It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I get all excited thinking about meeting myself. I often wonder what my greeting will be. I bet its a "whats up dude?" but who knows, maybe I will finally stop using that word by then
Hmm, maybe I should think of a specific greeting, then I will know that I'm the real me....

In any case I have come to the conclusion that tomorrow will be an excellent day for all. Or most. Or the ones who make it excellent. My point is that tomorrow represents the #9. I have just learned that this is an important mathematical number and now I cannot stop thinking about it. I was born in the year of #9. I cannot wait to find more 9's in my path. So my point is try something special tomorrow, or do something good, or take a risk. It won't hurt.

**Woo hoo my name is #9 i am so happy
Sorry but no one else would care about stuff like this so I have to express it here.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok this is strange. Not until I made this post would page 96 show up for me, even though I was the first post of the page. In anycase please disregard this post and if a Mod is watching please erase it as I dont want to waste space in this thread. Thankee.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

You are.....and message well heard

I just dont know where to apply it....there is this new girl in the office that i have had my eye on and just drives me nuts so maybe i should just take a chance like you said and tell her?
HA...i wonder what is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

I say go for it! I mean it can't do any extra damage, and who knows, maybe you will introduce yourself to your future wife tomorrow! Wouldn't that just be the bees knees? I am already requiring you to invite me to the wedding! Just kidding, but seriously I think you should do it. I am planning on doing something special I think, just don't know what is in order yet. I really need a boost in business so I am hoping it will be geared that way.

** Edit** Wow, biggest bummer of my life just happened. I was driving down the road, watching this really bright light in sky. It was definetely going the same direction I was. I stopped at a red light, and the light in the sky stopped, and started heading towards me!

My heart started thumping, and I was so overjoyed, it was finally my turn! But as it got closer I saw the red and green wing lights, and all my hope vanished. Still this has got me thinking though a little bit, why did this plane suddenly turn around and head a different direction? Or was it a perspective thing that had me screwed up and maybe it was only a minor deviation that looked major to me. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Funny you should mention jet streams blanketing the sky OTD. The past 2 mornings, the sky has been covered with jet streams (or chemtrails) here on the central coast of California as well. This leads to those fake looking clouds later in the day. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. Hopefully its nothing significant.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!!!

Have you have the chance to test out your IR lens yet?

From what I have seen, it is worth giving the fringes of freshly laid chemtrials a browse in IR.

I am still waiting for my lens. I think they sent it via Slow Boat from China Express....lol

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

I have a question for your friend.....has he ever seen world peace? A place where we are not valued or judged by how much we owe and we do not look upon what other people have in envy? A time when war is furthest from consciousness and may or may not be fought in a virtual reality world only to settle major differences?
Also.....i volunteered. I want to jump in head first so what do i have to do?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have a question for TD

When you went with mel gibson back to jesus' crucifixion how is it that you understood what jesus, and the roman guards were saying? I just ask because i know that the language of an american stoner is very much different than the languages of latin and aramaic.

Also, why would they try to film the actual crucifixion of jesus whenever they didn't even use the actual footage in the movie?

Also, it is 2008 now, the beginning, i know, but when is it that the american government is supposed to legalize pot for the use of citizens? In your blog you said you visited a gas station s where you could buy 5 joints for 10 dollars. When is that going to be actualized?

Lastly, how did the grey's trust you enough to pilot one of their ships within the first six days of meeting you?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Jeeze man could you be more subtle with your judgements? This is a pretty peaceful thread, there really is not any need for that my friend. You will find only kind people here, no one is criticizing each other.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hey whats up people, Cyber how is that project of yours going did you get the camera working.

I called the hello earth radio show and spoke to Micheal, i asked him some questions about the Star of David on some of the aliens robes and cloths. Also i told them about Td and his story, and asked Micheal about the mass landing...yet another corroberation!

check it out

helloearth.info...

sry if you cant hear me for some reason they got bad wire or something that makes it bad for anyone that calls...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is a really amazing video posted on one of my favorite sites, spike humor. its about the life and death of Bill Cooper. One of the first people to come out and spill the beans on what the secret government wants to do...he was killing in 2001 after...AFTER saying saying that there would be a major attack on the united states and that it would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden but it was really the NWO.

there is a 72 min video somewhere where bill talks about the agreement made by some aliens and the us government on technology...

part 1
spikedhumor.com...

part 2
spikedhumor.com...

part 3
spikedhumor.com...

part 4
spikedhumor.com...

part 5
spikedhumor.com...

RIP Bill...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

Will you remember me?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

thanks for the info. Did you even read his story. I read the whole thing and have some legitimate questions that i asked in a very friendly manner. He claims all those things happened and i just have some logical questions, with no sarcasm, that i would like answered. I suggest you go re read his story, the whole thing, and see if you have any questions for him

All seriousness aside, i think you're a little sensitive and need to lay off the energy drinks. also, if you think i am attacking him because i said "american stoner" i wasn't, for i am an american stoner. THANK YOU!!!

