It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detachment 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
John, forgive my impertinence, but I'd be interested in seeing that question answered

John did you ever have high enough clearance to know about "the aliens"?

...and if so, how come you get to talk about it without violating various oaths?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
John, forgive my impertinence, but I'd be interested in seeing that question answered

John did you ever have high enough clearance to know about "the aliens"?

...and if so, how come you get to talk about it without violating various oaths?

No, I had no clearance of that high of a level. I had a very, very low clearance called a "Q" clearance. All my posts about aliens are best described as 'informed speculation".

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks, John. I appreciate the response.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
No, I had no clearance of that high of a level. I had a very, very low clearance called a "Q" clearance. All my posts about aliens are best described as 'informed speculation".

John,

All of the public sources I know of, say that "Q" clearance is for working with Nuclear Materials. Online sources such as Wikipedia seem to back this up.

Wikipedia- Q Clearance

Wikipedia also sais Q is equivilent to a Top Secret clearance.

If you were CIA, why did you have what seems to be a DOE clearance for working with Nuclear materials?

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
As I understand it John made flights for the DOE within the NTS. This was of course when he saw the mythological Sandia base being constructed

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
As I understand it John made flights for the DOE within the NTS. This was of course when he saw the mythological Sandia base being constructed

The problem is John seem to have left his credibility at Sandi. Now the problem is (as Sandia is invisible) No one can find it!

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
There are many scientific developments that the military has come out with in the past few decades that seem extra-terrestrial in origion.

Just because you don't understand a certain technology doesn't mean that no human(!) scientists could have developed it on their own. Every new military development, whose existence is acknowledged, is perfectly explainable as the result of scientific research. As for unacknowledged developments, these are by definition pure speculation, and shouldn't be used as a starting point for further deductions.

Google Anti-Gravity Propulsion Systems.

Oh yes, Google ... this ever-reliable source of proven information
!
There is no known anti-gravity propulsion system anywhere on this planet. There is only lots of talk and speculation, most of it rather unscientific. Therefore using this "evidence" to concur that there are aliens on Earth merely confirms that talk about alien presence is also only speculation.

There have been several unidentified Groom Lake workers who have claimed that there are ET's at the facility.

"Unidentified" workers can claim anything they like, but that doesn't make it true. Maybe they simply had some fun at someone else's expense?

There is just too much circumstation evidence out there to ignore.

And all of this "circumstation evidence" consists of many stories, fueled by "sightings" of UFO nuts who see an ET craft in every blob of light in the sky, including such "exotic" stuff as flares and the landing lights of contractors' airplanes.

Regards
yf

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

And yet you make your postings look as if you knew something! You treat people who post solid evidence with derision. You obviously try to use your name and "reputation" to make your "speculation" look as more than it is (i.e., delusional ramblings of a troubled mind).

Isn't this immoral and unethical on a discussion forum? Maybe, but it's definitely downright disgusting!

Fortunately, there are enough people who see through your masquerade.

Regards
yf

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All this talk about alien technology being inserted into our civilization...fibre optics, kevlar, stealth and antigravity...
You never hear anyone talk about the truly insidious stuff. That tooth goo that they harden with blue light? C'mon, people! What about memory sticks and mp3 players? That ain't designed here. Cheese-in-crust pizza? I ask you?

As I see it, the key is not betting the farm on anything you don't know to be true. I see the folks that live in fear, and the ufo field serves as a focus for those fears. Break out the tin-foil. I see the true believers. Remember the opening scene of Independence Day with those people on the roof of that skyscraper? The girl looking up with that mixture of adulation and excitement? ZAP...sorry about your luck, sweetie.

Sure, there's something going on, but don't just believe...seek knowledge. Keep your BS meter finely tuned, and above all, if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras!

There's my rant for the day! Now go forth and be fruitful.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you were CIA, why did you have what seems to be a DOE clearance for working with Nuclear materials?
Tim

As I have mentioned before, the flights I made for the CIA had nothing to do with and were not connected in any way with the flights I made at the NTS for DOE. All I did, and the only reason I had a "Q" clearance, was to fly near the underground nuke tests and in case it vented (which they never did while I was there) we were supposed to fly through the cloud with the highly specialized sensors on board and collect samples. I also provided weather data (primarily wind direction and speed) prior to the shot from the perimeter of the NTS. I flew the North American OV-10A, a Twin Turboprop Beechcraft, the Douglas B-26 and a Huey helicopter. Not all at the same time of course.

This is the North American OV-10A that I flew.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

Booby Ray Inman also sias there are recovered craft being studies out there. Recovered from Where?

Do you have a source for that?

I sure do:

Deamland: Part 2 It's from a series of videos called UFO: The Hidden Truth. The Videos are Produced by: Transmedia/Dandelion , and Distributed By American Home Tresures, Inc. The Copy Right is 1996

If you are intrested, the set is avalible on Amazon. Com at This Link

I hope that helps!

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

[

As I have mentioned before, the flights I made for the CIA had nothing to do with and were not connected in any way with the flights I made at the NTS for DOE.

CIA
DOE

Jeeze, you seem to have worked for a lot of poeple! Before I get surprised is there a government office you did NOT work for?

Now add to that that you flew for an airliner. What is this? Are we to the: If they own an Aircraft John Lear worked for them atleast once?

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Now add to that that you flew for an airliner. What is this? Are we to the: If they own an Aircraft John Lear worked for them atleast once?Tim

Of course not. But here is a list of those airlines or charter services I did fly for either directly or on contract:

Flying Tiger Lines
Airjet Charter
Lacy Aviation
Ambassador Airlines
Tri Nine Airlines
Continental Air Services Inc.
American Aviation Services
Air Club International
Aeroamerica
Ambassador Airlines II
Nevada Airlines
Bonanza Airlines
Air Club International
American Aviation Services, Inc.
Trans Mediterranean Airways
Air Trans
World Aviation Services, Inc.
Aero Council, Inc.
Scenic Airlines
Dynalectron Corp.
Global International Airways
Kampuchea Airlines
British West Indies Airlines
Air Jamaica
Air Algerie
Egyptair
Air Sinai
Icelandair
El Al
Khmer Akas
Kalitta Flying Service
American International Airways
Emery Worldwide
Rosenbalm Aviation, Inc.
Patriot Airlines
Kitty Hawk International Airways
American Trans Air
Flagship Express
Orbital Sciences Corp.
Burlington Air Freight
Cape Verde Airlines
Aer Lingus
Air India

Although I kept fairly accurate records and have my pilot log entries to support the above this list may not be complete.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join