It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK I know the no wing blah blah but this one!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And here they are 2 very disturbing videos.
No plane insight in any of them plus check what the guys in the second footage says

second video:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can see the small black spot moving from left to right fairly quickly it goes behind the building and continues by as quickly as it exits from behind that building and continues across the sky.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And later on while you are at it check this freak out...

Notice a few things: the explosion looks like a video game check on the right the reflex on the other buliding, Also it seems like the black smoke misses a few frames compared to the explosion.
Watch it many many times
Also it explodes sooner than any other videos
Watch is also fullscreen and something obviously does not add up.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This last video shows both wings quite clearly.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think quite a few people here need some lessons in digital insert media here.

* Cameras inability to resolve detail
* Cameras (relatively) low resolution
* Response rate to changes in detail
* Quality of the images
* Lost detail due to COMPRESSION

These are all the reasons why you can't see detail in these films. I'm not in the slightest bit surprised. The #1 reason I don't have a DV camera is because the response rate and resolution is abysmal, and there is insufficient capacity storage in existence to get anything good.

Move on. Plenty of people at street level saw what happened. There is absolutely no doubt that aircraft hit the building. Concentrate on something more important like why they fell, etc..

Chasing video artifacts will only serve to damage your credibility.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I caught the same thing as Sekhemet at 2 seconds on that video. What is it? It moves real fast you can see how the camera distorts its because of its movement.

I think that should be sent out to be looked at by professionals.

People here are good but to fast sometimes with conclusions. That large black object is something of interest IMO.

I have seen at least two other videos here at ATS that had something similiar and could have been orbs or ufo's.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by observe50]

Nice one

Im intrigued with this black object dont overlook it guys. And checkout the 3 911 vids on witness / explosions and thermite in my new post here >

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would like very much to see better quality of these events. It could be as people mentioned a trick of compression, it could be a trick of light and shadow. It could be dropped frames.

We have to rule out everything first and when we rule them out, we have to investigate every possible solution.

Then after that make some conclusions. Right now there are too many conclusions but not enough analysis.

I admit its interesting footage, but we have to always be on our guard.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Sure in all of the 3 videos????
I remind you that the one on CNN is available on DVD.
No sorry dude this time you are wrong.

Carefull.. that guy (jra) knows what he is talking about. And either way, you should never flat out call someone wrong here on ATS, especially with little to no proof.

Back to topic, the wing IS there before it passes over the grey building, and then video compression takes over and the wing is blended in with the same grey color reqion from the building.

Originally posted by jra
This looks like nothing more than a video compression effect. The grayish wings blend against the gray of the building and the video compression distorts and blends it.

You should try to get first generation copies of the videos rather than this stuff off youtube. The quality would be a lot better.

Piacenza, I highly doubt you would be able to replicate the same effect from a quality source, such as the DVD you referenced. Anything on YouTube and Google videos are going to be so far compressed and watered down that you cannot get excited when an artifact appears in them.

It was a nice find, and it is obvious that you are hunting for the truth... just be careful not to jump to conclusions too quickly.

$.2

[edit on 18-3-2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ok I will try this one more time:

check this video out.
But first cover the second explosion and concentrate with the smoke on the top of the building and see how it misses frames and it stops.
After that cover the black smoke from the building and check the explosion from the plane how beautiful smooth good colors...
And after check the reflection on the right building and if that does not look like a video game.
At the end re watch everything all togheter
here it is again:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

ok I will try this one more time:

check this video out.
But first cover the second explosion and concentrate with the smoke on the top of the building and see how it misses frames and it stops.
After that cover the black smoke from the building and check the explosion from the plane how beautiful smooth good colors...
And after check the reflection on the right building and if that does not look like a video game.
At the end re watch everything all togheter
here it is again:

Great. Now go get the DVD and try it out with that. As I said, it is very hard to argue artifacts from low quality, compressed video that was posted on the internet.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
thats the point its one video the top with poorer quality than the bottom.
How is that possible?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

thats the point its one video the top with poorer quality than the bottom.
How is that possible?

I don't know - but you need to prove this. In order to do that, you have to use quality footage. If you can replicate the same thing with a DVD, then let us know. Otherwise, it is very hard to make your argument from these videos. Its way to easy to explain these anomalies with compression, etc. I am asking you to prove it - go get the DVD and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am asking you do you see a difference or not in the same video the last one I posted in order of frame and quality of the image?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I am asking you do you see a difference or not in the same video the last one I posted in order of frame and quality of the image?

Yes the second video is better quality. But it is still user submitted, and we don't even know who that user is. I have a hard time believing that a wing can appear and dissappear for obvious reasons. Which is why I continually ask that a reliable video source be used for determining whats going on.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ok you dont get it I am not talking about 2 videos I am talking about only one video only the one with better graphics.
Watch only that one as I described above and see if you see any abnormalities.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ok you dont get it I am not talking about 2 videos I am talking about only one video only the one with better graphics.
Watch only that one as I described above and see if you see any abnormalities.

I SEE EM!! What I am trying to say is, regardless of what anomalies are present in these videos, we need to look to see if they show up on a RELIABLE SOURCE.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
piacenza

I have friends who deal a lot with film and effects and they don't buy any of this. Because if you look at things too deeply you can start seeing all kinds of things, even in normal video.

Because something looks odd doesn't mean there isn't some explanation or that it can't happen with normal footage.

I see nothing wrong with the last piece of film. It looked fine to me. If you want and are very determined get this with DVD type quality and torrent it. The problem here is we are still dealing a lot with compression.

Furthermore, I don't know what Monitor your running at home. I have a high end LCD and I will be getting a high end CRT soon, I see nothing wrong and I can see clearly many times that it is the compression.

Now, I still maintain the wings vanishing is odd, however I don't want to jump to conclusions. Work it out slowly and build the case slowly until no-one can refute it. Then and only then can you make a conclusion.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So basically:
no one thinks wings really went missing. But this vid seems to show it which means...
either holographics? Or bad video.
So eliminate the bad video possibility as much a posible and then see where things stand.
I doubt you'll have much left at that point. Prove me wrong tho and you get a scooby snack

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OK a few bad frame I give you that but check the size of the hole once the plane is inside are they all bad frames?
WTF why people do buy cameras?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This ABC news video shows the best angle and quality i think, from below, both wings clearly go into the building. Its at the end of the video and they slow it down and rewind it etc..

youtube.com...

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Sekhemet]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join