It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically engendered "super-humans" vs ordinary humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
lol, vekar, i wouldn't waste too much breathe on arius. she/he is predictable, and any comments directed towards you from him/her most likely are towards him/her-self.
...just from observation, i am not one to start wars here.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by jetflock]

Welcome to ATS I see you are relatively new. Have we clashed on another thread? Anyway, if you like you may place me on your foe's list. By the way I'm a man and married and not looking. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Arius take your propaganda and shove it up your blow hole, it will save me the time of doing it for you.

You DO believe in a master race because you just called me "inadequet" as well as anyone else who does not get engineered. That is PURE Nazism, so thus your a Nazi. Second, I fear what these mutants will do with these powers because of what humans DO when they get such power. That is fact, I fear for the lives of the people of this planet should people like you continue to exist and get their way.
I made that one paragraph based on 50% personal feelings however I have lost A LOT of them becuase I include facts in everything. You just tried to lie about how it backed up your statements which it did not. It SHOT THEM DOWN! You wanted a personal feeling so I gave one, now you try and make it sound like that is all I give. YOU are a true propagandist and blatant liar. So if your not going to stop your spinning of lies and trying to turn other peoples statements into misquotes and lies I suggest you LEAVE ATS. I am being very kind to you right now which is odd to me, others right now would be eating you alive litteraly if you pulled this BS on them.

NO ONE IS INADEQUET! NO ONE IS OBSOLETE! YOU ARE HUMANS! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HUMAN! THOSE WHO THINK OTHERS ARE OBSOLETE ARE THE ONES WHO TRUELY ARE! FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE OTHERS ARE OBSOLETE ARE NOTHING BUT A REBORN NAZI AND A FASCIST!
Oh and your grammar needs work, you cannot cure "stupid" as you call it, the proper wording is "stupidity." Guess we all know who fits into that category now... Those who call others stupid so blatantly ARE stupid.
Anyway, Arius, your not worth a dime of time and I have nearly spent that dime of time. So get a life and get over your ego and dreams of a master race because that is all you push towards.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Arius take your propaganda and shove it up your blow hole, it will save me the time of doing it for you.

You DO believe in a master race because you just called me "inadequet" as well as anyone else who does not get engineered. That is PURE Nazism, so thus your a Nazi. Second, I fear what these mutants will do with these powers because of what humans DO when they get such power. That is fact, I fear for the lives of the people of this planet should people like you continue to exist and get their way.
I made that one paragraph based on 50% personal feelings however I have lost A LOT of them becuase I include facts in everything. You just tried to lie about how it backed up your statements which it did not. It SHOT THEM DOWN! You wanted a personal feeling so I gave one, now you try and make it sound like that is all I give. YOU are a true propagandist and blatant liar. So if your not going to stop your spinning of lies and trying to turn other peoples statements into misquotes and lies I suggest you LEAVE ATS. I am being very kind to you right now which is odd to me, others right now would be eating you alive litteraly if you pulled this BS on them.

NO ONE IS INADEQUET! NO ONE IS OBSOLETE! YOU ARE HUMANS! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HUMAN! THOSE WHO THINK OTHERS ARE OBSOLETE ARE THE ONES WHO TRUELY ARE! FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE OTHERS ARE OBSOLETE ARE NOTHING BUT A REBORN NAZI AND A FASCIST!
Oh and your grammar needs work, you cannot cure "stupid" as you call it, the proper wording is "stupidity." Guess we all know who fits into that category now... Those who call others stupid so blatantly ARE stupid.
Anyway, Arius, your not worth a dime of time and I have nearly spent that dime of time. So get a life and get over your ego and dreams of a master race because that is all you push towards.

You have called me a sicko numerous times and now you have called me a Nazi and a fascist. I said nothing when you called me a sicko but you should not have called me a Nazi. You do not know me and you do not know my political views or religious views. I hope you learn to express your opinions in a manner that is more socially acceptable on ATS.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I call them like I see them, live with it. Why? Others on here are going to give you hell compared to what I just gave you.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
You are against genetic science because you are afraid that you would be inadequate compared to the next generation of human beings. You are right you would be inadequate. I would also be inadequate. The point is that we should not let our fear of inadequacy ........................

O boy, was i right ....see - 'inadequate' people!? And you call this 'helping
humanity' and 'progress'. My fears are more than real, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
I call them like I see them, live with it. Why? Others on here are going to give you hell compared to what I just gave you.

Well you should be ashamed of calling me a nazi. I am very offended by this. I would never do or advocate the things that were done by the nazi's. I am very offended. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This thread needs to get back to its original thrust, i.e. who genetic science can help reduce human suffering.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by arius]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join