It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil bro took these earlier

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yeah what he said. Does kinda look like contrails just being highlighted by the setting sun.
Did your brother say if this thing was moving real fast, or how long he saw it?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Cool photo, it almost looks like a flare? It's hard to say really, if it was a plane 'which is highly unlikely' you'd have seen that on the local news.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
could this ship/plane be whats diagramed in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com... ??

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Then I assume that this plane is expecting to crash land is it? Otherwise at that trajectory and velocity they got one hell of a G-Force to cope with after this shot!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
He didn't see the end because he came back inside to show what he had shot.He also says it wasn't going fast.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hmmm! if not moving fast then it had a lot of air resistance or was very large or it was flying in some fashion then. I can't think of annother scenario that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I wish i had seen it myself.Remember he's 11.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
THENEO

theres a video of the same typ of craft go back to like page 3 intelgirrl posted it

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yup i've seen it before thanks.I'm gonna stock up on videotape and keep camcorder charged ready just in case.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PARALYZ
I wish i had seen it myself.Remember he's 11.

Eleven? He grabbed the camera and took pictures? Hell, sounds like a champ! Great pictures-I have no idea what it could be. Thanks for sharing these with us!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It looks to me that the pictures are the sun low on the horizon illuminating a contrail. Considering he said it wasn't moving very quickly this is the most likely explanation. If it was moving really fast then we'd have to look at other possibilities.

I don't see how you get a triangle out of the Thai picture but whateva. If the thing was hovering what was that picture from.

I have never understood that Simon Gray supposed Aurora video. They show the fireball that disappears over the horizon, then a bit later a contrail, where through most of the video there is no ground reference. It would mean that the aircraft would have to make a 180 turn at some point at Mach 6+ because it would have to be going fast enough to make a fireball. No way. I don't buy the donuts on the rope thing either, I don't see it and the phenomina is falsely associated with PWDE. Most likely explanation is that they guy saw a large rock hitting the atmosphere, which can be pretty brilliant and move fairly slowly, followed by a plane with a normal contrail. That and the Aurora was cancelled before 1998

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
blah!

its not like they couldnt of had restarted the Aurora backup again with some new tech

edit- this seams to be the same thing in this video that intelgirrl posted www.firstscience.com...

is it me or dose it seam to pullup and start going skyword?

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Maybe it's a flare. Or maybe an experimental aircraft project gone wrong
. Anyhow, nice picture!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join