It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have contacts with officer involved w/ roswell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well sorta.

It is a friends grandfather and he is pretty old. I thought about getting an interview with him after my friend talks to him some more. He was a military officer at the time of the Roswell incident and claims to have seen photos of the UFO and bodies.

Im not good at interviews so questions are welcome. Im going to tell him, if he grants me the interview because he may not want to talk about it, that he has a wonderful story to tell and if he wants the truth out then i can help hundreds or maybe thousands hear his story.

BTW, my friend would never lie about something like this. I believe him 100%. If there is anyone lying then it would more than likely be the grandfather.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
WOW!!!
that would be a great opportunity.
as far as questions, I wouldn't treat it like an interview, I'd just have a nice long conversation and ask the questions that come naturaly. He will be more likely to share more that way. On his terms.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
good point

I will let you know what more he tells my friend... Im not sure what he is going to ask him, but I will let you know what I find out, and if I get a chance to talk to him myself

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
well I hope it all works out...good luck

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ill Try To Post Some Question When I Can Think Of Some

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The officer should be reminded of his agreement he made with the military regarding top secret information or information classified beyond such classification levels.
It is against the UCMJ to disclose information for a period of 70 years or death, whichever comes first.
If the Officer made that agreement over 70 years ago, and I know it isn't that time yet, then by all means, spill the beans.
But the time to talk hasn't come, at least, not until the year 2007. So, I think it would be in that Officer's best interest to continue to keep his mouth shut until he can legally open it.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
let's hope he isn't senile

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentBlueBook
The officer should be reminded of his agreement he made with the military regarding top secret information or information classified beyond such classification levels.
It is against the UCMJ to disclose information for a period of 70 years or death, whichever comes first.
If the Officer made that agreement over 70 years ago, and I know it isn't that time yet, then by all means, spill the beans.
But the time to talk hasn't come, at least, not until the year 2007. So, I think it would be in that Officer's best interest to continue to keep his mouth shut until he can legally open it.

Possible information leak sealed. Good job AgentBlueBook

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You know...I'm not saying that your lieing or anything...but there are so many Grandfather stories out there its not even funny.
Maybe your Gradfather is yanking your chain a little. Want some advice...ask him the same question twice, only with a few weeks in between. Then just see if there is any discontinuity between the two stories...

Anyways, I started a thread on Roswell, and your welcome to contribute to it if you wish to.
Here is the link.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Dont believe me because its a grandfather story? Okay then, it is my baby brother....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ask him if the Aliens ever Mastrubated?
That should be interesting

Deep

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hmmm... Hopefully they do it on their own planet

Btw, i Just found out that the pictures he claims to have seen were never released to the public, according to him...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What I love about this place, some people are harping on keeping the truth covered up and others don't want to believe in anything.

Why do you come here?

Anyways, just trying to open some minds up.

Thatoneguy,

You state that this person only saw pictures then I assume that is the extent of their involvement in what transpired at Roswell at that time or do you know otherwise?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You state that this person only saw pictures then I assume that is the extent of their involvement in what transpired at Roswell at that time or do you know otherwise?

have no idea. All that I have said is all that I know.

I may never get to talk to him myself but both of his grandkids are two of my best friends. I can try to work my way in his door somehow
One of them, Raymond, told me he was going to ask him more about it.

This all may be his grandfather lying, only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
One of my Uncles is an Engineer, and told me once that he met 2 engineers who worked at Area 51, and told him that it was just one huge waste dump

Deep

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
He was probably telling you the truth....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was exstatic when he told me..jumping all over the room.
Then hes like its just a big dump site.
Deep

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Area 51 is a waste dump?

I assume you never saw the satellite pictures floating about the web then?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No... where at?

I went to terra server once, i think thats what it was, but i dont know about pics that are floating aroudn on the net....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thats what the engineers told him.
And thats what he told me.
A chemical waste dump.
Unless he did not want me to know anything.
Hes no grandpa with revealing secrets about the world.
Deep

<<   2 >>

join