It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detachment 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hello,

Does anyone know who is the commander of Area 51 now?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No.

How could anyone know about a commander of place that doesn't even officially exist. The only way to know this would be to be the man himself.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
How could anyone know about a commander of place that doesn't even officially exist. The only way to know this would be to be the man himself.

What a ridiculous thing to say!

I don't personally know his name yet it is known to many veteran Groom Lake researchers, as is the long list of previous commanders.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I know the commander, and several of his predecessors. I make it a point not to publish the name of the current commander for privacy reasons.

It's not actually classified. In fact, he was introduced by the master-of-ceremonies as a VIP guest at a certain official event. There were news media in attendance, but none noticed. I guess they didn't make the connection between "Detachment 3, Air Force Flight Test Center" and "Area 51."

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
In fact, he was introduced by the master-of-ceremonies as a VIP guest at a certain official event. There were news media in attendance, but none noticed. I guess they didn't make the connection between "Detachment 3, Air Force Flight Test Center" and "Area 51."

Intresting! I would never have though that the commander of Det 3 would be public information.

Tim

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Shadowhawk, maybe can you tell in what event he was intruduced?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It was a change-of-command ceremony. He was there with his vice commander. I have spoken with him at a number of different events. Nice guy.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Shadowhawk, you are very informed about Area 51. My curious question for you. Maybe did work there :-)?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I didn't work there, but I know a lot of people who did (and some who still do). I have spent more than two decades collecting information (interviews, documentation, photos, artifacts, etc.) on the history of the Groom Lake facility. Personally, I find the real story far more fascinating than the mythology that surrounds the place.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How different is the real story of Area 51 from mythology?

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Sylpho]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, for one thing, it doesn't have any aliens...

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Shadowhawk, that comment "Well, for one thing, it doesn't have any aliens," is an opinion, not a fact. I have mentioned this to you before.

I have researched Groom Lake/Area 51 longer than you have and it is my opinion than several alien species work there hand in hand with the government.

I would appreciate that when you make a comment, such as above, that you make sure that all reading the thread understand that this is your opinion and not a fact. You don't work there. You have never worked there and you don't have any type of clearance that would permit you to know whether or not there were any aliens working there. And if you did have such a clearance you certainly would not be able to post that fact on ATS. Thanks in advance for clearing this up.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
John what Shadowhawk stated was the widely accepted events with the most supporting evidence.

All the evidence turned up in Area 51 research by alot of people has pointed away from there being any ET presence at Groom Lake. As I've mentioned before it is the responsibility of the person going against the evidence to prove their theory, not the other way round, see Bertrand Russell's Teapot.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Shadowhawk, that comment "Well, for one thing, it doesn't have any aliens," is an opinion, not a fact. I have mentioned this to you before.

I have researched Groom Lake/Area 51 longer than you have and it is my opinion than several alien species work there hand in hand with the government.

I have researched Groom Lake/Area 51 since 1990(17 Years). Based on my findings I Believe that there are ET/Alien beings at the base. I'm not sure about John's claim of several species but I do believe something is there. I don't often talk about this, but I have believed that some of the US's advanced weapons technology might be developed from ET sciences.

There are many scientific developments that the military has come out with in the past few decades that seem extra-terrestrial in origion. Also, there are many things that support the ET theory that are Unrelated to Lazar and Lear. This is one of the few Area 51 stories John has that stands up without him!

Google Anti-Gravity Propulsion Systems. One of the Major companies that works on that kind of research is calledScience Applications Internation Corperation (SAIC). SAIC was run by Retired Admral Bobby Ray Inman, who was also Director of the National Security Agency.

Now, ask yourself, where did this come from?

There have been several unidentified Groom Lake workers who have claimed that there are ET's at the facility. There is just too much circumstation evidence out there to ignore.

John and I may have our issues, but this is one time I'm willing to back him up! ( I don't know how many species, but there is something out there that didn't come from this world.)

Tim

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
without going too off-topic, nothing in Ghosts post points to ET technology or presence at Groom Lake.

I've never seen any evidence of aliens at Area 51. So what if Bobby Ray Inman worked for the NSA and then SAIC, the SAIC seems to work on defense technology for the US Government. It seems a logical step for a government man, and the fact has no link to Area 51! (btw your link didnt have anything to do with SAIC)

You say there are many unidentified former Groom Lake workers who say that there is an alien presence, yet there are many more identified workers who say that all it is used for is testing and developing aircraft.

It seems to me that when scientists develop some new technology that people dont understand they say it must be stolen from aliens. Why cant you just accept that human science is advancing and is bound to come up with thing you dont understand or find unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
John what Shadowhawk stated was the widely accepted events with the most supporting evidence.

All the evidence turned up in Area 51 research by alot of people has pointed away from there being any ET presence at Groom Lake. As I've mentioned before it is the responsibility of the person going against the evidence to prove their theory, not the other way round, see Bertrand Russell's Teapot.

"Widely accepted events with the most supporting evidence" is not 'fact'. And thats a fact. And to repeat myself neither of you ever had high enough clearance to kow about the aliens and if you did you would not be talkling about them. Thanks for your input gfad.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

without going too off-topic, nothing in Ghosts post points to ET technology or presence at Groom Lake.

I've never seen any evidence of aliens at Area 51. So what if Bobby Ray Inman worked for the NSA and then SAIC, the SAIC seems to work on defense technology for the US Government. It seems a logical step for a government man, and the fact has no link to Area 51! (btw your link didnt have anything to do with SAIC)

Booby Ray Inman also sias there are recovered craft being studies out there. Recovered from Where?

Tim

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
"Widely accepted events with the most supporting evidence" is not 'fact'. And thats a fact. And to repeat myself neither of you ever had high enough clearance to kow about the aliens and if you did you would not be talkling about them.

I know that its not fact, but in the same way that I'm assuming there isn't a tiny teapot orbiting the sun, I'm going to go with the theory that there are no aliens at Area 51 until someone shows me convincing evidence to the contrary.

John did you ever have high enough clearance to know about "the aliens"?

Originally posted by Ghost01
Booby Ray Inman also sias there are recovered craft being studies out there. Recovered from Where?

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Ghost does not have access to ET technology but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I've never seen any evidence of aliens at Area 51.

If you ever set foot on Groom Lake you would have no idea that aliens were there unless you had high enough clearance which you didn't and don't have.

So what if Bobby Ray Inman worked for the NSA and then SAIC, the SAIC seems to work on defense technology for the US Government.

Anybody who was Director of Naval Intelligence, Director of NSA, DDO CIA and DIA knows all about the aliens. But...it is a secret and a very highly classified one.

You say there are many unidentified former Groom Lake workers who say that there is an alien presence, yet there are many more identified workers who say that all it is used for is testing and developing aircraft.

I would estimate that 95% of the workers at Area 51/Groom Lake have no inkling that there are alien beings there. They have no need to know. That is why all of the people who work there and are 'identified' say "I never saw any aliens."

And the Commander of Detachment 3 would not know about the alien presence because he would have no need to know. Commanders rotate in and out and their job description probably does not include meeting with aliens.

It seems to me that when scientists develop some new technology that people dont understand they say it must be stolen from aliens. Why cant you just accept that human science is advancing and is bound to come up with thing you dont understand or find unbelievable.

My opinion is that US Techonolgy is 50 years advanced to where you think it is. And it was not 'stolen' from aliens it was 'provided'.

But thanks for your input it is always a source of amusement.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Shadowhawk,

If it's possible, I would like to contact with you via email regarding Area 51. Can you send U2U to me? (I can't because I didn't make 20 posts here yet). Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join