[edit on C
20082008-01-09T22:22:24-06:00u01America/Chicago1 by FremenBlueEyes]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Im sorry then, I mistook your humor for rudeness. I wasn't trying to attack you, I was just pointing out that its pretty chill here. I meant no harm. I got no problem with stoners either, I promise

I haven't had any energy drinks..not sure what that was suppose to mean.

**Bro, look at that avatar. Now do you really think I am gonna get on someones case for calling someone a stoner?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey ATSGUY !!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got the IR lens for the camera today.

I am just having a little trouble in seeing the LCD display as it is very bright outside and hard to see. I guess I will have to make some kind of blind for it or something as I can't really see what is on the display.

I will let everyone know when I catch something.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey ATSGUY !!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got the IR lens for the camera today.

I am just having a little trouble in seeing the LCD display as it is very bright outside and hard to see. I guess I will have to make some kind of blind for it or something as I can't really see what is on the display.

I will let everyone know when I catch something.

Hey man thats great, that must have cost you a pretty penny! I hope you catch something good.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So whats the story with TD? Is he still answering questions or did he leave again?
I got all excited about volunteering and im still awaiting instructions....whats goin on here??

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello, GUICE2, pikypiky (look, you were remembered!!!), FremenBlueEyes, and all you other class acts!!

My apologies for the delays the past two weeks. I had been house watching without computer access, and I'm being driven into the ground with work and other personal obligations. I'm working some twenty hour days of late, and on weekends and it's left no time (or energy) to respond.

TD actually answered questions from you all, so here are his responses.

First, GUICE2, thank you for your patience. TD is still taking questions, but at times responses may be delayed. I just learned from TD that he is without a computer during the week temporarily, but will be up to speed in that regard soon...Please stand by. ahah

GUICE2, you asked,

Originally posted by GUICE2
I have a question for your friend.....has he ever seen world peace?
Yes

A place where we are not valued or judged by how much we owe and we do not look upon what other people have in envy?
yes, I cant give an exact time but after 2012 world views change quite a bit

A time when war is furthest from consciousness and may or may not be fought in a virtual reality world only to settle major differences?
correct

Also.....i volunteered. I want to jump in head first so what do i have to do? wait for contact

TD is serious when he says that you may be contacted. What is happening worldwide (truly, in our solar system) right now offers the potential for any one of our worlds to change immediately, and profoundly. The clock really is ticking...Just need to know what to look for...Your time will come...

Hey, FremenBlueEyes!! No offense or misunderstanding with regard to your posts/questions at all. You asked,

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
When you went with mel gibson back to jesus' crucifixion how is it that you understood what jesus, and the roman guards were saying?
brain scanner downloads any language on and off earth that is audible

I just ask because i know that the language of an american stoner is very much different than the languages of latin and aramaic.

Also, why would they try to film the actual crucifixion of jesus whenever they didn't even use the actual footage in the movie?
we dont know that yet

Also, it is 2008 now, the beginning, i know, but when is it that the american government is supposed to legalize pot for the use of citizens?
I thought it would happen by 2007 and was wrong, so who knows, I still think soon

In your blog you said you visited a gas station s where you could buy 5 joints for 10 dollars. When is that going to be actualized?
I am hoping very soon

Lastly, how did the grey's trust you enough to pilot one of their ships within the first six days of meeting you?
they did not trust me to pilot or have my own craft, I was accompanied quite a while, I had to earn the honor of piloting and having my own craft, they let me take the wheel a few times if anything, I had to "earn my wings" so to speak.

Thank you for the excellent questions!!

Also, pikypiky, you will be remembered!!

I am still in the midst of a very unpredictable week/weekend, personally and professionally. Nothing bad, just busy. So I apologize if responses are delayed. I wish I could say it's due to paranormal stuff, but it's just life calling ahaha

Have a great week/weekend!! Welcome to Fantasy Island!!

PEace...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

O hey man...sorry for making you feel rushed. I empathize with you...i too am bogged down with work and personal crap but i cant always help to think that a lot of our problems will be fixed if the world was changed.

Thanks for all your responses to both of you.....i am patiently awaiting contact.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hey Dudes !!!!!!!!

I am just getting back in to my routine after a mad xmas break.
It was not very nice being locked up by the white coats but they have let me out. You would think they would let you out for the silly season.

Here is one to kick the year off. Fresh from where ever and for whomever.

Think for a moment of all the different types of ET's that you often read about. You know their names. You know what they look like.

Now think for a moment of all the ones that you don't read about. You don't know their names. You don't know what they look like.

These are the ones that are doing the job, and following it to the letter. You know this because you are vaguely aware of them but never hear of them.

Reach out to these ones and acknowledge them for their tireless work behind the scenes. It is harder to get them to come forward as they like to follow protocol. The protocol is to remain in the background and not to be seen. You can trust this type.

So a big Hello to all them. I know you are there.

If we remove the background we will be able to see them.

Mr OTD.
20 Hour Days???? Who is doing the controlling here? This does not seem like the lifestyle that TD speaks about.

I thought work hours were meant to be going the other way.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join