It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was John Titor.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Titor would have observed just as the cat would have

But the Real John Titor already knows the outcome before looking into the box.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Cat's Eyes

Indeed, but in the classic experiment, the cat determined that Schrödinger didn't exist until the moment he opened the box.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am just curious as to what you think would happen to a time machine if it traveled back into the past. Would it unage? Interesting story noneless.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Would the real John Titor please stand up?
I repeat, will the real John Titor please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

I'm John Titor, yes I'm the real Titor.
All you other John Titor's are just imitating
So won't the real John Titor please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Lets all try not to fill this thread with too many side comments. We have a set of questions presented to the OP, lets see if he returns.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No, I am John Titor.......
Or am i Spartacus?
Maybe I'm Brian......

Damn, they told me the medication was working.

But seriously, no response yet from the op, so when do we hang, er ban 'em?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Roger, Roger. You people are slipping.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well that one post is all they have done so far. I can't really see why someone makes this sort of post really, what will it get them except a ban?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just like the guy claiming he was the guy in the bigfoot suit! I see quite a paralel.

Unfortunatly Alan, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof! so come at us with your smoking guns!

Otherwise we will assume you are nothing but a fraud and your name will never be cleared

something to ponder!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hmmm.....

What makes this posting announcement by the so-called John Titor all that more interesting is that a another (supposed) time traveler claims to have come back in time to announce that John Titor had died and that he came back to tell everyone that fact..

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
He can't be John Titor, because I'm really John Titor!

Seriously, he should be banned if he doesn't provide proof. And if he doesn't post in this thread anymore, he should be banned for making such a stupid thread.. This is VERY redicilous!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
No, I am John Titor.......
Or am i Spartacus?
Maybe I'm Brian......

I'm Titor, Nooo I'm Titor....

Nooo I'm Titor and so is my wfie!!!!

Always look on the bright side of Life.. whe who, whe who, whe who e who whe who.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Neon Haze]

Urn

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
1. Alan950 could prove he's John Titor and be banned for hoaxing.

2. Alan950 could fail to prove he's John Titor and be banned for hoaxing.

LOL!!! that was freakin priceless!!!

another possibility of course, is that he is in fact the young titor (of our time line) failing to live up to his future selfs hoax.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well he couldnt possibly be the real titor... I do believe that I have said on ATS before about the John titor theory a few years ago that if John Titor were to really go back in the past that it would create a space time anomaly where the guy who is John Titor really is a blogger that fabricated all of it up.

So...

where's the time travelling one?

>_>

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
WEll .... he's not back yet. He just dropped his bomb with no explaination and walked away. How long do we wait for him to come back and explain?

My vote at this point - he's hoaxing about being the hoaxer.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
He'll be back
I'm sure of it. Lol imposters. I'm sure that he will want to come back to explain his fabrication of him being a hoaxer, I am sure that in his own mind he is whoever he wants to be, but he really isnt.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i once was a roman soldier, policeman, pirate, and any number of other people...
who then returned home with my bag of sweet treats, candy & such

masks are easy to don and allow one to act & say things not normally done

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So this guy is apologizing for the JT hoax and said he didn't want all the attention. This is obviously not the person behind the hoax because if he didn't want the attention, why did he keep the hoax going so long?

I'm calling BS.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alan950

A few years ago I made up a story that I was from the future, but I never though it would get so big, I never wanted all the attention, I apologize for lying, please accept my apology, thanks.

Alan Balcarce AKA John Titor.

Alan950,

Careful Mr. Alan Balcarce, careful. There are a few things that I would have mention to you sir. As of this post you have not replied to a single response to your claim of being John Titor, albeit I am sure that your u2u box is full already. I was listening to coast to Coast AM the other night and I heard the John titor updates as you did no doubt. Be careful that you do not cry wolfe too much!!
If you are not John Titor, then you will be honorable and come forward to the respected members of this site, accept your punishment, be banned per the rules, and walk away feeling totally stupid........this is my opinion of course! Funny gag, now be gone!
If you are John Titor, then you will be honorable and have the common decency to respond to the people that you have frauded and give them an explanation!!! There are many people that have empathisized with your so called reality and situation and you owe them that.........at the least. Then, accept your humiliation and be gone!

Either way, I am a very loving person but find this situation funny no longer.
Please step forward, answer your critics and supporters, and tell your truth....whatever it is sir.

In total seriousness and Peace, Mondogiwa

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This guy is a hoaxer I think.
This hoaxer will appear 6 years later I think revealing he was a hoaxer and not really John Titor, then 6 years after that a guy will say he was a hoaxer of the hoaxer being John Titor.
It really does go full circle.
Now time to reveal myself.
*Removes cloak to reveal himself*
I am John whatever his other name part is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join