It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why attack the Pentagon itself from the inside?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
copy it, import it in Paint, and mirror it horizontally.
Then it suddenly has the right exit angle, from left to right "something" exited through that wall.
Now you see that the (new) -right- side has a deformation according to an outcoming object, exiting under an angle of about 53 degrees.

First rules on the WWW :
Do not trust one source
Do not trust one picture
Use your common sence, and always observe the path of the sun in pictures, and thus the resulting shadows. This will tell you a lot about the times pictures were taken.

Lance, that looks more like it.
However, we must find a DETAILED streetmap of that part of Washington, with all the road names on it, and especially the buildings mentioned in all the interviews from that Bart page above.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The spot where the plane hit was near completion of a total overhaul, only a few days left for last minor checks; with kevlar-netted outer walls, extremely strong new windows and explosionproof glass in them, columns in outer and inner walls specially reinforced with tubular reinforced steel, no reinforced inner walls between first, E-ring's outer wall and thirds, C-ring's outer wall lower than the third floor in all three rings (effectively it was one big officespace devided by drywalls and 2 floordecks), and reinforced new floor-decks.

SPECIAL NOTES LT :
A. - As you know by now, I believe that plane was remotely steered by someone in that C-130 Army radar jamming plane.
And if there were passengers and crew, and hijackers, they were all powerless regarding the path of the plane.
I also believe that the hijackers were told : 1. that they didn't have to steer the plane, only to get the pilots out of the cockpit, and defend that cockpit door, and 2. that Al Qaida had taken posession of the remote controlling software of those planes, build-in in the late nineties.
So that left them with the relatively simple task of securing ONE cockpit door, so pilots could not shut off any automatic piloting systems. And thus the hijackers (if there were any at all) entered heaven the way "they planned", without realizing that they were patsies for the PENAC crowd.
They were told that the flying lessons were only a propaganda tool afterwards, to show those american bastards that muslims could perform much better than thought before by mainstream USA . And thus heightening the fear factor afterwards.
How convenient that that was true for "Al Qaida" and PENAC alike.

B. - I'm also convinced that factual power in the USA is taken over since the Kennedy assassinations by a faction in the military, working under the guidelines of a secret group of bankers, politicians and CEO's from the military-industrial complex, which has been given far too much power by all the other greedy, opportunistic but not yet assimilated politicians.
The very ones the US citizens constantly vote in power again, trusting them to govern the USA the best possible way.
Because they are fed to believe that if you'r a good Capitalist, proven to have earned a lot of money with hard and "honest" work, you automatically are also best suited to govern a country instead of a company.
Well, you'd better forget those idealistic daydreams by now. Every day you see clearer what that turns out to.
If you care for your country, you must also TAKE care of your country, and don't put your trust in greedy monsters anymore.
The same people who managed to have "lost" 7.3 TRILLION dollar of Pentagon funds, which was very suspiciously announced on 10 Sept 2001 by Rumsfeld, and while all media lackeys were sharpening their pencils to try to make that "goodlooking" that evening, all their efforts were nullified the next day, and nobody ever talked about it anymore, even when Rumsfeld had the brutality of promissing to "go to the bottom of this" in the same announcement, and has proven to be the biggest liar of all since then;
he only added more lost money to that pile....and has not made a single move to check upon those lost heaps of money. He only blocked any form of investigation up till now.

Are you guys over there in the USA feeding on fairytale-food ?

C. - Nobody ever noticed something very strange in the penetration path of the plane through the building ?
We saw in the first post of Catherder in this thread, that the plane entered the building at the FIRST floor level of E-ring.
But nobody saw something strange in the fact that we see a circular exit hole in the outer wall of C-ring at GROUND LEVEL.
That means plane parts must have crossed under a VERY small angle a VERY LONG stretch of reinforced concrete floors between the ground level space and the first floor.

I do NOT see ANY sign in any reports, photo's etc., of a ripped-open first floordeck over at least 50 meters. I also do not see an exit hole, which we should expect to see, above first floordeck level in the outer walls of the third, C-ring.
I do however see in the MIT report with that computerized penetration path in it, showing all those broken, disappeared and damaged inner collumns, a slab of concrete of the ground-floor ceiling (= first floordeck) which was lifted - ! UP !
And that was already in the second, not collapsed D-ring, to the left of the collapsed part of the first, E-ring (53 degrees entry, keep remembering that fact).

