It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
I still dont understand how anyone can believe in a book writtin by king james..?

Can someone explain the history behind this "king james" fella?

To me if it was writtin by a king..it may aswell say "the george bush bible" because I would never trust a king to rewrite the major books used to helpp myself understand god.

Who is this king james guy and does the fact that HIS name is on a bible bother you??

From my understanding, the King James version is the most accurage b/c at that time of the writing, the Catholic Church was trying to change the Bible so he wanted the original.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I heard Jesus was Chinese. * another 9 pages of this *

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mormons still use the " King James " version actualy.
I thought they were a cult though?

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I heard Jesus was Chinese. * another 9 pages of this *

Deep

Oh really?? you mean that buddha was jesus??

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No, but thier was someone in who posted in another thread of mind that claimed Jesus practiced Yoga?

Deep

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the georg bush bible LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

KING james was just another rotten king. he had the bible interpreted in way in which it would scare the living hell out of his commoners so they would easily submit to his lordship.

by the way jesus was half german and half polish

atleast that is what the the original text say

i mean the king james version may have said he was black, but i sure has hell don't remember reading that.

colonel the verses you listed do not say the jesus had a tan. do you know that the word f . u . c . k.
stands for

Fornication
Under
Consent of the
King

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

www.pbs.org...

I found this that talks about the direct link between african jews and israeli jews.

Very interesting, McGotti.

I'll leave the debate now to the rest of you. The bible clearly states Jesus' complete bloodline. (I gave references.) That's good enuff for me. To me, it doesn't really matter what color his skin was. He could appear to humans as being purple if he so wished.

Best regards.

I see your changing your tone. This site basically proved what I was saying all along.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Was germany or poland even around during the time of jesus??

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I am interested in this subject simply because of who and how christianity was spread.It was spread by force by the europeans through out the world...The vatican changes and interpets the bible as they wish and could have easily changed the truth for their gain.How could they control white europe by telling them to worship a black man??
[Edited on 20-2-2004 by McGotti]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
the georg bush bible LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

KING james was just another rotten king. he had the bible interpreted in way in which it would scare the living hell out of his commoners so they would easily submit to his lordship.

The Bible never said that. They didn't even have Poles at the time.

i mean the king james version may have said he was black, but i sure has hell don't remember reading that.

I posted the King James Version.
colonel the verses you listed do not say the jesus had a tan. do you know that the word f . u . c . k.
stands for

Fornication
Under
Consent of the
King

Yes, I knew this.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
back in the day they had to get permission from
the king to bump uglies. they had to hang a sign on the threshold of their door that read F.U.C. of my big fat royal butt.

so common sense should tell you that any king writing a religous document did not have accurate translation in mind, but rather how to make everyone do whatever he wanted and how to instill fear in them.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I understand. But, now it is such that everyone believes that Jesus was white--a lie, his followers were white--a lie, and that blacks really have no place in the Bible. When in fact, the central figure is a black man and this is what grieves me the most.

Now, they have this new violent film spreading this propoganda worldwide and people will revere...the lie.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Colonel]

As I've said, I don't believe Jesus was black or white b/c of his lineage. There are black characters in the bible, Col. Check out the New Testament book Philemon.

The Old Testament mainly dealt with the Jewish nation (the Law).

The New Testament deals with everyone - after the New Covenant (Doctrine of Grace).

You must of not read the PBS link?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i believe DaTruth

sorry i was just kidding do not think jesus was half ger half pole

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
No, but thier was someone in who posted in another thread of mind that claimed Jesus practiced Yoga?

Deep

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

Maybe there was more then one Jesus?
One Special Prophet for every group of people.....
THere is a japanese jesus cult, similar stories in south america, similarity between the message of jesus and that of buddha....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Bangin
Colonel, I completely feel you.

Thank you. I am touched by your empathy.

Now that's a cool post! Keep it coming. And BTW, I believe Jesjuah was black or black tanned. Anything but the image of the Church. That's a totally different guy. A body for Jesjuah is like a set of cloathes. He may choose the appearance which fit for the occation, so to say that he is black just because he was black or the other way around makes no sense to me really. He was black back then, but his offspring is like God's offspring, all colors, tongues and nationalities. We are just one race down here. We are the Human Race, a variant of the Elohim Species.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That's in the Apocolyptic future. You're moving it WAY out of context.

"The Vision of the Son of Man" is a vision of Arch Angel Gabriel, the Angel of Jesjuah who is set to guard the seven congregations. He is also a person, the Son of Jesjuah, the Millennium King, who will rule on Earth during the Sabbath Age (the Age of the Woman, the Great Eagle and the Victory of the Son of God). Gabriel is further described in Daniel, where he also is called a son of man. His body is basically a description of how the first Man was black, turned white and got all kinds of offspring, black, yellow, tanned, red, white. The sword coning out of his mouth is the Law of God. The branch of iron he holds in his right hand is maybe a robotic force, but it can also be the Name of God:

"I will also break down your pride of power; I will also make your sky like iron and your earth like bronze. "

Don't confuse the Son of Man with Jesjuah. Jesjuah was the Son of Man, and he is still like a son of man. Son of Man is a referance to Daniel, and there we meet two angels like sons of men: Michael and Gabriel. Jesjuah was Michael back then, while Gabriel will be the Millennium king after Michael has thrown down his Enemy who is the Dragon in the House of God: Babylonian astrology.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ah, dude, you're losing me here. I never read any of that in the Bible.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

King James Version is said to contain a hidden letter sequence code which use the base of Babylonian astrology: 666. KJV also say that every living soul will end up in Hell (since it doesn't differ between the Unseen and Gehenna), it describes the highest order of angels for beasts, it translates Congregation into Church and says that Lucifer was Nebukadnezzar and so on. That translation is the cheapest ticket to Hell. But the bible every hardcore Christian swear uppon. Just how blind and stupid is it possible to become. Just because there is a voice in it doesn't mean that it comes from God. King James' bible is a sin, and a contaminated spring. Wormwood. The Bible Satan quotes from.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Woops, double post.....

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

King James Version is said to contain a hidden letter sequence code which use the base of Babylonian astrology: 666. KJV also say that every living soul will end up in Hell (since it doesn't differ between the Unseen and Gehenna), it describes the highest order of angels for beasts, it translates Congregation into Church and says that Lucifer was Nebukadnezzar and so on. That translation is the cheapest ticket to Hell. But the bible every hardcore Christian swear uppon. Just how blind and stupid is it possible to become. Just because there is a voice in it doesn't mean that it comes from God. King James' bible is a sin, and a contaminated spring. Wormwood. The Bible Satan quotes from.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

So, what is the real version?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join