It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Apollo Astronauts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The theory, which is currently by far the best fit to the observational data, is that an impact of a planet-sized body on the proto-Earth about 4.5 billion years ago ejected the material which then coalesced to form the Moon. You can read about it in many sources, but as often, Wikipedia is a good start:

en.wikipedia.org...

Regards
yf

It's a theory and only a theory.

I agree with John Lear's theory ( and Alex Collier's) that Earth's moon was transported to Earth orbit by advanced entities from outside our solar system. Alex Collier claims our moon is originally from Ursa Minor.

I admit the only thing I remember about my physics lessons was apples falling from trees, prisms refracting light and ping pong balls (yes really - I think the teacher was making a point about Earths size compared to our sun which would represent the size of our school.

Funny though, nice bloke that he was he never mentioned the fact that there are probably thousands of Earth like planets in OUR galaxy alone and that HUMANS might just be living on them.

Regards.

sip

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee

It's a theory and only a theory.

I agree with John Lear's theory ( and Alex Collier's) that Earth's moon was transported to Earth orbit by advanced entities from outside our solar system. Alex Collier claims our moon is originally from Ursa Minor.

I admit the only thing I remember about my physics lessons was apples falling from trees, prisms refracting light and ping pong balls (yes really - I think the teacher was making a point about Earths size compared to our sun which would represent the size of our school.

Funny though, nice bloke that he was he never mentioned the fact that there are probably thousands of Earth like planets in OUR galaxy alone and that HUMANS might just be living on them.

Regards.

So what makes you think the Moon was transported to Earth by entities? What reason is there for this(aside from being the the biggest feat of furniture removal ever..).

Finally Earth is not the only planet in our solar system or the universe with a Moon. Does that mean all the other planets also had their Moons delivered to them (via Galactic UPS) or not? Alex Collier has some well...interesting claims.

sip

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip
Does that mean all the other planets also had their Moons delivered to them (via Galactic UPS) or not? Alex Collier has some well...interesting claims.
sip

Maybe he read Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and came down with this theory...

I wonder when will Earth mk.II be delivered... ow, almost forgot. December 21, 2012...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller

I wonder when will Earth mk.II be delivered... ow, almost forgot. December 21, 2012...

Nope. You dont have to wait that long. It was just announced a few days ago !! It's about 20.5 light years from here.

Anyhow Planet X is heading our way right now. Also known as Niburu - have you heard of it?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
John I have been reading over a lot of these threads for hours now and I will admit I have only gotten past the first few pages on this thread so pardon me if this has already been asked, when you refer to anti-gravity are you referring to the brown-biefeld effect?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
John I have been reading over a lot of these threads for hours now and I will admit I have only gotten past the first few pages on this thread so pardon me if this has already been asked, when you refer to anti-gravity are you referring to the brown-biefeld effect?

If you are asking about our current anti-grav techonolgy I don't know what we use. But its certain that at some point we used the Brown-Biefeld effect.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
What was a secret was who was helping in the troubleshooting. It didn't happen to be Joe Shea that day it was one of the astronauts from the 'secret NASA astronaut corps'. I don't know why he was there that day. Maybe he was just filling in for Joe Shea. But the fact is he was there and he burned up. And there was no way to explain to the public and the press who the 4th guy was because his existence was a secret. It would have exposed the 'secret corps'.

so what did they tell his family???

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No need to tell them anything seing as the secret astronaut and his family all died in that horrible fiery auto wreck.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi John, thanks for the time.

Just curious, a few pages back you made reference to every planet in our solar system being inhabited, by whom per se?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The 4th astronaut did not go on a flight. He was there to help sort out the problems during the checkout procedure prior to launch.

I thought by being an astronaut, that you actually flew into space. What is so secret about someone who was more or less a technician?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

so what did they tell his family???

I don't know exactly how they worded it put the gist of what they said to the family was probably something like: "Here's some money. It's a matter of National Security. Shut up or we'll kill you. Thanks."

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by nyarlathotep

I thought by being an astronaut, that you actually flew into space. What is so secret about someone who was more or less a technician?

Maybe you have missed the gist here but the 4th astronaut was highly experienced in all technical aspects of space travel. He had probably hundreds of missions in space both to the moon and Mars and other places. He was replacing Joe Shea (head of ASPO) that day for whatever reason. I don't know exactly what his expertise would have been for that practice countdown.

