It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Apollo Astronauts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
wow this is amazing information i love this site.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Ahem...'Shimmering effect' from the 'rocket motors' eh?

Well...call me a old fashioned, but i always like my shimmering effects to obey the laws of physics!

NO ATMOSPHERE = NO HEAT SHIMMER, PERIOD.
Heat shimmering or optical illusions of the same type, ALWAYS require an atmosphere AND heat to produce this effect.

So, here's the thing, either there IS an atmosphere on the lunar surface OR the shimmer is a crucial error in the fabrication of the 'official landings'.

DON'T take my word for it, find lunar clips from the 60's and 70's, find heat shimmer on the video, (either from the orbiters camera or from the lander's) realise that what you are looking at is at the very least highly unusual, and at best evidence of out and out fakery. (as said, fake of either the landing itself, or the basic conditions on the lunar surface, take your pick at which is worse!)

spikey.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
At first I thought John Lear believed what he was saying. then there was this:

All planets in our solar system are inhabited by people very similar to us, some shorter, some taller, maybe other minor differences, but all of whom have evolved differently from those of us on earth.

Now I fully appreciate that being very open minded can be problematic for a rational westerner so I was quite happy to go along with some of John's more, shall we say challenging idea's. (We all make mistakes. ) I'm fully open to the idea that the military have been secretly doing whatever they possibly can for decades now...of course they have...what they've done is another subject and I'm afraid that John, on this subject you are not very convincing.

The technical mistakes that you have made are forgivable but as some have pointed out they are not acceptable. The guy with the equations a few pages ago, he's right. If he wasn't right to a fairly good degree your non-secret, garden-variety NASA missions wouldn't work.

I've heard the stories John is telling since I was a teenager. I actually believe that people like John Lear, Richard Hoagland, George H Leonard(anyone remember him?) and others are either extremely naive or delusional or both....or they are doing it deliberately either just out of personal perversity or maybe they are professional disinformation distributors. Anyhow, they're all just guys with fuzzy photo's of the moon saying they see all sorts of nonsence up there. For the younger people here, this has been going on from at least the 70's. Back then they were even more flagrantly insane. Try and find a book called "SOMEONE ELSE IS ON OUR MOON" By George H Leonard. He was doing a primitive version of what John is doing now. Leorards book has dozens of photos of just nothing. It's just the darn moon but he see's an amazing variety of unbelievable twaddle running around everywhere up there and there ain't diddly squat I can tell you.

Secret military use of space, no problem...Finding something a bit wierd on the moon, why not...

Little "nice" people from Saturn....your making that one up.

I do enjoy the scope of your ideas though John. I would sincerely like to ask you some questions.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Ati-grav? 4th atstonaut? Couldn't land on the moon & take off with 22,000lb of fuel. Fuel is weighless in space flight. On the moon 22klb would weigh abot 3.6klb. I don't see the problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
is there any futher words on the Midnight Wing ?, this was something that was mentioned in an old tv program

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join