It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dreaming - Dream Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Have you ever got tangled in power line cables when flying, power line cables around or above cloud level or had to try dodging them..? I've noticed these myself quite a lot and then read a website about them not long ago and it really got me wondering if they had a purpose or something.

When you move objects do you squint your eyes, tense slightly and then use voice commands such as 'that.. move there' and point to where you want it moved to? this is how I move things/characters.

Have you ever been able to taste anything? Food and water seems to dissolve when I swallow it.

Have you ever noticed some sort of eerie electric energy above the clouds or anywhere else which comes in blanket form coverin the sky or in small patches and it makes a buzzing noise and gives you a strange shock at the touch? I've come to realise that this has been in my dreams all my life but only recently have I started to inspect it more.

When passing through walls are your senses heightened for that brief moment.. for example: when I pass through walls, I sort of sense the texture and taste of the material until I get to the other side.

What method do you usually use for flying? breaststroke myself though I have tried others.

Can you breathe under water? I usually act as if I cant but then when I realise I'm dreaming, I just open my mouth and breathe normally.

Do you use any method to maintain lucidity when you feel yourself fading out? myself I've started looking at my hands and then everything seems to fade back in again. I didn't think this method would do anything when I first read about it but it definitely works for me.

Hmm, never had anything involving power cables.

I used to do them sort of actionswhen moving things but now all i have to do is think, and i hardly even have to do that.

What i do find strange is the thing about the electric above the clouds. For most of my life if i flew up out of orbit id hit a strange orange energy and would wake up pretty sharpish. But not so anymore.

And yes, can breath underwater.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've been trying to LD for a while now on and off but haven't been too successful.. but i've had a weird experience in one of my dreams. A while back I had a dream in which me and a couple friends were outside on my friends driveway. All of a sudden we heard police sirens, and a couple of us being on house arrest and curfew wanted to know what was going on. So I took the initiative, without being lucid, of jumping up real high and getting a bird's eye view of the situation. Turns out it was just a routine 911 call at some random house however, I was now floating above the ground approximately 5-6 stories high when it hit me that it is impossible to do this and that I must be dreaming. At this point I tried to fly around but instead I flew straight up out of the atmosphere into space and saw some AMAZING visuals of galaxy's stars planets etc. I tried to go back down but I seemed to have lost control and I kept going higher and higher until my dream sort of faded into all white and then I awoke with a jerk in my bed
To make this even weirder, one of my friends had a similar dream months after mine. Although it wasn't exactly the same it also involved police and he became lucid and tried to fly but flew straight into space. I don't know if this is a common thing or not but I was wondering how this happens. Is it because we lose control of our dreams? Or is there supposed to be some sort of technique to flying?

P.S. Going to outer space in the dream was an amazing experience so I'm kind of glad it happend lol

<< 1  2  3   >>

join