We can conclude a few things from the following,

Telltaling facts :

1. - The plane came in under an angle of 53 degrees to the horizontal pane.
2. - The plane hit the wall under an angle of no more than a few degreesto the vertical pane, or leveled.
......Because we know that the first photo's showed an entry hole with a still INTACT first floor deck,
......and we have a photo of the original exit hole at ground (street) level in the C-ring outer wall,
......that's only about 3 meter height-difference over about 100 meter penetration path.
3. - The planes heaviests parts are all situated in the lower one third of the planes body :
......The fuselage with landing gears, center fuel tanks, water tanks, wings filled with fuel,
......and the jet engines hanging even lower under the wings, which both are level with the bottom of the plane.
......Engines weighting each 6 metric tons.
4. - Plane parts must have ricogetted off from numerous columns on ground level and 1st floor level.
5. - The exit hole has only minimal fire soothing at the top, indicating minimal fires after exit of debris.

Conclusions :

1. - If the plane entered under a wing angle of a few degrees, ca. 6, as we are left to believe, then the right
......engine should have entered at least on first floor level, and probably higher since we are left also
......to believe that the diesel generator truck deflected the right engine a bit, microseconds before
......hitting the wall. I'm not so sure about that, saw photo's of the top of that truck, and it only had a
......deep scratch on the front cabine, together with a 45 cm deep dent in the cabine roof.
......I think one of those vertical fins under the wing, to the right of the engine, caused that.
......If the engine would have hit smack-on to that truck, there would have been NO truck left, period!
2. - Then the left engine should have plowed through the grass or scorched the concrete of the heli-pad.
3. - If the plane entered perfectly level, as I believe, that means that at that speed, the wings are bowed up
.....as they always do at those high speeds, and both engines must have entered under the first floor deck.
4. - The right engine must have hit the wall first, since the plane hit under a 53 degrees angle. There was also
.....a tree in the way, what most people seem to forget, thus forcing the right wing + the whole body of the plane
.....and the left wing a bit towards the wall just before impact, thus forcing the left engine to hit the wall under
.....a slightly acelerated arc inwards to the planes body. But that will not have been of any major influence, time
.....was definitely to short.

Now most of you have ever played pool biljart or a pinball machine, so they know what happens when a fast moving object hits an object in rest. It gets catapulted away, (if it not breaks it!) depending on the angle it hits that object in rest. Think of the ball hitting the sidebars. Now imagine thousands of plane parts hitting hundreds of collumns. And those collumns act a bit elastic at first.
That's a mighty BIG pinball machine you just imagined.

Don't you think the destruction field of the reflected parts would be a titbit wider than the MIT guys computed, regarding the factual damage to all the Pentagon columns ?
But, they fed their mainframe with those FACTS alone, and not with, also after that kind of programming, let's say 2000 heavier plane parts ripped apart on impact with the outer wall, entering the building and starting to play pinball with all those standing collumns in their path. Would be interesting to know what that program would have come up with in that case.

So the moment I saw that simulation, I thought, what a onesided kind of simulation. They didn't perform a double blank.
And started to think what could have caused that circular exit hole.
I came up with 2 possibilities, since I could only explain that last hole by a hit with an extremely fast speeding FLUID !

1. - Fuel + water from the drinking water tanks and toilets, streamed around all pillars and collumns, and hit the C-ring wall at last as mainly a small massive tube of fluid. The aluminum parts of the plane fluidized also for a big part, but were much less dense, so did not make it to the C-ring. A fast moving stream of fluid, meeting a pillar, will split around it, if it is wider as the diameter of the collumn, and combine again behind it.
2. - These "planners" loaded the luggage-bay of that plane with drums filled with Depleted Uranium, of which they have an abundancy laying around for the taker, and at impact, the DU immediately fluidized and ignited, and hit all those pillars and got partly deflected (just as the fuel + water btw), but the main leftover column of speeding DU fluid hit the last C-ring wall as a tubular entity, and neatly chipped out that exit hole with it's last energy, enough to kick that hole in the wall. That was probably not planned like that.
Remember, one of the Pentagon eyewitnesses who was inside when the plane hit, ducked to the ground, and felt the hot flame pass over his head inwards, and then it RETURNED back out. So the "fluid" did not touched the floor, or he would have been fried. And I also think if he was in the path of any burning fuel or whatever, his ducking was much too late. In that case, the fueltanks hit even higher up.
So that gives an indication how high the fuselage-fueltanks in the plane, hit the already punched hole in the front wall.
And remember also those substantially higher Geiger counts that were found on and after 9/11 in and around the Pentagon area. And especially that rediculous third full evacuation of the rescue area at the Pentagon, THE DAY AFTER.
Just check where that one originated from, and you start to believe...

