It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen To Narrate Loose Change Final Cut

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
1. They are using Sheen to NARRATE NOT provide any sort of technical interpretation of the evidence... wouldn't you use A list talent to narrate if you could?

2. The more important aspect is that Mark Cuban is putting up money for production and distribution.

3. Let all the mainstream media trash them... any publicity is good publicity.

4. Many "truthers" that seem to have "disappeared" are contributing to this production... You will be very surprised when you see some of the people come forward that they have lined up.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by savage99
Another cut of loose change?

Is this going to be the one where they edit out all of the misleading information and half-truths?

Yes, also this is the on being financed by a billionaire, reviewed by hundreds of scientists, narrated by a mainstream celebrity and distributed by a very larg distribution company.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
financed by a billionare and narrated by a "C" list celebrity? big whoop, it's just the same old lies in a shiny new package

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Is this going to be the one where they edit out all of the misleading information and half-truths?

Probably not savage, they probably need somebody just like you to point out all the 'misleading information' and 'half-truths'.
You should do us all a favor and jot down your thoughts and then send them off to the L.C. crew so that they dont put out anything that actually contradicts the official story.
Or maybe, if you dont feel like writing to the L.C. crew, you could make your own informative documentary.
You cant call it 'screwloosechange' but Im sure somebody as smart as you can think of an equally catchy name!

Good luck and I hope to see you when this is over....

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

... in a shiny new package

The typical sheep Americans they are trying to reach out too LOVE and NEED shiny packages. If it works for the Neo-Cons and MSM, it will work for them.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

financed by a billionare and narrated by a "C" list celebrity? big whoop, it's just the same old lies in a shiny new package

I love how the ignoramus' come out of the woodwork to claim the star of the number one rated sitcom on American television is a "C" list has-been with a career in the toilet.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They should change the title of "loose change" to "laughing all the way to the bank"

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

They should change the title of "loose change" to "laughing all the way to the bank"

Way to pick a new argument...
Yeah... It is all about the profits that is why LC and LC2 were given away freely...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Am I the only one who saw that movie in which he played a research scientist who discovered that aliens were the reason behind global warming?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Look, if you think that a man who is famous for banging a lot of hookers and doing a lot of blow lends credibility to your cause, so be it.

You're all just peeing into the wind while the rest of the world moves foreward without you.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Look, if you think that a man who is famous for banging a lot of hookers and doing a lot of blow lends credibility to your cause, so be it.

Credibility is NOT an issue with the American public... celebrity is. You seem to be missing the point.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"Your cause"?
Getting to the truth is "your cause"?
Finding out why so much surrounding 911 appears to be a lie is "Your cause"?

What about these people?
Do they hurt 'our cause'?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22250
I think its great, Fox News just trashed Sheen and LC, I get so pissed off...

the reason fox does that is because lc is full of $hit ! and cs is just jumping on a crashing bandwagon . im really sick of all the talk of holograms and
planes flying OVER the pentagon . just look at the average iq of most these "truth movement " people . it's not very high .most of them , like lc , doing it to profit from an american nightmare .

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Are they going to get somebody with a head to review it so they won't have to make any more "cuts"? That's what they should do.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here is some more information on this particular subject.

(CBS) NEW YORK A controversial new film about 9/11 is raising eyebrows, not only for its content, but also for the people involved in the project: Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen.

The sitcom actor and talk show hostess have both become spokespeople for the 9/11 conspiracy movement.

"If the government is lying about flight 93, is it hard to believe the rest is a lie?" That line can be heard on the video "Loose Change," which has been floating around the Internet for years, but now Sheen is in talks with Magnolia Pictures to narrate a new version of the video and redistribute it.

Source page for story

Mod Edit: External Quote Size Reduction.

[edit on 24/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Are they going to get somebody with a head to review it so they won't have to make any more "cuts"? That's what they should do.

For once, I completely agree with Bsbray.

If they want to be taken seriously, they should at least edit out the half-truths and outright falsehoods they present as truth.

The original cut had so many glaring falsehoods and inconsistencies as to be completely useless as anything other than an art film pretend documentary.

Oh wait.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In my opinion Charlie Sheen is totally qualified to work on this project. His reputation, experience, education and credability will help give this project the reputation that it truly deserves.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
Credibility is NOT an issue with the American public... celebrity is. You seem to be missing the point.

The PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) created a Credibility Index a few years back that ranked the people that Americans are most likely to believe.

A few interesting facts regarding their Index:

• Topping the list was Supreme Court Justice, followed by National Expert, and Teacher.

• The President of the United States ranked 33rd on the list. Ironically, landing just above Member of Presidential Cabinet, and just below Member of a Presidential Advisory Board.

• The actual list, the National Credibility Index, came in 26th, making it one spot more credible than a Local Civil Rights Leader.

• Depending on how much credit you want to give him for banging all those hookers, Charlie Sheen would either be a Professional Entertainer or Professional Athlete. Either way, the outlook is not so hot as those professions ranked 44th and 40th, respectively.

To be fair, that study was done a while ago, so I think it’s probably a lot more accurate to look at Charlie Sheen’s E-Score…a score given to celebrities that measures their credibility, trustworthiness, and likeability among the public at large.

Unfortunately, Charlie Sheen didn’t make the top 100 celebrities according to this rating.

In fact, according to their e-score, the following individuals would make more effective spokespeople than Charlie Sheen:

Ryan Seacrest, 50 Cent, Ronaldinho, The Olsen Twins, Rush Limbaugh, Larry the Cable Guy, or the Cast of Desperate Housewives.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sure, using Charlie Sheen as a narrator will give this movie some cache. Mr. Sheen will pull in one or two new viewers, but what is the point of even making a third cut? Will this version reveal new information? Will it raise new questions? Will this version of Loose Change clear up the glaring mistakes that were made in the first two? I doubt it.

In my opinion, releasing a third cut of loose change just because you got Charlie Sheen to narrate is little reason to do so. This is nothing more than intellectual self-gratifacation.

I saw loose change, I don't need to see another version. Been there, done that, bought the tee-shirt, showed the slides at the family reunion. I'm done with it. I watched it, I formed an opinion about the things that I saw; listening to the sound of Charlie Sheen's voice will never change that opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

Precisely

At least this will bring 9-11 to people's minds again and hopefully get them thinking in the right direction

As stupid as that might sound, it takes a celebrity endorsing something for the general public to even begin to believe it in most cases. Thats so GD sad but true

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join