It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 2nd hit with UFO : Video Clip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I watched this video and it does look like a huge black colored UFO shaped vehicle passing by. It is a rare video. We need someone to tell us a UFO expert, is this infact a UFO.

Here is the clip : www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh that's not a UFO thats just the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami as it falls to the pavement.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Oh that's not a UFO thats just the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami as it falls to the pavement.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

It is a interesting clip and the angle of the projection is different than that of the plane going into the building. Looks kind of large also, I just wonder what it could of been?

Are you trying to say the Aliens dropped by and threw the passport out? If so that was pretty quick, it is amazing how they found that passport isn't it!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You are correct sir.
Everybody knows the passport survived, thats in the ommision report.
Finally we have actual video evidence to support the claims of the Feds.

I must admit, I was a bit skeptical of the official 911 story for a while, but after seeing the passport in this video I believe the end of the 'truth movement' is finally in sight.

Thank God I can vote republican again with a clear conscience, and thank you Pharaoh and INWT for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The more I get this feeling that this UFO could of been a fighter jet shooting a missle at the twin towers? Could this be possible? What other explainations do we have or come up with.
Maybe it was some sort jet cloaking system which was used but somehow got caught on tape possibly?

[edit on 25-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
yeah if your serious its pretty much been determined it was a bird.
It has been discussed here some time ago.
The threads are all out there...pages and pages and more pages.
Its not a 'UFO', its not a passport, its not a 'cloaked starfighter', its a bird.

Sorry, not to pee on your thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It sure is a big bird then isn't it then. I thought I seached for this but didn't find any topices on it, I will seach again then.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey man I understand where you are.
You are searching for info regarding 911. You want all that you can get.
That is awesome, so I definatly dont want to 'pee on your post', but
99% of everything 911 has been discussed in here (ATS) over the past few years.
I have little doubt that it was an inside job probably pulled of by a dozen or so individuals both in and out of government.
The cover-up on the other hand has been massive, involving perhaps hundreds of people, most of whom believe that they are helping to protect America by hiding our shortcomings, much like the media hid our crippled president.
Unfortunatly you wont find much usefull information down the 'UFO hit the WTC' road, but I understand and your thread is good because it might draw some of the UFO people into the 911 truth movement, but that is a mixed blessing in its self, no offense intended.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It looks like a good one, on the related topic which I posted, but soon found out that there were more theads on this topic, but didn't know, plus was hard to find by the way, so if your interested go get some popcorn and enjoy the video

Video Link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Hey man I understand where you are.
You are searching for info regarding 911. You want all that you can get.
That is awesome, so I definatly dont want to 'pee on your post', but
99% of everything 911 has been discussed in here (ATS) over the past few years.

But some people are just learning about this too, I just discovered this whole thing about 6 or seven months ago, so I guess I'm new, the fact is I feel this is the most important issue of our time, it ruined my life, so I plan on finding out why my life got ruined, I have nothing better to do except finding out the truth, so I'm on it 16 hours a day.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
... it ruined my life, so I plan on finding out why my life got ruined

Pharaoh, How did 9/11 ruin your life?

[edit on 26-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
PHARAOH1133, I'm really glad you found this video.
It's much better than the stills I posted of this

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
PHARAOH1133, I'm really glad you found this video.
It's much better than the stills I posted of this

It was a good thread, and I feel merits more discussion.
I didn't know this topic was discussed prior, it took several searches with various keywords to find it, so I think it should be looked at further than has been done in your thread, I think you made some pretty good point in your thread, so maybe we can learn more about it.
If you want my opinion it looks like some sort of jet, shooting off a missle to me, others said it was a bird, but from some reason the image looks saucer shaped possibly a stealth bomber of sorts?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
... it ruined my life, so I plan on finding out why my life got ruined

Pharaoh, How did 9/11 ruin your life?

[edit on 26-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

Folded up, basically everything stopped, and things have never been the same.
I've got other projects in the works while I investigate 911....
I could go on but, it's depressing to talk about.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I posted my story for a while but decided to change my mind on posting my business on the internet due to a recent U2U message I received. So if you were able to see the orginal post I think you know, forgive me for removing it for I just don't feel comfortable going into it for some reason.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Oh that? Thats nothing.

We were just testing a new type of missle we have been working on for the past 25 years. Worked perfectly on WTC7.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is strange that the nose of the plane is clearly seen exiting the building but when you watch for debri to fall from the fireball - there is none. This is the first time that I have noticed that.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
thats werid! Maby the aliens are terrorists

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMind88
It is strange that the nose of the plane is clearly seen exiting the building but when you watch for debri to fall from the fireball - there is none. This is the first time that I have noticed that.

How could it be the nose of the plane, the nose is made of fragile composits and the rest of the main body is aluminum. The nose of the plane would have been destroyed going through the building.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not to hijack the thread, but I have always found that laughable. How could the pilots passport make it all the way to the street, when the supposed fire that the crash caused was hot enough to melt steel???

<<   2  3 >>

join