It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 2nd hit with UFO : Video Clip

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That indeed looks to be the front of the plane exiting the building, I always had a problem with that. Some say it might be the engine, but clearly if you look at the speed of entry and the speed of the exit, it is the front of the plane.

How could the front of the plane survive going through all the steel and then the concrete in the building?

That has always bothered me.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
That indeed looks to be the front of the plane exiting the building, I always had a problem with that. Some say it might be the engine, but clearly if you look at the speed of entry and the speed of the exit, it is the front of the plane.

How could the front of the plane survive going through all the steel and then the concrete in the building?

That has always bothered me.

Yes as stated the nose is made of fragile composite and the rest of the cockpit is aluminum.

Another theory is that it is a wepaons pod that was carried by the plane.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yes as stated the nose is made of fragile composite and the rest of the cockpit is aluminum.

Another theory is that it is a wepaons pod that was carried by the plane.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

A weapons pod? Why would it be there? The plane itself is the weapon.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Well i guess they wanted to make sure they brought the towers down.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well i guess they wanted to make sure they brought the towers down.

Based on a guess? How about looking at the "weapons" pod a little closer?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Let's keep on topic folks.

SPiderj

[edit on 3/26/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This video looks a bit edited imo

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Based on a guess? How about looking at the "weapons" pod a little closer?

Ok, so whats your theory of what it is ?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It is my firm belief that there is not "weapons pod" in any photo from 9/11. I believe it is a ridiculous conjecture and would be totally unnecessary in ANY theory much like projecting holograms would be totally impractical if not impossible. I think it detracts from any if not all of the more credible theories that are supported by concrete evidence unless it's proponents can come up with a little more than an ultra grainy compressed image.

Not meaning to insult anyone, but I put this one up there with space lasers and FEW from WTC 7, holograms and 'spontaneous thermite'... VERY, VERY implausible.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
It is my firm belief that there is not "weapons pod" in any photo from 9/11.
Thanks.

So what is your theory of the what the odject is that comming out the other side of the tower,and its not the nose.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Oh that's not a UFO thats just the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami as it falls to the pavement.

You are correct sir.
Everybody knows the passport survived, thats in the ommision report.
Finally we have actual video evidence to support the claims of the Feds.

I must admit, I was a bit skeptical of the official 911 story for a while, but after seeing the passport in this video I believe the end of the 'truth movement' is finally in sight.

Thank God I can vote republican again with a clear conscience, and thank you Pharaoh and INWT for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So what is your theory of the what the odject is that comming out the other side of the tower,and its not the nose.

Well it pretty much is the front nose of the plane thanks to the slowmo of this video. A giant metal cylinder shape comes out of the side of the building just after the plane crashes into it on the same floors. Look more carefully.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If it is a hollow, aluminum nose-cone whose shape managed to survive crashing through all that steel and concrete (LOL!), why does it disappear before your very eyes, instead of coming to a halt and dropping to the ground? I can just about accept one miracle. But TWO? Sorry. This NOT a nose-cone. So what is it? Answers please on a postcard.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've tried to get a grip on what this shows but can't. Although it doesn't look like it goes in front of the building so what the hell? UFO is the best discription for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It could be the engine hub that they found a few blocks away. Or IIRC there was part of a landing gear also, although in this case I'm leaning more towards the engine part.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It could be the engine hub that they found a few blocks away. Or IIRC there was part of a landing gear also, although in this case I'm leaning more towards the engine part.

As big as the object is it would have to be the whole engine. It can not be the nose of the plane since it is composite and aluminum and would not have survived going through the building and the object looks more cylinder shaped.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well I can say that it definately wasn't a weapons pod. If there were weapons pods on the planes where people claim, they couldn't have put landing gear on them. Those "pods" strangely enough, look just like the wheel well/wing box on every other 767 and most large aircraft that I've seen flying around.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Well I can say that it definately wasn't a weapons pod. If there were weapons pods on the planes where people claim, they couldn't have put landing gear on them. Those "pods" strangely enough, look just like the wheel well/wing box on every other 767 and most large aircraft that I've seen flying around.

Well if it was a reflection as some people claim it sure does not change in the videos. I am not saying thier was a weapons pod but something does not look right, and the object coming out the other side of the building is something that needs a closer look.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I am not saying thier was a weapons pod but something does not look right, and the object coming out the other side of the building is something that needs a closer look.

we need to look at the thing that looks like a missle on the bottom of the jet, or what ever it is, drone, plane holographics what ever it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's all the Alien's fault! We must destroy every planet in our solar system with our vast array of weaponry!

<< 1    3 >>

join