It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 2nd hit with UFO : Video Clip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Can someone capture some of the most important pics from the video showing the object as I have dial-up and for some reason can't seem to download the video?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is it me & am i crazy, but the object looks like it came from the sky far above, like a missle shot downward. The shadow of the object goes right through the smoke from the building thats already on fire like camoflage. Watch the vidoe again & just stare at the smoke of the burning building. Also the speed of whatever this object was looks like its traveling extremely fast & alot faster then the plane was. I dunno about this one. It seems so far out since this is the only video i have seen with this supposed missle theory. Kinda hard to belive.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
we need to look at the thing that looks like a missle on the bottom of the jet, or what ever it is, drone, plane holographics what ever it is.

You do not hear about the police report of a missile being fired at the towers from the Wollworth building. And thier is strange damage to the top of the woolworth building.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So what is your theory of the what the odject is that comming out the other side of the tower,and its not the nose.

Since there is only a compressed video to look at and try to guess i would consider it to be a waste of time... maybe it is a tungsten counterweight? that could survive and shoot out the other side.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
Since there is only a compressed video to look at and try to guess i would consider it to be a waste of time... maybe it is a tungsten counterweight? that could survive and shoot out the other side.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Pootie]

The tungsten counter weights are blocks and they are mainly in the tail section.

Luckily it wasn't an older 747, they have uranium counterweights and have been known to cause raditation problems at crash sites.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I still think it looks like a stealth fighter shooting a missle.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If it was a stealth fighter shooting a missile you never would have seen it. They would have been flying MUCH higher and used a laser to target it.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If it was a stealth fighter shooting a missile you never would have seen it. They would have been flying MUCH higher and used a laser to target it.

Who knows exactly what manuvers a high tech jet can do, it might be able to mimic so called UFO type abilities, and I'm sure it would be top secret about it capabilities, there could be even more advanced jets that we don't even know about that may have been used.
About the laser tracking for the bombs? We have heard talk about lasers now, especially from the woolworth building or some other areas.
You said you would not of seen it, maybe not but maybe a high speed camera can like which was usedon this video clip.
It's all very interesting, all the different views, ideas, and facts, time will tell as move through the evolution of discovery and proven facts, etc... etc...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No, I said that you'd never see it because there would be NO REASON to be down that low. They could just as easily either drop it from high altitude, or fire it from miles away, and never even get close to the buildings. The USAF has missiles in inventory that can be dropped from planes and fly hundreds of miles. Why would they come down close to the building where people could see them? It doesn't make sense.

[edit on 3/27/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No, I said that you'd never see it because there would be NO REASON to be down that low. They could just as easily either drop it from high altitude, or fire it from miles away, and never even get close to the buildings. The USAF has missiles in inventory that can be dropped from planes and fly hundreds of miles. Why would they come down close to the building where people could see them? It doesn't make sense.

[edit on 3/27/2007 by Zaphod58]

Could of been a second missle then possibly heading out of state, I don't know but I understand what you are saying.
Tell me what do you think it is a bird?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I already said what I think it is. It's probably a chunk of plane debris that they found on the ground. It blew out the other side of the building. One of the larger and heavier pieces of the plane.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I already said what I think it is. It's probably a chunk of plane debris that they found on the ground. It blew out the other side of the building. One of the larger and heavier pieces of the plane.

You stated you thought it was part of the eingine.

Problem is it seems to intact and not a piece of anything. Some sort of cylinderical oblject, like a pod.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The direction in which it was traveling was totally different from the planes direction (Object going into building = horozonal/other object going vertically slanted downward), in other words,IMO it could not of been debris from the plane. total different direction, and too quick from the time the plane hit, it is more logical IMO that it was infact a different and seperate object, not from the supposed plane with hit it, I feel it was a missle that hit the building and the object we saw, was where it came from, flying off to another location.
Plus is there any evidence that something that large hit the ground?
I think we need to watch it again.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Its couldnt have been that. Whatever it was it came through the smoke of the other building & was moving alot faster than the plane.

Im still questioning the authenticity of this vid though.

<< 1  2   >>

join