[edit on 23/11/05 by LaBTop]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The spot where the plane hit was near completion of a total overhaul, only a few days left for last minor checks; with kevlar-netted outer walls, extremely strong new windows and explosionproof glass in them, columns in outer and inner walls specially reinforced with tubular reinforced steel, no reinforced inner walls between first, E-ring's outer wall and thirds, C-ring's outer wall lower than the third floor in all three rings (effectively it was one big officespace devided by drywalls and 2 floordecks), and reinforced new floor-decks.

SPECIAL NOTES LT :
A. - As you know by now, I believe that plane was remotely steered by someone in that C-130 Army radar jamming plane.
And if there were passengers and crew, and hijackers, they were all powerless regarding the path of the plane.
I also believe that the hijackers were told : 1. that they didn't have to steer the plane, only to get the pilots out of the cockpit, and defend that cockpit door, and 2. that Al Qaida had taken posession of the remote controlling software of those planes, build-in in the late nineties.
So that left them with the relatively simple task of securing ONE cockpit door, so pilots could not shut off any automatic piloting systems. And thus the hijackers (if there were any at all) entered heaven the way "they planned", without realizing that they were patsies for the PENAC crowd.
They were told that the flying lessons were only a propaganda tool afterwards, to show those american bastards that muslims could perform much better than thought before by mainstream USA . And thus heightening the fear factor afterwards.
How convenient that that was true for "Al Qaida" and PENAC alike.

B. - I'm also convinced that factual power in the USA is taken over since the Kennedy assassinations by a faction in the military, working under the guidelines of a secret group of bankers, politicians and CEO's from the military-industrial complex, which has been given far too much power by all the other greedy, opportunistic but not yet assimilated politicians.
The very ones the US citizens constantly vote in power again, trusting them to govern the USA the best possible way.
Because they are fed to believe that if you'r a good Capitalist, proven to have earned a lot of money with hard and "honest" work, you automatically are also best suited to govern a country instead of a company.
Well, you'd better forget those idealistic daydreams by now. Every day you see clearer what that turns out to.
If you care for your country, you must also TAKE care of your country, and don't put your trust in greedy monsters anymore.
The same people who managed to have "lost" 7.3 TRILLION dollar of Pentagon funds, which was very suspiciously announced on 10 Sept 2001 by Rumsfeld, and while all media lackeys were sharpening their pencils to try to make that "goodlooking" that evening, all their efforts were nullified the next day, and nobody ever talked about it anymore, even when Rumsfeld had the brutality of promissing to "go to the bottom of this" in the same announcement, and has proven to be the biggest liar of all since then;
he only added more lost money to that pile....and has not made a single move to check upon those lost heaps of money. He only blocked any form of investigation up till now.

Are you guys over there in the USA feeding on fairytale-food ?

C. - Nobody ever noticed something very strange in the penetration path of the plane through the building ?
We saw in the first post of Catherder in this thread, that the plane entered the building at the FIRST floor level of E-ring.
But nobody saw something strange in the fact that we see a circular exit hole in the outer wall of C-ring at GROUND LEVEL.
That means plane parts must have crossed under a VERY small angle a VERY LONG stretch of reinforced concrete floors between the ground level space and the first floor.

I do NOT see ANY sign in any reports, photo's etc., of a ripped-open first floordeck over at least 50 meters. I also do not see an exit hole, which we should expect to see, above first floordeck level in the outer walls of the third, C-ring.
I do however see in the MIT report with that computerized penetration path in it, showing all those broken, disappeared and damaged inner collumns, a slab of concrete of the ground-floor ceiling (= first floordeck) which was lifted - ! UP !
And that was already in the second, not collapsed D-ring, to the left of the collapsed part of the first, E-ring (53 degrees entry, keep remembering that fact).

