It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Basement Explosion at WTC caught on tape!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
because generators and furnaces and anything with fuel in it can't blow up. not to mention the elevators all blowing up...no...it was defininetely bombs placed by the US government during the two days there were power downs in certain floors of the towers.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why does it always come back to generators or elevators exploding? You realize there's not only absolutely no evidence of transformer or generator explosions (which generally cause very massive, sooty fires where they occur), but not even any evidence that any large transformers or generators were near any of the impacted or damaged areas? And elevators don't explode to begin with.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
And just what did Mr Carlsen have to say about that.......

It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time, I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Sounds different with the full quote, instead of a selective snip.

Or Mr Richard Banaciski...

It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions Everybody just said run and we all turned around and we ran into the parking garage because that's basically where we were. Running forward would be running towards it. Not thinking that this building is coming down

It seems like he is discussing the floors starting their collapse too....

there are NUMEROUS videos and transcripts of firemen, news anchors and witnesss talking about explosions

Yes there are, and it would be nice if FULL quotes were used, rather than half-assed snips.

looks like maybe you went to the stan tenet school of IGNORE > DENY > COUNTER-ACCUSE.

No, I went to the school of "read the WHOLE story" not internet conspiracy snipping sites.

And that's just 2 out of around 50.

And the FULL statements of the other 48 are similar to these two.

Lol, you're wrong. They have reported those things and I've read the reports myself. They were written up by the WTC Task Force team.

And yet the full quotes are speaking of the noises they were hearing that came with the failure of the structural members.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
And just what did Mr Carlsen have to say about that.......

It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time, I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Sounds different with the full quote, instead of a selective snip.

Or Mr Richard Banaciski...

It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions Everybody just said run and we all turned around and we ran into the parking garage because that's basically where we were. Running forward would be running towards it. Not thinking that this building is coming down

It seems like he is discussing the floors starting their collapse too....

there are NUMEROUS videos and transcripts of firemen, news anchors and witnesss talking about explosions

Yes there are, and it would be nice if FULL quotes were used, rather than half-assed snips.

looks like maybe you went to the stan tenet school of IGNORE > DENY > COUNTER-ACCUSE.

No, I went to the school of "read the WHOLE story" not internet conspiracy snipping sites.

And that's just 2 out of around 50.

And the FULL statements of the other 48 are similar to these two.

Lol, you're wrong. They have reported those things and I've read the reports myself. They were written up by the WTC Task Force team.

And yet the full quotes are speaking of the noises they were hearing that came with the failure of the structural members.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Please, swampfox. He said he didn't know what it was at the time, and was later told it was the floors collapsing. He isn't testifying to that. Pancake theory isn't even valid anymore by the "official" reports.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let's revisit your statement swamp:

NOT ONE member of the PA, NYPD or NYFD has mentioned anything about explosions in the basement

Then let's look at this quote:

We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down.

Source as per my original post.

Seems like the Assistant Commisioner of the FDNY witnessed low level explosions. Now I'm sure there will be plenty of excuses, like with the other quotes, like how the explosions were heard at the beginning of the collapses, so they must have been the floors collapsing. (If there were explosives in the building, wouldn't they have been blown moments before the towers collapsed anyway?)

But I think regardless of what you think were the causes of the explosion sounds, you can safely retract your statement that no NYPD, FDNY or EMT staff witnessed lower-level explosions on 911.

Also notice how many of these reports say that their initial thought was that there were bombs inside - but then later, once all the 'facts' came to light and it was clear there was no way there could have been bombs in the building - only then do they decide 'well, it must have been the floors collapsing then'.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3
because generators and furnaces and anything with fuel in it can't blow up. not to mention the elevators all blowing up...no...it was definately bombs placed by the US government during the two days there were power downs in certain floors of the towers.

geez.
when some people see a baby carriage explode on the simpsons, they are led to BELIEVE baby carriages can explode easily on impact. they don't get the joke.
here's a hint, for our classmates playing catch-up....

for the scientifically challenged. (i'm a link, CLICK ME AND LEARN!)

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
MASSIVE NOTHING CAUGHT ON TAPE . please .

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
MASSIVE NOTHING CAUGHT ON TAPE . please .

although, i'm with you on this very specific detail, it does not in any way degrade the FACT that there WERE sublevel explosions.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There was smoke and the two towers were up.

Read up on the way the conspiracy went dowm.

The five sub basements had to go to to hold the demolition.

TV lies Hollywood lies Any one else.

So did you see that. Did the first two poster lie.

Did a bogus doctored image look like haze and not blast debris.

Lie about ETs, Rosewell, UFOs, Lunar Landings whats next 911.

I think the 911 cover is so hot lying is the only way out.

Who gave TV the bogus flight numbers, passenger lists, Arab
terrorists names not even on board and all the rest.

Easy, you can fool the people all the time.
Smoke was there once, doctor it up for next time out.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Man, as much as I don't believe the official story, something seems odd about the "In Plane Site" video footage.

I'll tell you what it is. The line that shows the sepparation of the two buildings seems to extend up into the sky. It's like two videos were some how pasted to look like two towers. Maybe I'm wrong? But watch the video carefully. Also, notice that the damage on the two buildings is about at the same level. Other video evidence shows planes hitting at different levels. This oddly looks like the same building at different angles, and like I said pasted together.

