It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lizardman!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I guess you could say that, speaking of all the wierd things I heard of and saw...from dragons to foxfire (The Japanese legend kind) and from gargouilles to...well, this! But you make a quite fine (Good lord, that sounded sooo British...X3) point.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The Lizardman is a South Carolina critter. I'm in NC and heard about Lizardman 15 years ago. Guy driving through the tidewater area, kinda swampy low-ground region, and had car trouble. Supposedly had car trouble and was attacked by a two-legged, lizardman with claws. Says the critter scratched up his car. I believe he even had people from a campground come out and look at the area it happened in the next day and found weird footprints.

I'll try to dig you up a link. :-)

Matt

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The loveland frog has always been my favorite "lizard man" sighting.

en.wikipedia.org...

There was also a sighting of a "man-bat"/"lizard man" type creature here in wisconsin last fall, but it's dubious at best.
www.cnb-scene.com...

Here's a link to a number of "lizard men" sightings:
www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i was just about to post the loveland article myself! if the guy who reported this sighting really saw these things, i'll have some of whatever he's snorting!!

all i know about the lizardman/reptoid phenomena is that it's heavily linked with the new world order, freemasonry and extraterrestrialism.
to put it concisely, the belief is that the world governments are puppeted by the freemasons, who in turn are puppeted by these reptoids. according to a few masonic websites i've come across, the masons made a bargain with the reptoids, promising the humans as a slave race in return for top-level positions in our society.
there are lots of theories surrounding these guys, ranging from shapeshifting to alien technology that produces a holographic projection of a human over the reptoid's body. there are those who believe they live underground, those who believe they came from the stars, and some *very* interesting (if not slightly scary and outlandish) articles that attempt to explain human evolution and primitive religion as the meddling of reptoids.

anyways, if i'm asked i'll scoop up some of the sites i've visited on the subject.

Batty
xxx

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm getting the idea. The Lizardman is really the Loveland Frog? What is the Loveland Frog anyway?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier

Why would a gargoyle need to blink?

Blinking lubricates the eyeballs to prevent them from drying out. If a gargoyle is made from stone, why would it need to keep an already dry stone from drying out? It doesn't make sense, you were probably just imagining things. Don't underestimate the power of preconceived notions.

I don't know. I'm just saying it blinked at me...good lord, B1ueSoldier, you always have to get so technical about everything...relax.

Sweating the Small stuff

I dont want to jump down your throat, but the fact that it blinked is a very un-lizardlike characteristic. Many lizard species have a membrane over the eye to keep them moist and do not/ cannot blink. The there are a few species that can blink, but none from the US come to mind. Are there any other details of this crypto, or is this all we have at the moment.

From a technical stand point, it isnt related to any Native United States reptile species, so two theorys come to mind.

1) Its a hoax caused by substance usage/ mistaking things for other things
2) Its not from this planet

I cannot say either are acurate at this point because I have not done much research on the subject, but I know from experience that this is not related to any reptile in the United States...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
AGAIN, I am just saying it blinked at me. I don't know. You guys are soooo technical.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
what, the gargoyle blinked at you? heehee, give me your tobacco, i want to test it

lol that was a good response about reptiles blinking, but erroneous, seeing as he wasn't actually talking about the lizardman at that point. *pats* nevermind, we still love you!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Batty
what, the gargoyle blinked at you? heehee, give me your tobacco, i want to test it

lol that was a good response about reptiles blinking, but erroneous, seeing as he wasn't actually talking about the lizardman at that point. *pats* nevermind, we still love you!

Dude, I don't do drugs. I would find it quite hard to type if I did tobac'.

I would type like this if I was on tobac'...

teh LiZURD MAHN lif in DEH NORF CAROLINiass!!!!11

oh ya I like T_EH cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!

That would be me on tobac'.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
lol sorry, didn't think you'd take that seriously!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Naw, it's alright. I just am sensitive about being called a retard or on drugs. I just feel attacked, that's all...

Random phrase of the day...

I HAVE A COOL HAT!!!

<< 1   >>

join