It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Confessions' Of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I found this article and thought it was pretty interesting, since it brings up some points that have been forgotten or ignored all together. Specifically the one where Bin laden initially denied knowledge and participation in 9/11.
I have no doubt that some of you will actually doubt that is actually true but I do remember it. Thats not to say that he wasnt ecstatic about 9/11 but he still denied that he had taken part in it. Anyway, here is a portion of the story and here is the Source of the story

According to the headline article on BBC's front page, KSM is claimed to have admitted to the kangaroo court that tried him:

" I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from A to Z."

KSM's confession was announced to the world by the very people who routinely torture prisoners, hold secret military trials behind closed doors, and bar all lawyers and reporters from being anywhere near the courtroom.
But you do believe them, don't you?

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

[edit on 15/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No one else has any opinions on this guy? I just find it strange and oddly convenient that this one guy has "confessed" to being responsible for almost all of the terrorist activities over the past decade or so. I wonder what he got in return for confessing to all of this activity?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This news is being retread to take the heat off Gonzo and the goons in the WH, where # is rolling uphill REAL fast.

from ABC...

New unreleased e-mails from top administration officials show the idea of firing all 93 U.S. attorneys was raised by White House adviser Karl Rove in early January 2005, indicating Rove was more involved in the plan than previously acknowledged by the White House.

The e-mails also show Attorney General Alberto Gonzales discussed the idea of firing the attorneys en masse while he was still White House counsel — weeks before he was confirmed as attorney general.

The e-mails directly contradict White House assertions that the notion originated with recently departed White House counsel Harriet Miers and was her idea alone.

Scraping the barrel to cover the real story.... but they're going down fast now.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok am i missing something here? Im just curious as to what the firing of these
US attorneys has to do with this guys, IMO false confessions?

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
This news is being retread to take the heat off Gonzo and the goons in the WH, where # is rolling uphill REAL fast.

from ABC...

New unreleased e-mails from top administration officials show the idea of firing all 93 U.S. attorneys was raised by White House adviser Karl Rove in early January 2005, indicating Rove was more involved in the plan than previously acknowledged by the White House.

The e-mails also show Attorney General Alberto Gonzales discussed the idea of firing the attorneys en masse while he was still White House counsel — weeks before he was confirmed as attorney general.

The e-mails directly contradict White House assertions that the notion originated with recently departed White House counsel Harriet Miers and was her idea alone.

Scraping the barrel to cover the real story.... but they're going down fast now.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This news is being retread ...

It's an OLD STORY being used to reignite the spectre of terrorism.

Only it isn't working this time. It's going over like a lead balloon.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Lol ok, i think im following you now

A while back, when Bin Laden was still big in the news, some of the sites I came across would analyze videos and or pictures that Bin Laden supposedly put out.
Some of these reviews would come to the conclusion that at least some Bin Ladens were fakes and the videos were being shot for mis/disinformation purposes.
For example, one video would show him writing or holding a pen in his right hand, while Bin Laden is alleged to be left handed.
There are more examples of anomalies like that and theyre still out there buried in the archives somewhere.
My point is, I just do not believe that this guys "confessions" are legit. I mean hell they have him confessing to every terrorist act that has taken place in the past 10 or more years.. I just DONT believe it.

Originally posted by psyopswatcher

This news is being retread ...

It's an OLD STORY being used to reignite the spectre of terrorism.

Only it isn't working this time. It's going over like a lead balloon.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's seen as a distraction from the scandals.
It's not that people aren't interested, there's just other threads. Search below and find in them many good points and opinions and some dumb ones and name calling and the usual. Best of all are the posts by me!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yes i know there are other threads, ive posted in a couple of others. I also realize that this topic (9/11) has been beat the death, meaning there are dozens of 9/11 threads out there still but this isnt strictly about 9/11, not from my point of view anyway.
Its just that with this so called confession, the majority of people are going to believe exactly what the US Govt wants them to believe and that is that theyve "wrapped up" all of these individual investigations in one sweep.
Theres no doubt that this guy most likely had a lot to do with terrorism and maybe even a hand in killing Pearl.
Theyll probably end up killing this guy, like they did Hussein, so that in the future he wont be able to say the wrong things.
I really wish Hussein wouldve been tried in the UN or some place neutral, instead of that kangaroo court he was tried in.
Theres no telling what kind of information he couldve told about his relationship with past US administrations etc..
Everyones seen the famous pics of him shaking hands with US officials and Rumsfeld, i think it was.

