It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Champ has vanished! Or has it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hello! I have been lurking (lol) ATS for the longest time, and I came upon this topic. I've never heard of the Lake Champlain monster before, so thank you for giving me insight on this.

Anyway, it seems like the footage in question has been in hiding for a long time. Looking at the dates of the posts here, I wondered if it would be safe to recheck Youtube again, to see if anyone re-uploaded said video.

And sure enough, they did. This is my first post, I hope it's helpful! I just hope I got the right clip.

Link to Youtube video: Champ, the Lake Champlain Monster

Edit:
Sadly though, there really isn't much else to see.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by XRi73]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRi73
Hello! I have been lurking (lol) ATS for the longest time, and I came upon this topic. I've never heard of the Lake Champlain monster before, so thank you for giving me insight on this.

Anyway, it seems like the footage in question has been in hiding for a long time. Looking at the dates of the posts here, I wondered if it would be safe to recheck Youtube again, to see if anyone re-uploaded said video.

And sure enough, they did. This is my first post, I hope it's helpful! I just hope I got the right clip.

Link to Youtube video: Champ, the Lake Champlain Monster

Edit:
Sadly though, there really isn't much else to see.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by XRi73]
Hey! Good Job!

I have been looking for this for a loooong time!
Thank you. Strange how, and why it disappeared in the first place, huh?
Anyway, as you saw, they deemed it as legitimate footage. Of what, nobody has said. Now, if you can view the video, and go back to the stills I posted, it should make for some interesting guesses.
Champ has been a serious claim-stake for Crypto-Hunters for quite a while.
A lot of hard-to-debunk sightings and film has been originated from there.
What do you think is swimming around in this footage?

<< 1  2   >>

join