It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lizardman!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
WTF!?

OK. This has absolutly nothing to do with my "Possible Dragon Sighting?" thread... Just wanted to clear that out.

OK. So I was with my friend out on the track talking about cryptids. Well, we were talking about the Mothman, and I said that most of the sightings are on the eastern seaboard. Then he said, "I thought there were only sightings in the Carolinas?". I said, "No, infact, the first sighting was in West Virginia.". He said, "Oh, sorry, I was thinking of the Lizardman.". I was totally lost, and I'm all like, "WTF". I asked him about it, and he said it was a giant lizard the walks on two legs of something like that...I think he mentioned something about wings, but I could be wrong. I said that sounded strangely familiar to a reptilian alien...he corrected me and said reptoids.

Anybody have any info on this?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I do not really now anyhting about dragon or lizard. Sorry
But sounds interesting. Let me now if you here anything about it...thats weird!!
peace

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like a gargoyle...they protect the Gothic Cathedrals, which are the ones with all the cool but very pointy spirals.

Google gargoyle and you will find some very interesting, seldom discussed, information!

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like a gargoyle...they protect the Gothic Cathedrals, which are the ones with all the cool but very pointy spirals.

Google gargoyle and you will find some very interesting, seldom discussed, information!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I know what a gragouille (gargoyle...however you wanna spell it...) is. I see gargouilles all the time in Germany. I also have a gargouille statue in my room and I swear to every last one of my ancestors' graves it BLINKED AT ME!!! Well, so did the ones one the Koln and Notre Dame Cathedrals...

Creepy...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Reptilian humanoids are a proposed race of intelligent, supernatural, or highly developed reptile-like humanoids in mythology, popular fiction, pseudoscientific theories and in the writings of New Age conspiracists. They appear in some conspiracy theories, most notably those of Riley Martin, John Rhodes, David Icke, and in science fiction. Reptoids, a conjoined word defining Reptilian-Humanoid beings, is the most popular name used to describe these cryptid beings, although some authors also refer to them as dinosauroids, lizardfolk or lizardmen. Other names include Draconians, Saurians and Sauroids. They are often described as being green or gold color.

Similar to the other cryptids, no one has produced proof of the existence of reptilian humanoids, and allegations of their existence can at best be referred to as cryptozoology or pseudoscience.

- en.wikipedia.org...

Just some background. My opinion on a reptilian humanoid is that it's nothing more than mythology & a character on Mortal Kombat.

But that's just me.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The thing that he mentioned was a reptoid, quite likley a draco due to the wings. Reptoids are an alien/terran creature that comes from somewhere in space, or, more likely, deep within the earth. They are commonly spotted everywhere, espically in the Ozarks and near U.S.A army bases such as Dulce, New Mexico and Groom Lake (Area 51) , Nevada. Also they can be found in the canyonlands/barrens/deserts/badlands.(Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico)

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku
... I swear to every last one of my ancestors' graves it BLINKED AT ME!!! Well, so did the ones one the Koln and Notre Dame Cathedrals...

Why would a gargoyle need to blink?

Blinking lubricates the eyeballs to prevent them from drying out. If a gargoyle is made from stone, why would it need to keep an already dry stone from drying out? It doesn't make sense, you were probably just imagining things. Don't underestimate the power of preconceived notions.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier

Why would a gargoyle need to blink?

Blinking lubricates the eyeballs to prevent them from drying out. If a gargoyle is made from stone, why would it need to keep an already dry stone from drying out? It doesn't make sense, you were probably just imagining things. Don't underestimate the power of preconceived notions.

I don't know. I'm just saying it blinked at me...good lord, B1ueSoldier, you always have to get so technical about everything...relax.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
It doesn't make sense, you were probably just imagining things. Don't underestimate the power of preconceived notions.

Dude, have you not heard the meaning of the word, "chill"?
I seriousally think that it was just a joke, and you get all robotic "7431565375676616!!!"Seriousally, dude, that is what you are all like 24/7...just take chill pill...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
... hey i know how to have fun.

In fact, here's some photoshoppe phun!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is the second time i have come across the term ' lizardmen'

A friend of mine who is a spiritualist medium had a very strange message come through about the dragon people coming to protect us from the lizardmen! WTF ?

We wrote it off as a joke at the time, but i got on the net afterwards and all i could find was the common reptillian agenda stuff popular in some conspiracy cirlces(which i knew nothin about at the time). the messages i heard come through seemed competely different than that. it seemed dimensionaly different as apposed to earthly.

i had largely written off until now, going to have a rethink on the exact words i think.

i hope its just coincidence because i dont remember these lizardmen comming across as particularly nice.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I know what a gragouille (gargoyle...however you wanna spell it...) is. I see gargouilles all the time in Germany. I also have a gargouille statue in my room and I swear to every last one of my ancestors' graves it BLINKED AT ME!!! Well, so did the ones one the Koln and Notre Dame Cathedrals...

Creepy...

This reminds me of a song.

"I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me."

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was station at camp Lejeune in N.C and never heard of the "lizardmen" but I did hear stories of the "sharkmen" of west Michigan growing up there, foot prints and such, two legged but no wings

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sneppo
This reminds me of a song.

"I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me."

Somebody has a secret! ~sings~

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There's a nice place to look up these mysterious creatures, cryptids, whatever. It's called American Monsters. Just go to www.americanmonsters.com. I do believe they have lizardmen, a lizardman specific to one region and gatormen. Very informative. I suggest checking there.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'll look there...thanks, EBE 17.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I cannot go on there do to parental controls...sorry!!

Could you get the info (if any) for me? Anybody?

LOL-no.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

and I swear to every last one of my ancestors' graves it BLINKED AT ME!!! Well, so did the ones one the Koln and Notre Dame Cathedrals...

Creepy...

I totally believe you - if you say it did...then it did!

It is the unexpectedness and improbability of such a thing that makes it so creepy, huh? In a way, it's like a cartoon or superimposed computer graphic on the 'reality' that we see. The veil is thinning more everyday.

I've seen some crazy stuff and my mom (who is 80) has been with me sometimes, and seen the same. And I have another witness, too. But some things only I've seen.

<<   2 >>

join