I'm not sure how you formed your opinion that the 4th astronaut was 'more or less a technician' but that is incorrect.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mr Totality

Just curious, a few pages back you made reference to every planet in our solar system being inhabited, by whom per se?

All planets in our solar system are inhabited by people very similar to us, some shorter, some taller, maybe other minor differences, but all of whom have evolved differently from those of us on earth.

They (those from the other planets) don't wake up in the morning looking for someone to kill or terrorize or convince others to do so in the name of some god or country or some other fabricated reason. They are a nice bunch of people. Someday is is hoped that earth people may grow up to be just like them but at this point it is looking highly doubtful. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

All planets in our solar system are inhabited by people very similar to us, some shorter, some taller, maybe other minor differences, but all of whom have evolved differently from those of us on earth.

They (those from the other planets) don't wake up in the morning looking for someone to kill or terrorize or convince others to do so in the name of some god or country or some other fabricated reason. They are a nice bunch of people. Someday is is hoped that earth people may grow up to be just like them but at this point it is looking highly doubtful. Have a nice day.

this is unreal. I never heard anything about this. Is every planet inhabited (ie Jupiter, Mercury) or are there some that are empty?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm not sure how you formed your opinion that the 4th astronaut was 'more or less a technician' but that is incorrect.

Thanks for the post.

Did you see your post that I quoted? You said:

The 4th astronaut did not go on a flight. He was there to help sort out the problems during the checkout procedure prior to launch.

I guessed I formed my opinion from that post. From my perspective, it sounded like he did not go on a flight and helped with checkout prior to launch. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

this is unreal. I never heard anything about this. Is every planet inhabited (ie Jupiter, Mercury) or are there some that are empty?

They are ALL inhabited and many of the satellites of these planets are occupied/inhabited.

We on earth are living through a great hoax. We are told that there may be 'others' but they are certainly not anywhere around 'here'.

The "Great Hoax" is supported by disinformation such as Jupiter, Neptune and Saturn are "Gas Giants".

In fact, the only gas giant in our solar sytem is NASA.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

They are ALL inhabited and many of the satellites of these planets are occupied/inhabited.

We on earth are living through a great hoax. We are told that there may be 'others' but they are certainly not anywhere around 'here'.

The "Great Hoax" is supported by disinformation such as Jupiter, Neptune and Saturn are "Gas Giants".

In fact, the only gas giant in our solar sytem is NASA.

wow, this is unreal. is there any other source out there that you would recommend I take a look at? Have we spoken with all the species? Are you aware of any of their appearances?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This is unreal. is there any other source out there that you would recommend I take a look at?

The information is out there.

Have we spoken with all the species?

On government has ongoing trade, commerce and joint scientific exploration with many of the people from other planets.

Are you aware of any of their appearances?

As I mentioned before, you couldn't tell the difference in a crowd. Basically they look just like we do.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
thank you so much John that is awesome to hear I will be researching a bit

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Below are my thoughts on a 'Secret Space Program'. I wrote this a while ago but my trail of thought hasnt changed much.

Is NASA oblivious to its role as a cover for a secret space program?

There is potentially a highly classified space program using NASA as a cover whilst using advanced propulsions systems for faster and safer travel. The likely hood is that NASA is unaware of this secret program running parallel to their own and to put it mildly would be completely enraged to learn of its existence.

NASA is currently using Nazi SS liquid rocket technology that has been obsolete for over 60 years. The concept of using liquid based rocket propulsion is flawed. NASA knows this as they have had numerous accidents and missions are constantly being put back due to technical and weather problems. For NASA to find out that advanced technology is secretly being used to travel safely anywhere in space while they are losing lives and struggling to complete even basic missions (compared to what a secret, infinitely more advanced program would be achieving) would be devastating.

The powers that be (and I don’t mean the President) know about this technology but are happy to satisfy their own agenda knowing they have NASA perfectly placed as a cover. The everyday person would consider the NASA space program to be the pinnacle of technical excellence and achievement. Little does anybody know that NASA are the laughing stock of the secret space program.

What I wrote above is purely my own opinion, I'd just like to know what you guys thought about this theory?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join