We can conclude a few things from the following,

Telltaling facts :

1. - The plane came in under an angle of 53 degrees to the horizontal pane.
2. - The plane hit the wall under an angle of no more than a few degreesto the vertical pane, or leveled.
......Because we know that the first photo's showed an entry hole with a still INTACT first floor deck,
......and we have a photo of the original exit hole at ground (street) level in the C-ring outer wall,
......that's only about 3 meter height-difference over about 100 meter penetration path.
3. - The planes heaviests parts are all situated in the lower one third of the planes body :
......The fuselage with landing gears, center fuel tanks, water tanks, wings filled with fuel,
......and the jet engines hanging even lower under the wings, which both are level with the bottom of the plane.
......Engines weighting each 6 metric tons.
4. - Plane parts must have ricogetted off from numerous columns on ground level and 1st floor level.
5. - The exit hole has only minimal fire soothing at the top, indicating minimal fires after exit of debris.

Conclusions :

1. - If the plane entered under a wing angle of a few degrees, ca. 6, as we are left to believe, then the right
......engine should have entered at least on first floor level, and probably higher since we are left also
......to believe that the diesel generator truck deflected the right engine a bit, microseconds before
......hitting the wall. I'm not so sure about that, saw photo's of the top of that truck, and it only had a
......deep scratch on the front cabine, together with a 45 cm deep dent in the cabine roof.
......I think one of those vertical fins under the wing, to the right of the engine, caused that.
......If the engine would have hit smack-on to that truck, there would have been NO truck left, period!
2. - Then the left engine should have plowed through the grass or scorched the concrete of the heli-pad.
3. - If the plane entered perfectly level, as I believe, that means that at that speed, the wings are bowed up
.....as they always do at those high speeds, and both engines must have entered under the first floor deck.
4. - The right engine must have hit the wall first, since the plane hit under a 53 degrees angle. There was also
.....a tree in the way, what most people seem to forget, thus forcing the right wing + the whole body of the plane
.....and the left wing a bit towards the wall just before impact, thus forcing the left engine to hit the wall under
.....a slightly acelerated arc inwards to the planes body. But that will not have been of any major influence, time
.....was definitely to short.

Now most of you have ever played pool biljart or a pinball machine, so they know what happens when a fast moving object hits an object in rest. It gets catapulted away, (if it not breaks it!) depending on the angle it hits that object in rest. Think of the ball hitting the sidebars. Now imagine thousands of plane parts hitting hundreds of collumns. And those collumns act a bit elastic at first.
That's a mighty BIG pinball machine you just imagined.

Don't you think the destruction field of the reflected parts would be a titbit wider than the MIT guys computed, regarding the factual damage to all the Pentagon columns ?
But, they fed their mainframe with those FACTS alone, and not with, also after that kind of programming, let's say 2000 heavier plane parts ripped apart on impact with the outer wall, entering the building and starting to play pinball with all those standing collumns in their path. Would be interesting to know what that program would have come up with in that case.

So the moment I saw that simulation, I thought, what a onesided kind of simulation. They didn't perform a double blank.
And started to think what could have caused that circular exit hole.
I came up with 2 possibilities, since I could only explain that last hole by a hit with an extremely fast speeding FLUID !

1. - Fuel + water from the drinking water tanks and toilets, streamed around all pillars and collumns, and hit the C-ring wall at last as mainly a small massive tube of fluid. The aluminum parts of the plane fluidized also for a big part, but were much less dense, so did not make it to the C-ring. A fast moving stream of fluid, meeting a pillar, will split around it, if it is wider as the diameter of the collumn, and combine again behind it.
2. - These "planners" loaded the luggage-bay of that plane with drums filled with Depleted Uranium, of which they have an abundancy laying around for the taker, and at impact, the DU immediately fluidized and ignited, and hit all those pillars and got partly deflected (just as the fuel + water btw), but the main leftover column of speeding DU fluid hit the last C-ring wall as a tubular entity, and neatly chipped out that exit hole with it's last energy, enough to kick that hole in the wall. That was probably not planned like that.
Remember, one of the Pentagon eyewitnesses who was inside when the plane hit, ducked to the ground, and felt the hot flame pass over his head inwards, and then it RETURNED back out. So the "fluid" did not touched the floor, or he would have been fried. And I also think if he was in the path of any burning fuel or whatever, his ducking was much too late. In that case, the fueltanks hit even higher up.
So that gives an indication how high the fuselage-fueltanks in the plane, hit the already punched hole in the front wall.
And remember also those substantially higher Geiger counts that were found on and after 9/11 in and around the Pentagon area. And especially that rediculous third full evacuation of the rescue area at the Pentagon, THE DAY AFTER.
Just check where that one originated from, and you start to believe...

