It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoodwinked at Shanksville - 'Back in Black boxes'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
I was ~4 blocks from the towers on 9/11 and watched the events of that day unfold from my office window.

Sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Just for curiousity for myself, what building were you in and what floor? Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Griff - 25 Broadway, 9th floor in the back.

His brother was involved (that day) with flight radar.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Thanks again.

His brother was involved (that day) with flight radar.

Ah. Now it makes more sense to me.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Nice view. If you can call it that. I mean no disrespect.

Off topic, I was down your way 3 weeks ago. I was looking for the Chinatown bus back to DC (first time I've taken that bus). It's on E. Broadway. Well, I didn't know there was a difference between E. Broadway and Broadway till I asked someone. Anyway, didn't realise I was so close to ground zero at the time. Actually I knew I was somewhat close, but looking at it on the map, at one point I was only 1 block away (around Liberty St.). I've been there before so I'm not upset that I didn't go.

Edit: Just realized I took this thread really off topic. Sorry Killtown.

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Griff]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't work there anymore......quit in 2004......now located in west Jersey in the boondocks.....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just watched this video. The last bit about the black box recorders was an eye-opener.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Very suspicious. It looks planted. The Shanksville crater was not made by a Boeing 757-222 so something else caused it was made to look like it was caused by a plane but the crater is too small ( 30 feet wide x 10 feet deep ) to have been done by such a craft.

Great video. Must watch./

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Great thread dredge. S&F

Not.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Just watched this video. The last bit about the black box recorders was an eye-opener.

Sure was.

Its time to alert the truthers that they have been derailed and eluded into arguing over controlled demolitions. Its time to tell them about the available evidence that would make a straight politician sweat. All the evidence and discussions about what happened before the 1st plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join