Also, the "tower" on the right has a good bit of smoke coming from lower below, like the collapse of the other tower is hidden from view.

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but I have to note what I see in the video.

Ok, so what is the point of faking the evidence? Expecially since the official report defies logic? Was "In Plane Site" made on purpose to try and get rid of the credibility of truth seekers, once we found out the evidence is fake? "Don't look here" was perhaps their intent?

See, now it's a little confusing, because I "do not" support the official story.

Hmm, what's going on folks.

Troy

[edit on 19-3-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The deeper you dig..the more it becomes apparent that certain people within the Truth Movement have no scruples when it comes to misrepresenting facts.

This OP's video is but one of the less subtle examples.

I am not going to tell anyone what to think.

I just want to be sure that folks (especially, trusting wide-eyed folks) are aware that the pro-conspiracy information is being manipulated to fit their agenda.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by GwionX]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's called DISINFORMATION, Troy m'boy. It's like misinformation (errors), but done on purpose. Its intent is to deprive us of knowledge. It IS 911 IPS.

But this clip is different. No trickery except prspective. the falling tower is hidden. Nothing more. They admit this mistake, IPS does, and aren't even pushing it anymore, so it's actually NOT disinfo.

But the rest of the video... the pods? the yellow missiles? The Pentagon stool sample? It's all wrong, all still in there, and it can't be that wrong on accident. It's to let us think we know what's up, only to have the carpet yanked out later. YOINK and we're on our asses.

Many seem fine with that, been on their asses forever just won't admit it. Pretending IPS - or Loose Change (a slicker re-working of the same appraoach) - is the door to truth. Nope, that one goes to the broom closet. 10 million viewers or no.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
The deeper you dig..the more it becomes apparent that certain people within the Truth Movement have no scruples when it comes to misrepresenting facts.

This OP's video is but one of the less subtle examples.

I am not going to tell anyone what to think.

I just want to be sure that folks (especially, trusting wide-eyed folks) are aware that the pro-conspiracy information is being manipulated to fit their agenda.

people like the tape recorders at government installations, legally and publicly released?
people like photographic evidence?
people like logic?

"certain people" in the "truth movement" are paid disinformation agents who spend ten hours a day on public online forums, and have infinite financial resources.
think "THE PENTAGON AND TIME MAGAZINE MEETS HOLLYWOOD AND PRE-WAR GERMANY vs. we the people".

ayn rand's atlas dream came true, except all the movers and shakers turn out to be vampires in a secret coven in the end.

where is old howard roark, anyway?

guess he made millions in disinfo, and moved on.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wow, Billy Bob, you are kinda all over the place. Am I supposed to understand that reply of yours? Or is it some kind of Sleastack code-speak?

Look, what I am talking about are cherry-picked quotes, quotes taken out of context, video footage being spliced together to form a different overall context of events, questionable sources being referenced such as The American Free Press (an admitted anti-semitic publication), a circle of cross-referenced links such as Infowars supporting a prisonplanet article, then stuck in a blog somewhere making the article appear supported.

Misrepresentations of 9/11 scholars "Peer-reviewed" bodys of research. (Peer-reviewed by other 9/11 scholars for truth-- not by the appropriate scientific peers such as structural or civil engineers) how convienent!

Anything that gets proven false is immediately deemed by "the Truth movement" as COINTELPRO or Disinformation. Any opposing views by major media outlets are considered "hit pieces" or "they too are in on the cover-up" Sorry, the more I examine this stuff the more it seems contrived-- not by the Government, but by the folks that depend on "believers" for a paycheck.

Just plain intentional misrepresentation.

I compare it to a retarded Amway--without the cleaning products.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Watch this one then and hear 2 of those explosions properly just down the alley.

2minutes 30 into the vid

youtube.com...

My original thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
the plume is suspicious, even though it's timed with WTC#2's collapse, it's rising way too fast above the rest of the clouds and #6 was torn apart by a large explosion, somehow, question is when, of course.

that said, take a look at

www.911studies.com...

the lower right corner shows a plume of dust or smoke, at the exact time of the 2nd impact.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It is the South Tower. This footage was just after the South Tower collapse.

Doesn't it insult your intelligence when people present things like this?

Wasn't your first question: *ARE* BOTH TOWERS STANDING?

LOL did you even watch that clip???

Seriously whats the deal been with these boards in the past 2 weeks???
It's getting ridiculous with this amount of "dumb posters".

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This was caused by a blast. Unfortunately, you have others to believe jet fuel leaked down 80 floors and caused this lobby floors windows to burst outwards. Not only that, but the parking garage 2 floors below was destoyed. All by hot jet fuel.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

It is the South Tower. This footage was just after the South Tower collapse.

Doesn't it insult your intelligence when people present things like this?

Wasn't your first question: *ARE* BOTH TOWERS STANDING?

LOL did you even watch that clip???

Yes I watched the doofy clip. It is a PERFECT example of why you shouldnt allow rhetoric to "cloud the picture."

Seriously whats the deal been with these boards in the past 2 weeks???
It's getting ridiculous with this amount of "dumb posters".

Charming.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join