[edit on 23/11/05 by LaBTop]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org... :

... Uranium metal has very high density (19.1 g/cm³), which is 65% more dense than lead, but slightly less dense than gold. When finely divided, it can react with cold water; in air, uranium metal becomes coated with uranium oxide.
Applications :
As uranium metal is very dense and heavy, Depleted uranium (almost pure 238U with less than 0.2% 235U) is used by some militaries as shielding to protect tanks, and also in parts of bullets, kinetic energy penetrators and missiles. ... Depleted uranium is used in helicopters and airplanes as counterweights on certain wing parts.

It's already researched in this thread, that not any 757 -ever- was outfitted with DU counterweights on certain wing parts !

This reactive metal (DU) is also pyrophoric, which means it will burn spontaneously when reaching a certain temperature or accelerated beyond a certain speed, it will then react with the oxigen in the air it speeds through. It is even more reactive when it is finely devided powder, soluted in water. Because it reacts with cold water AND with air.
And if such a mixture grinds through a building wall, it will surely ignite, and melt. So no excessive initial speed needed for ignition, the mere friction will do. And then we still have loads of jet fuel...

en.wikipedia.org... :

As a product otherwise requiring long term storage as low level radioactive waste, depleted uranium can be obtained cheaply. It is useful for its extremely high density, which is only slightly less than that of tungsten. As well as a lower initial cost, depleted uranium is easier to roll, machine and cast than tungsten. However, it has extremely poor corrosion properties, can burn, and spalls easily, and since it is toxic and radioactive the facilities for processing it need to monitor and filter dust and airborne particles.

I can write an extensive thesis about the immens inhumane use of depleted uranium, and I will do that shortly, for now, these two links and their info is enough to know for use in this thread.

Ofcourse the planners of 9/11 used DU in the planes they outfitted with remote controls and DU kinetic energy penetrators.
They were not stupid. They used everything in their arsenal which they could get away with afterwards and explain away, especially since they know very well that their bosses own all the media channels in the western world, and most of the big ones in the rest of the world.

And now we come to the greatest MYSTERY of this thread.

The obvious totally wrong form of that famous exit hole !

That's not an exit hole, that's an entry hole. Blown out by an explosive cord roughly patched quickly on that wall of C-ring, and then ignited, so a "rescue" troup could very fast enter the premisses of ONI behind this wall, after the plane hit the front wall, and finish off the work they had expected to be done by the plane. They knew that there was a big room for mistakes in this plane attack, and they didn't want anything to be left behind. They fire bombed ONI's and the Army's accounting mainframes, and who knows how many still alive victims.
There are many earwitness accounts of secondary explosions at the Pentagon AFTER the plane had hit.

Proof ?
Use your brain at last after 120 pages !
Look at the "exit angles" on the broken out rims of the brickwork between 1 and 2 on this first picture below :
these are entry angles from an explosive detonation cord used from OUTSIDE to blow a hole in that wall.
If that was an exit hole, those pieces 3,4 and 5 at the left could not be there!
If that was an exit hole, it would be of something exiting at 180-53 = 127 degrees angle from inside, so from something coming through the building from about the direction of that famous parking boot camera, so from the RIGHT instead of from the left under 53 degrees.

www.zbuk.net...

And then look at the picture below, I gave earlier on, all the inner frame styles of those first floor windows are still intact, so nothing substantial made it to those glass windows, only airpressure and fine debris has reached that glass of those windows. I also have a photo of the windows on the OTHER side of that exit hole at that access road, and a LOT were blown out, now isn't that strange? Since those windows we see at the picture below, have still a lot of glass in it, so it was not enough airpressure arriving after plane impact, to blow all the glass out, and blow out windows on the OTHER side of that wall.....
Btw, that bit of debris was trown out by hand by "rescue workers" far after the actual attack, nothing was there initially.....
They had time enough to addapt the crime scene to the official story, during those 3 "emergency" evacuation periods on 9/11 and 12/11.

keyholepublishing.com...

