It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK I know the no wing blah blah but this one!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
someone with some sense has to intelligently reply to this . i never thought that would be me , but -
the wings are clearly on the plane . HOWEVER i can see why you say
their not .
several things make that particular video odd . the angle of the cam in
relation to the plane . the glare from the building and the sun reflecting
in the glass . the speed of the plane . the speed the cam is running . so
nothing new here .

of corse , just m2c .

[edit on 17-3-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sorry, video compression causes this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I agree on the video compression thing, however in the first video the Building is visible 'through the wing'. Which is kind of odd.

However we must analyze carefully the angle. I would also like to see better quality stills of these frames.

The Wing and the way it reflects light is much different then the rest of the plane. Illusions can happen, and video compression and or just dropped frames.

But it always does seem to be on the wing and that I admit is a little odd, but it is much too soon to jump to any conclusions. Go through it carefully and compare it to the original first and see the good quality pics before making any type of call on what is happening.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Videos are based on frames. My guess is that's interpolation between two of them, and motion blur, further distorted by compression.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
But I guess the question is why is the wing vanishing in 3 different video's at rough about the same time?

I would like to now precisely what way are the camera's facing, so maybe its a trick of light and shadow. Perhaps a different wing is disappearing?

But light and shadow in three different angles behaving the same way is kind of strange as well.

The starting point would be, which way are we facing then go from there.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Did anyone else find the shadow across the Tower the airplane hit just a little bit strange? The plane hit just slightly above the shadow, almost as if the shadow was some sort of marker, showing the plane where to hit.. I dont know exactly what significance that would be really but its just an observation on my part..

As far as the "missing" wing goes, here is what i noticed about that.. As soon as the plane comes into view, i do see a left wing on the plane but then, a split second later and just before it hit, the wing seems to disappear.
Maybe its just the angle the plane is flying at or lights and shadows creating an optical illusion but thats what I noticed..

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with JRA and gen.disarray. The "disappearing wing" looks to be only an after effect of video compression. Does anyone know if the original copy of each video can even be located for analysis? Hopefully not taped over to record some kids birthday party. That would suck.

[edit on 3/18/2007 by PapaHomer]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
My thoughts: mind the spelling
Working with video compression for awhile doesn't do that. If it were to mess the image up it would be a little more pixelated (sp)
I do machinima video from games in my free time, and when I video a run of a guy going though some caves hacking on mobs and later find its 100+ mb I "shrink it" to ruffly around 30- 38 mb
everything is still there but its smaller and if you enlarge it its pixelated.
If compression is the reason then I should have guys running through caves with out swords.

I'd say it was optical illusion cought on tape like a mirage. no real reason but not compression. another example (for the younger ones) would be
playing super mario bros on a 13 inch tv looks sweet play it on a 32 inch it gets pixelated big blocks same thing happens with video compression.
check out red vs blue and other machinima all video done on a larger screen compressed smaller nothings missing it if you enlarge is when things happen.

I wouldn't say they were holograms I couldn't imagine someone quick enouff to follow something as fast as a missle to hold the image of a plane on it.
optical illusion.
thats, IMO (not fully just some of it)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
holograms? ... as if it was a hologram with a missile inside? well thats sounds very far fetched... consider I'm not quite sure that holograms affect in daylights..

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
omg the plane is missing a wing. how does a planes wing dissapear like that?
i have heard people claim it was a hologram and after watching the vid it does look un-natural very very un-natural.
the magical powers of television never fails when it is used to fool the masses.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Looks like video artifacts causing the wing to disappear as the color of the wing and building are so similar, they blend.

Nothing here.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Like most people are concluding, the missing wings are just video anomalies. I have similar videos of dogs running and their legs disappear, usually when the lighting is poor and the camera is struggling to resolve the image clearly. The building still appears because it's stationary but the fast moving wings don't register clearly to the camera sensors in the 29th of a second it has to capture the frame. You would probably find the wings visible in the frames immediately before and after, and probably wouldn't notice the single glitchy frames in playback. If it was shot on film instead of video, you wouldn't have this problem and that's one of the drawbacks of video for documenting things.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 18-3-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
nothing in here? have you watched all of the 3 videos?
Have you guys??

anyway Here is a shot of this incredible plane coming out of the building.

The video can be seen here: youtube.com...

A question: What made the fuselage explode after it went out of the building?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I might be going back a bit, but if you watch the first video of this thread and are able to pause the vid when the 'plane' first enters the video, you see the wing, and I'm no video expert but it looks clearly photoshop, it's not proportionate to the plane at all. It's blurry, not even attached to the plane, smaller than the other one, well a whole lotta things are wrong with it. Check it out for yourselfs, I don't know how to do that freeze frame thing and post it as a pic so.. All I can say is that it's in the 17 seconds mark.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And what is this big black streak that comes flying out of the top of the other building at light speeds a second after the plane entry? a bird? A missile? UFO? Debris? Smoke? Camera smudge/blur? its traveling way to fast what is it.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What a weird day wayy to many things way to many.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Evilbat: Compression also limits the amount of colors you can use, depending on how you can press it. So that illusion could have been aided by a limited palette.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I caught the same thing as Sekhemet at 2 seconds on that video. What is it? It moves real fast you can see how the camera distorts its because of its movement.

I think that should be sent out to be looked at by professionals.

People here are good but to fast sometimes with conclusions. That large black object is something of interest IMO.

I have seen at least two other videos here at ATS that had something similiar and could have been orbs or ufo's.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
it might be the same firefighter going from left to right in this video (ignore the so called plane hitting)
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join