It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK I know the no wing blah blah but this one!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
PLEASE SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO ASAP

The title says it all, you just need to watch it and please sing with me WTF !!!!!

PS For Debunkers: Please come on!!!!!Please come on!!!!!!!

here is the full video if someone care to download it I would appreciate. Please if you watch it frame by frame you will even see more freaking incredible things

youtube.com...

And if one wing missing was not enough here are 2 wings missing. (one for the truther one for the debunkers)
Fly that 737 into a building and you do have my respect

n

[edit on 17-3-2007 by piacenza]

mod edit: title

[edit on 18-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We have the third in our special selection of WTF Please notice the incredible hole caused by the plane

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
By the way that hole seems quite consistent with the 737 without any wings so the third picture might mean nothing

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
what exactly are you trying to prove in this video... i dont see any indication that there is a missing wing... i was in NYC and i saw this happen first hand.. a 757 hit the wtc, im not too sure about the pentagon, but i am so confused about your recent posts. What are you trying to prove?? you literally have the grammar of a seven year old.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
How do you call them in English? (sorry its just my fourth language)?

Visible impaired?

How can you write if you don't see?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
How do you call them in English? (sorry its just my fourth language)?

Visible impaired?

How can you write if you don't see?

sorry, i didnt know english wasnt your first language, its just very confusing when its hard to understand the point you are getting across.

kix

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
even if I really think John Lear was wrong saying about the "holograms and 9/11, these videos and a hole lot of things are making me rethink his whole idea of "false" airplanes and the explosions rigged....

chilling video....

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I always tought the hologram story was a farce but the third picture is actually the once that really makes me think.
It thats a real plane this video defies the laws of science.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
He is trying to say that in the video if you pause it before the plane impacts you will see the wing disappear. Watch the video and pause it, or run through it very slowly.

There could be a number of reasonable explanations for this phenomena.

#1. Missing frames (however the building is clearly visible through the wing)

#2. Light reflections, but again the building is visible through this area.

#3. Angle and Light which could be the most logical, magicians use angles all the time to distort the Fov of people.

I want to know who the original source is behind this video, I would also like to find a very good quality version of it.

Too many times lately people have been showing videos that are badly compressed and pixelated and it is hard to make a good guess on what is happening.

I admit the footage is interesting, but I want to know who the source is.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would love to know the whole story of the holograms... i was there and saw the second plane hit, who the hell thinks its a hologram?!? It was a real plane, i saw it... maybe it wasnt a boeing 757 but it was def. a plane. Whats this hologram business, someone please fill me in

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can see what you are saying but if it were true and the plane had no wing which is what it looks like to me, what could it of been?
The first thing that popped into my mind was: it might of been a missle, with a dummy wing on it, to make it look like a plane? Maybe one fell off or maybe it was designed to look like a plane from just a certain angle and just had one wing? Interesting and I feel it needs full investigation good find

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This Video as well it shows this little mistery:

All of those video look consisting with the following picture (watch the video and you will clearly see the wing missing as well

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And forgot about the first and most famous one (this is 100% real for sure)

Watch this frame and later the video.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yeah, i can kinda see what you are getting at also, the wing is there in the beginning but then it disappears right before it hits the building.... i dunno if it is just a relection or not, but the question is, why would they use a hologram when there are plenty of remote controlled planes that would have had the same effect without all the questions?

jra

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This looks like nothing more than a video compression effect. The grayish wings blend against the gray of the building and the video compression distorts and blends it.

You should try to get first generation copies of the videos rather than this stuff off youtube. The quality would be a lot better.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sure in all of the 3 videos????
I remind you that the one on CNN is available on DVD.
No sorry dude this time you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To me it seems that the color of the wing (especially with the shadow created by the planes tilt) makes it almost impossible to see as it enters the tower. This is also true of the right wing with the bright sky as a background / bright light reflecting off of it. Couple this with the poor video quality and presto!, no wing.

If you squint really hard you can just see the outline of the wing as it enters the tower in most of the films.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Uh.
It was a 767 not a 737.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sorry no that is not a 767 or a 737...

jra

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Sure in all of the 3 videos????
I remind you that the one on CNN is available on DVD.
No sorry dude this time you are wrong.

Are all the videos you linked to on youtube? Yes. Do all of them show signs of video compression? Yes (and quite heavily I might add). Lets see some screen captures from the original copies and work from there please, thanks.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by jra]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join