And I told you already that only the upper 2/3 of that plane, the lightests parts, entered the first floor at the outside E-ring.
Only the heaviest, 1/3 of the plane hit the wall at the outside E-ring, and still the floordeck between ground and first floor was intact, to observe at the first pictures taken after impact.

Now try to draw a straight line in the picture below, through the building's ground floor to that exit hole, from the point of impact under the planes cockpit, (where the front landing gear layed folded horizontally in its under-belly), and NOT touching any collumns, even when you swap all these squares acting as collumns for dots. And then it becomes obvious, that it's a miracle if that landing gear did not hit any collumns.
And observe, that none of the line of grey collumns in that C-ring outer wall ANYWHERE have been damaged at all.
Then we have the 2 landing gears in the wings, left and right, also very heavy and made from very strong massive metal.
They did not make it to those grey C-ring outer wall collumns either.
It looks, when we accept the fact that that exit hole was in fact an entry hole, that the whole impact angle of the plane was WRONG, and that it hit under more like a 30 to 45 degrees angle, when we discard the significance of those last 5 yellow colored collumns. Then suddenly we also know that all these lampposts at the front were blasted away, and not touched by an aircrafts wings.

damage.1accesshost.com...

PS : Lance, that drawing of the final flightpath of flight 77 has still a big uncertainty, that's the diameter of the circle, we will have to wade through more eyewitness accounts, to obtain solid viewpoint spots, so we can lay that circle inbetween them.
If that circle turns out to be so tight as drawn by you, then there was no pilot IN that plane doing the steering, but a remote one in that C-130.
Guess what? I'm sure of it.

Left to you the readers, to fill in the gaps I already found, since it is time you start using the brainpower given to you at birth, but severely damaged by endless years of television addiction.
Do not wait untill you get fed your daily fairytale pictures. Go and get the real ones YOURSELF.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
All the last 13 posts can be found in the huge thread called :
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon.
Start with page 108 and proceed to page 118, and if your interest is awakened, read the rest too.
Do not forget to read the responses too, from other members, all info is appreciated, as always.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Passenger lists 9/11 :
www.geocities.com...

Crew & Passenger Lists, Attack Aircrafts 11 Sept 2001.
None Include Any Arab or Hijacker Names.

American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center with 86 people on board, none of whom were alleged hijackers or Arabs.

United Airlines Flight 175, from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, was the second hijacked plane to strike the World Trade Center (South Tower) with 56 people on board. No alleged hijackers or anyone of Arab name or obvious descent.

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 56 people aboard, none of whom were alleged hijackers or Arabs.

United Airlines Flight 93, from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, California, crashed in rural southwest Pennsylvania, with 45 people on board, none of whom were alleged hijackers or Arabs.

For all the names and short careers, see the full lists in the link above.
There are much more sites with more on passenger lists, do a google.

Camera's.
The Pentagon has a big video surveillance room, near the main entrance, where tapes are stored from all their 24/7 running surveillance videos. Two of the rooftop ones were destroyed by the impact, but of course not the tapes which recorded the moments before impact. And they also store on hard disks.
If you want to see them, file a FOIA complaint. I don't give you a shimmer of a chance as long as this administration deals the deck. And they play a foul pack of cards.

Zaphod58,
You seem to me, to be a remarkably bright fellow, so did it never appear to you, that we are talking about THE most important building in the USA, the defence of your country is depending on what goes on in there.

You also do realize, I hope, that any ordinary WallMart has already more camera's and equipment to stear them, then the petty 40 which are mentioned in that post.

Then we have the Heliport air traffic tower, which had very sophisticated camera equipment, which was not only directed to the ground. They covered the whole perimeter, for miles, and also had a set of camera's, covering 360° of the sky around.

Nobody ever talked about that, strange isn't it? ... It all happened in plain sight of these camera's, and that building and tower were not appreciable damaged.

