who make all the truth documentary's just show the lack of common sense
and brain cells it takes to make an informed opinion .
i hope you all enjoy THE TRUTH , for a change .

*SNIP*

or here's the direct link

youtube.com...

i love this guy and his way of putting it on this topic .

[edit on 4-4-2007 by gen.disaray]

Mod Edit: Embedded Video Removed.

This guy is seriously mentally distrubed and is now on ignore

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Who better to trick people into believing the 9/11 story and the cover-up than a magician who tricks people for a living?

I loved the ending of his argument in the video though. Very passionate and dramatic.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Folks,

Don't bite on this fellow. Remember how disinformers work. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. THROW OUT SOMETHING TO PUSH YOUR BUTTONS AND LET EVERYONE FROTH ON IT. Just ignore him. Remind the others. All you need is one reply to him... that's enough.

Here's my one response. "You're opinion is so FACILE"

Definitions of facile:
Arrived at without due care or effort; lacking depth; "too facile a solution for so complex a problem"

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray

Hahaha got my vote

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well at least he really like this guy... checking on the quality of his thread I think everything is said...
General nice thread thnx God ppl like you still exist .You give us a couple of good minutes to enjoy.
Honestly I am having a blast this thread its the most ridiculous debunking thread in a while.
You won the moron award...
Sorry I am not insulting just take it as it is.
I would honestly close this thread if I was a moderator before it starts to be a shooting to the no cell brain guy.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So we're all completely convinced then.

amazing...

Do penn and teller have an audience to convince ? No.
Do they get paid to put one side across ? Yes.

I find some of the arguments of the pro-conspirators as equally comedic, but they're sadly trying to convince an audience.

Hows this.

The US govt. IS so capable of perpetrating this act. Yay.
The US govt. IS so incapable of keeping it secret. Yay.

Maybe, just perhaps, there is something that we're not allowed to know, that requires them to cover it up, but does not involve them having conspired to do it.

Islamic fundamentalists are easy to blame, the average joe with fall for it. But then once the evidence starts to show, joe sees thru it.

Not Muslims, Not the US govt. It cannot be both them, nor both a conspiracy and a cover up.

Maybe a seperate section of the illuminati went rogue, but to reveal this reveals the entire depth of its existence. One part victim, one part cause. No full parts will ever be seen.

WHO CARES, WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

Its' too dumb to be a cover up, and its too obvious to be the official story.

sheesh.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This video is a fine piece of propaganda.

You people must be fools if you think our government didnt learn anything about propaganda, from the top Nazi propagandists and scientists, who were brought to the West secretly under Project Paperclip?

The propaganda being rolled out on the people nowadays is far more sophisticated, far more veiled, far more effective than anything that the Nazis came up with. They have had 50 years to perfect the art of the info war, info war being a military term used when trying to gain control of the mind of the enemy, and they are treating the American people like an enemy.

The official story of 911 is actually not a very brilliant piece of propaganda, there are holes so big in the official story, you can fly a 747 thru it.

People say "well the government couldnt have pulled it off, they couldnt keep something that big a secret!" THEY HAVENT KEPT IT A SECRET! Theyve been caught a million times to sunday, and all the proof is out there in the form of the "conspiracy theory" false label. They know how your mind works. They know your mind will block investigation of something if there is a stigma attached to it. In the CIA they call them "slides". They know as soon as anyone mentions the word "conspiracy", up comes the slide, and people say "no way, its not possible".

Well, wake up. Conspiracy theories are not theories. They are truth, the truth that has long been suppressed from humanity to keep us under control. When you understand that the government is no there to keep you safe, but to regulate dictate impose and control, then you will understand that the fact that they would kill 3000 people on 911, and let 4000 americans die in the Philippines during WW2, that is not so hard to believe anymore.

The government is not there to help you. They are the false prophets. They claim to bring peace and harmony, yet bring war and destruction. Right there in America, they are destroying the middle class, and further widening the gap between the Elite and the middle class in this country, right in line.

Study history, there have always been Elites in all civilizations. And study history, Elites have always been ruthless tyrants who only want to further increase their control.

Bush doesnt give a damn about you, and you know it. Look what hes doing, more importantly, look at what hes NOT doing, for the American people, for the troops. He dont care about Walter Reed. He dont care about the record national debt. He doesnt care about the trade deficit, and the declining dollar. He dont care at all, that is what they want. They want to destroy America, and make sure she doesnt rise to the prominence she is capable of.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join