It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth liar caught on Video now we know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

How come out of the 19 hijackers reported to have died on 911, how come 7 of them have turned out to be alive and well, and working in legitimate business? Well I guess if a passport can survive, they can parachute! Did you know that one of the hi-jackers reported actually died a year before 911..can you answer that?

and ofcourse I'm sure you have proof of this claim, for example, a picture, with a postdate after 9/11 of the people? I mean, what proof do you have these 7 are alive, and arent people of like names?

Try this site for terrorist on flight 77 alive.
www.trackingthethreat.com...

Some more truth (not Conspiracy) about 911.

www.ctstudies.com...

9-11 hijackers set off airport detectors

Nine of the Sept. 11 hijackers were flagged for extra screening and at least three set off metal detectors but were still able to board their planes with dangerous weapons because of a weak air-security system, a federal commission disclosed....(Knight-Ridder, 28 Jan 04)

5 hijackers flew despite red flags

By 7:35 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, all five hijackers on American Airlines Flight 77 had been tagged by a passenger pre-screening program as "a risk to aircraft safety," and four had set off magnetometer alarms at airport checkpoints, according to staff reports presented yesterday to the independent 9/11 panel.....(Newsday, 28 Jan 04)

[edit on 17-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Where are the cell phone records, show me them.

And do you know how easy it is to fabricate a cell phone record?

Must not be too easy to do, I've never seen ANY records of them, so it MUST be very hard ( my 1st post was facetious, hence the eye rolls at the end) I start with the EASY stuff, the uncomplicated things, and in the intervening years NO one that I have heard off has ANY records of these calls so far

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The one thing our government is experts at is deny, deny, deny.

Keep the people busy give them what they want in words but never give it to them in reality.

Goes to show this happened in 01 and it is 07 and the people trying to give you proof are being ignored. While people argue about it "B" will be long gone from his office and it will just pass as everything does.

From all the information I have read and the pictures I have seen I would say IMO the American people and the people of this planet have been lied too.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Keep the people busy give them what they want in words but never give it to them in reality.

Goes to show this happened in 01 and it is 07 and the people trying to give you proof are being ignored. While people argue about it "B" will be long gone from his office and it will just pass as everything does.

From all the information I have read and the pictures I have seen I would say IMO the American people and the people of this planet have been lied too.

Yes our government loves to use disinformation.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yes our government loves to use disinformation.

And thank god we have sites like prisonplanet, americafreepress, globalsearch and what not which are completely honest and would never dare twist information to fabricate anything. Only the government does that and everyone working for the government goes to evil training school.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

That's why Bush made a statement on national TV to not believe any "conspiracy" theories and only believe that the alleged terrorists did it a day after the attacks. Why make an announcement for the American public to not "think" for themselves?

Take it for what it's worth, but when someone telling you not to look this way with no explaination behind it , there's something there they don't want you to see because just maybe you would find out that they were BS all along.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Try this site for terrorist on flight 77 alive.
www.trackingthethreat.com...

[edit on 17-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

Okay, a site with two pictures of the same guy, and the burb "is still alive" is supposed to be unequivital proof that he's alive? unless I'm missing something on that site.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
thank god for critical thought.
thank satan for blind faith.

you disinfo pros (and amateurs) are becoming desperate. it seems only character assassination is left in the official debunkers playbook'o'the day.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Okay, a site with two pictures of the same guy, and the burb "is still alive" is supposed to be unequivital proof that he's alive? unless I'm missing something on that site.

Well i look at the date and the FBI information and i click on the other information on the page.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join