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
It's seen as a distraction from the scandals.
It's not that people aren't interested, there's just other threads. Search below and find in them many good points and opinions and some dumb ones and name calling and the usual. Best of all are the posts by me!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Another possible inconsistency reported here:

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Britguy, the webpage at that link comes up but there is no article there, just a blank page??

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Guess that story is just EXTREMELY raw, so raw your brain can't even see it. .

Same for me - blank. hmmm....

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Mmmmmm... the original link still works for me.

Here is the text from the page:

"I was responsible for planning, training, surveying, and financing for the New (or Second) Wave of attacks against the following skyscrapers after 9/11: ...Plaza Bank, Washington state"

The Plaza Bank was not founded until 2006 according to their official Web site:

" Founded in early 2006, with a vision of creating the leading commercial bank in the Pacific Northwest, Plaza Bank’s story quickly captured the hearts and passion of some of the region’s leading business minds. From Jack Creighton, former CEO of Weyerhaeuser and United Airlines, to former Seattle Mariner Edgar Martinez, and nationally acclaimed salon operator Gene Juárez, the story of a bank founded to bring “class to the mass” simply could not be contained."

I think we can say for quite certain that whomever is being held as KSM was either caught recently or that his entire confession is a fraud.[\quote]

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Britguy]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thanks, got it... i have to believe the last part of the last sentence of that paragraph..
"his confession is a fraud"
you beat/torture someone long enough and they will confess to literally anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't think any one is going to hear directly from this guy ever again, and he would know that, I think he wants to go with a bit of a bang (no pun intended), for that reason I would take whatever he says with a pinch of salt. Yeah he probably was one of the more involved. And this sort of confession would be what the US wanted because it vindicates a lot of their actions. I just wonder what juicy bit of news has been buryed here!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Obviously timed to take the heat off the Rove / Gonzales scandal brewing. I don't think it's going to work though, the media is going after Gonzales like pitbulls and everyone's so over the terrorist mastermind thingy..

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Okay got it. So he was targetting a building that didn't exist yet? Could be a seam. But perhaps he meant the building that now houses the Trust? Maybe they bougt it in the meantime, and the charges just updated it to the new name without reference to the original name at the time it was targetted?

I recall hearing of some 9/11-Bojinka crossover plan with 11 suicide hijackings, E and W coast, 11 targets, one target in Seattle, back in like '03? The details are hazy and I've forgotten what this was... Anyway, talk about 9/11 cartoon fakery. This little evil machine just kept spewing out the plans, and kept it all on his hard drive to find, every last detail meticulously lined up, an "orgy of evidence" (anyone seen Minority report and know what I mean?). And we're supposed to be surprised that he now confesses?

I'm not big on Oswald mind-control theories, but it can be done. One or two key guys, playing perfectly to script, can seem to draw the whole thing togeether...

Oh now that's just paranoid...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah, wouldn't it be funny if the CIA secret rendition prisons turned out to be a chalet in Monaco with all the trimmings...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Obviously timed to take the heat off the Rove / Gonzales scandal brewing. I don't think it's going to work though, the media is going after Gonzales like pitbulls and everyone's so over the terrorist mastermind thingy..

additionally, there might be an administration campaign to smear this guy as being 10X more evil & diabolical than Osama himself...

and because he's already held captive...
the USA has achieved an objective of greater importance than finding or killing OBL might have

clearly they're minimalizing bin Laden and uber-demonizing KSM for some reason ?!!
(like the recovery of the remains of OBL?)

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Its very hard to believe anything that first of all comes outta a guantanamo trial since they are behind closed doors so noone knows how true the transcripts are, secondly, the dude's been tortured (or even bought off) for years...i mean I would say anything at this point had I been in his shoes. I see this as a response to the growing threat of the truth movement....you notice how everytime the truth movement gains some steam with new evidence or something that all of a sudden theres a confession, or videos of osama bin laden "proving" that 9-11 was all Al Qaeda. This is nothing but the latest salvo in the information war.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
if Khalid Sheikh Mohammed planned and carried out the wtc demolishion he would not be stupid enough to get caught.....can you be so clever and still be stupid?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join