It's the VERY spot where your president, all the high brass, and all other politically important people land when they have to visit the Pentagon.
The Heliport tarmac had a staircase down, to a tunnel leading all the way to the centercourt. Did you know that? Of course all this high brass needed to stay out of a potential line of attack sight.

There was something very shocking for a lot of people in your government on THOSE tapes. It was a warning by some deeply hidden puppeteers, a show-off of ultimate mighty economic power which overruled military power.
And it had to be played in front of those camera's.
That's why that plane did not dive straight down in the Pentagon's main entrance, but made that "illogical" spiralling down circle.

So these petty politicians with their dreams of world supremacists would clearly understand that punishment could come from a totally unsuspected side, and that there is an entity which really deals the deck, for a long time already.

On another subject, why do you so vehemently defend the right of a few politicians and their chosen civil servants who will be out of power mostly every FOUR years, to close the lid on several worldwide important investigations for a HUNDRED YEARS, like the Kennedy's murders, the Martin Luther King murder, the Ruby Ridge murders, the Waco murders, the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah building murders, the first WTC bombing, the 9/11 Events, etc.

What is there to hide?
Why may YOU in your lifetime NEVER know what these crook politicians are trusted with, to know? And they leave the scene after 4 to 8 years max, but you have to live your whole live with the uncertainties, and thus no real honest chance to balance your vote for the next crooks who will come into the same position.

YOU voted for them, and the rest of your citizenry, so WHY do you have no rights at all, to know what exactly happened?

Because if you knew all, you would never ever vote again for this scum of the earth, and take your guns and march to Washington, to clean up the House.
Because in all these historical events on US soil, it were always the SAME group of people who gave the orders to KILL any chance on REAL DEMOCRACY.

The Government, the Administration, the State, are ENTITIES which you cannot kick under their behind, so you have to pick your chances with the PEOPLE operating within these faceless Entities.

But half of the USA seemed to think in November 2004 that secrecy is inherent to a government and thus allowed, so they can keep throwing around their -"this is a case of National Security"- hymn at every occasion that you, the voter, would have at last a chance to get a real eyeopening look in their devilish "political" kitchens.
Political ... , who still believes that fairytale; - it's just plain old GREED.

Grow up, don't hide behind politicians who you hope will do the dirty work for you, so you can play the act of injured innocence. Your guilty as hell and you should know it, they bombed all those buildings.

Get involved at the grassroots levels in your local community, and CHECK up on these crooks.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
being a member of the millitary world ive often thought of the pentagon being hit to drum up even more support from our side of the house for the wars at that time that were on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just a reminder from the past. read it back again, and see the warnings told to you.

As you can see things unfolding now, 9/11 was needed to lay the footprints for the biggest money scam in history, and it is still unfolding, they are giving away never seen amounts of tax-payer money to uncontrollable entities.
Which is a farce, of course.

The simple solution should have been to erect a new, National Bank, owned by all citizens and operated by a few of them, which bank would have received these ridiculous amounts of bail-out money, and then this bank would have started to give new credit space to local mortgage banks, and to huge firms which got in trouble by lost Federal banks credit space.
Under tight control measures.
The other local banks would also receive funds from this new National Bank to keep the daily needed credit space open for the food and non-food businesses.

The House and Congress would then investigate through their committees which old banks and businesses have in fact created this whole mess, and they would be closed down as independent entities and resurrected as local State controlled entities.

But to really get it rolling in any honest form, you will have to clean the House and Congress of these greedy bastards which are now holding a majority of all seats.

Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
A lot of people think that controlled demolitions staged in New York would be a sufficient pretext to permanent global war as fuel for the military industrial complex so they ask........

Why would they bother attacking their own house........the Pentagon?

I believe that the Pentagon hit was intended to be a clear message to all the military personnel who took part in 911.

It was meant to say " We have no problem with killing American Citizens and Military personnel, so keep your mouths shut."

Also if you want to rebuild the American war machine, you have to show that the Armed Forces needs it, symbolically the Pentagon was the only target that would work, it is known interntionally.

Just my opinion of course!

[edit on 20-3-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
A lot of people think that controlled demolitions staged in New York would be a sufficient pretext to permanent global war as fuel for the military industrial complex so they ask........

Why would they bother attacking their own house........the Pentagon?

To kill off all the accountants that new were the $2.3 trillion went.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join