It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Confessions' Of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Obviously timed to take the heat off the Rove / Gonzales scandal brewing. I don't think it's going to work though, the media is going after Gonzales like pitbulls and everyone's so over the terrorist mastermind thingy..

Sorry not to go off topic and pop a one liner here but your avatar is outstanding...lmao.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Obviously timed to take the heat off the Rove / Gonzales scandal brewing. I don't think it's going to work though, the media is going after Gonzales like pitbulls and everyone's so over the terrorist mastermind thingy..

Whoever brought up the Gonzales "scandal" was off topic, however ...

How is this a scandal now when the poster boy of many of you crying over this - Bill Clinton - actually fired all of the attorneys when he was president? It was probably even Hillary's idea.

To avoid a hypocrisy charge, you'll also need to complain about the Clintons.

[edit on 3/16/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Poor guy, high on Gitmo drugs, confessing every terrorist act in the last ten years. OMG, maybe he was behind the IRA and ETA too ! And why not the Brigate Rosse, too ? haha, the CIA is just a bunch of funny guys who lack charism to go on stage !

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't believe it. One guy responsible for all of these plots and attacks? And decides to confess now? There's no benefit to it besides an attempt to invigorate the public on the War on Terror, which is what it blatantly seems to be.

[edit on 3/16/07 by Dynasoar]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Last week, the US/Pakastani forces said that they had received new information about where Osama Bin Laden may be hiding and were tightening the noose. This week, we get Khalid M.'s confession published. I'm not sure if he spilled his guts all at once or over the years, but it seems as if part of his confessions included some secrets that will not be made public, like where Osama's hideout could be.

As far as the Gonzalaz/Rove/Meiers action of getting the Fed Prosecuters terminated, it seems that it has happened so frequently with past administrations (Clinton fired 83 of them), that it's a non-story. It seems that we Americans always restless and looking to create controversy. I guess that happens to societies with very a high standard of living, where most people are making good incomes and get bored easily?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
LMAO now THAT for some reason got me laughing hard

Hey, a little off topic but remember the guy that was Husseins "mouthpiece" whenever there was any thing said by Iraq (before the invasion) it was said by him? grrr i can not remember his name right now but I havent heard anything about him in a long time, I remember he surrendered soon after Baghdad fell but nothing from him since.. Im sure he squealed like a pig and is probably living a lavish lifestyle in a Govt protection program lol.

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
Poor guy, high on Gitmo drugs, confessing every terrorist act in the last ten years.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So did he explain how they got the towers to defy physics in his little confession?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Check it out here:

Confessions of a Terrorist Mastermind

Can't say I don't agree with them.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To be honest with you, i would question anyone that ISNT skeptical about this. To paraphrase a comment i read on another site, "next theyll have him confessing to JFK's assassination.
Wanna know whats even more disturbing though? There are actually people out there that are saying "yes, good job i knew he was the mastermind behind all this" To many gullible, narrow-minded people in this world, imo.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Even the MSM in America is seeing through this confession.

KHALID Sheikh Mohammed may be an execrable piece of crud, but his confession to an endless list of al-Qaida atrocities and terrorists acts is as suspect as the redacted transcript of his testimony.

Source

As this op/ed piece and other posters have pointed out, no one has heard from this guy since he was arrested in his pj's in 2003. Now he comes with a confession after years of captivity? This is worthless and could only be accepted as evidence in a sham of a court. Luckily, we have one in the form of the Combatant Status Review Tribunal.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
German news commentators are being skeptical of the confessions

They're just a bunch of bed wetting booger eating liberals and anyway, if it wasn't for the USA they'd all be speaking german now.

This guy is pure evil genius. Apparently it was all him and his buddy Ali.. Ali Akbah.. yeah, that's right.. Ali Akbah, see.

[edit on 3/16/2007 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The thing that made it hard to swallow for me was that he also confessed to being the master mind behind the "Shoe Bomber"....... that I would have kept quiet about, .......how could he go from genius plotter to doofus so quickly?

Just don't quite add up.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

They're just a bunch of bed wetting booger eating liberals and anyway, if it wasn't for the USA they'd all be speaking german now.

This guy is pure evil genius. Apparently it was all him and his buddy Ali.. Ali Akbah.. yeah, that's right.. Ali Akbah, see.

Are you kidding or do you mean what you're posting here? And btw... They are all speaking German right now..

Edit: Never mind.. I think you're just being sarcastic

[edit on 16-3-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Lol, yea i think hes just being sarcastic..
Anyway, yea you wouldnt think that he would confess to "masterminding" he shoe bombing case lol.
Also, as someone already pointed out, I believe, he admitted to plotting to blow up a building that wasnt founded untill AFTER he was already locked up, LOL.
Youd think these idiots would be able to keep their BS straight hahaha

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Are you kidding or do you mean what you're posting here? And btw... They are all speaking German right now..

Edit: Never mind.. I think you're just being sarcastic

[edit on 16-3-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
Poor guy, high on Gitmo drugs, confessing every terrorist act in the last ten years. OMG, maybe he was behind the IRA and ETA too ! And why not the Brigate Rosse, too ? haha, the CIA is just a bunch of funny guys who lack charism to go on stage !

Funny you should mention charismatic CIA agents. Valerie Plame had her 15 minutes in the congressional hearing into her outing today. Very charming indeed.

Mrs. Wilson's testimony is another reason KSM is making headlines. They need terrorism, fear, and national security out front in everyone's minds. Who do you trust? When does the tribunal inform the public of his sentence? And by what authority would they have have to execute him?

So you see, another good reason to get Gonzo out of the way. Another big problem for the DOJ. Bringing back Gtmo and the torture issue may just be Strike 3 for these goombas.

Centurian, I brought up the fact that KSM is OLD NEWS being used to distract our attention from what's going on back on the farm. (after they see DC)

I'll express my opinions why I believe this, but not discuss it further in this thread. The thread starter asked, I responded. That's all.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And yet, KSM gave his confession in front of Carl Levin. Now does anyone honestly think that Levin would stand by and let the military torture a confession out?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just another case of a guy in Quantanamo Bay being tortured within an inch of his life until he confesses and supports the big lie from the US govenrment and military.

Another fall guy for the cause.

9/11 a terrorist act?? Certainly but one has to ask who are the terrorists

I do not buy it, never will, never did

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Just another case of a guy in Quantanamo Bay being tortured within an inch of his life until he confesses and supports the big lie from the US govenrment and military.

Another fall guy for the cause.

And admitted it before his arrest, and made sure all the proof was on his computer before. Some torture to bleed back in time like that.

Yet somehow I suspect he's a fall guy anyway...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Just for the Record I want to say that I have never stated at any point on this website that the U.S. Government "Executed" 9/11 nor that Jihadi Extremists had no part in it - I am sure that they did - all I am saying is that there is a whole LOT of MANIPULATION going on all around the world. The Machinations have been going on for many, many years - it is all connected. We are all a part of it - this is just the latest attempt at trying to control peoples heads - what they think, believe & act on. Only we as a whole can break the chain & change things for the better!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Im just glad that americans seem to finally be waking up to the bs they are fed...look at the cnn poll regarding whether or not they believe the confessions....its like 3 outta 4 people don't believe it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join