It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane UFO over Russia - Turns Into a Spiral?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is nuts...

video.google.com...

What the hell is that?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That is the most amazing video i have ever seen. There is NO logical explanation for that, and unless it is CG, it is the best UFO footage ever captured.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
looks just like the rocket launches I see comming out of Pt Magu missile/naval base all the time. Part of the rocket slips out above the atmosphere on it's normal course. This can be seen when the contrail stops suddenly and the light is only from the rocket and not the illuminated air from the light of the rocket. The spiralling thing is the bottom half of the rocket which boosts it into space ejecting succesfuly and tumbling back down to earth where it will most likely burn up glowing even brighter.

If the launch happened a few hours earlier then the same rocket would have left prism like vapor trails that look like wierd sherbert colored clouds, arora borialis like glowing high in the night sky as they caught the last of the setting sun.

They do look pretty cool though. Last time I witnessed one my neighbors watching at the same time on the balcony over exclaimed that they thought it was a UFO, another less intelligent neighbor thought it was lightning, even though lightning doesn't take it's time jolting up into the air, or leave irridecent trails behind them.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ROFL @ BASSPLYR you loonatic

Very interesting video, crazy stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you being funny about the lunatic part? Seriously it's a rocket. Look up other rockets from you tube there has got to be some in there or just ask anyone else here at ATS who has seen rockets go into space. They'll tell you it's a rocket too. They all look just like that when they launch.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Beautiful clip...but yeah that looks like a rocket to me too. Would of loved to seen that live.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
you being funny about the lunatic part? Seriously it's a rocket. Look up other rockets from you tube there has got to be some in there or just ask anyone else here at ATS who has seen rockets go into space. They'll tell you it's a rocket too. They all look just like that when they launch.

No I can see it's just a rocket as you said just you could have waited abit longer to piss on the clip, it does look cool though.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
sorry lion, I get a little quick on the draw sometimes.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
sorry lion, I get a little quick on the draw sometimes.

I was going say i never ever saw a rocket swirl like that towards the end like it did, except in cartoons.

That was a great piece of footage, Does anyone know when that was taped???

[edit on 9-1-2007 by whos_out_there]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
just wanted to tell you i have voted whos_out_there for the way above top secret award

[edit on 7-2-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Apparently NASA's Columbia orbiter was also being struck by the same sort of corkscrewing purple bolt or beam of energy.

here is a link to that story...
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/02/05/MN192153.DTL

The photographs have not been released publically, only the photographer and NASA have costody of the photographs and the photographer has chosen to remain anonymous.

These photo's shocked me to no end.

First of all, what they are not telling you is the purple cork screwing "weapon" in the 1st photo has missed the shuttle and is now down below and behind the shuttle.

the 2nd photo show the purple "lightning" weapon has done a coarse correction, a instant 90 degree turn and is now chasing the Shuttle!

Keep in mind, the shuttle is flying at 12,500 MPH so whatever this thing is is going faster than that that and did a 90 degree turn on the money.

by the 5th photo the shuttle has been struck

Why have these photo's been kept from the public?

What is really going on?

I then remembered I had read the following from a ET channeled source...

"Dear ones, the Columbia was lost a couple years ago because we shot it down. There was the plan to drop a nuclear bomb, and this wasn't allowed to happen. The crew was evacuated first, and they are safe, and will be returned to Earth when appropriate after the NESARA announcement. There were never any body parts from crew spread on the ground. Although we do have control of the current shuttle and can determine its contents, we are taking no risks. On top of that the shuttle is old and not safe anyway, so why the risk to life to send it up again for any reasons?

Your space program is a waste, designed to hide what is really going on. There are space stations around Earth of which you are not aware, and you have had space capable shuttle craft for some time now. Some of you are aware that the United States has a station on Mars, and these little rover things moving around are pretty silly. They are real however, so you can believe some of what your media talks about with them."

I came across the above info a while ago, so I remebered when I saw these photo's. Many people here now know I'm working with David Sereda on his next film. David talked about this event on the last art bell show, A listener had the photo's and sent David all five.

As the article states, The photogropher will not allow these photo's to be used or even released to the public, NASA is bulleying this guy and he is folding.

It pisses me off because everybody deserves the right to see these photo's. It is known NASA had very advanced camera's on the ground and they also filmed this event, where are the photo's? & Film?

As I said, David Sereda is making a new film, obviously we can't use the real photo's because we don't want to get sued, but we can make a artist re-creation on the photo's and there is nothing this guy can do about it.

I hope this guy is ready because he's going to have a lot of people wanting to see these photo's when this movie comes out.

I did track down down Photo #5, the White trail/streak is the Shuttle leaving a burn trail behind it, as you can see, the purple corkscrewing weapon did a sudden coarse correction and then chased down the shuttle which was going 12,500 MPH!

I sent David the link to this video you posted, thanks you for posting it, I'll let you know what he thinks

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hi FrozenThought.

I did track down down Photo #3, the white trail/streak is the Shuttle leaving a burn trail behind it, as you can see, the purple corkscrewing weapon did a sudden coarse correction and is now chasing down the shuttle!

So technically this image is copy righted?
How come you managed to get picture 3 but not the others?

Interesting image, but there is only one streak, wheres the shuttle, as opposed to the "weapon"?

Oops edit to add, i see it now, thought the main parallel streak was earth...its early i just got up....

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
neat clip, i dont really understand the swirling part tho. very interestig indeed.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I was researching the story and I found one of the photo's here, I guess they missed it, might want to download it while you still can!
I can't put a link in, it's not working for some reason but i found the photo in the Google Image section

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
I was researching the story and I found one of the photo's here, I guess they missed it, might want to download it while you still can!

Ops wrong link, Here you go.
Scroll down for image.

And an article link to it.

sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/02/05/MN192153.DTL

Top investigators of the Columbia space shuttle disaster are analyzing a startling photograph -- snapped by an amateur astronomer from a San Francisco hillside -- that appears to show a purplish electrical bolt striking the craft as it streaked across the California sky.

Is this image really copyrighted??
anyway saved it..lol...
But its available on above link....

Would be interesting to see the other pictures

Ok found this too.

Peter Goldie, the individual who took the image of the square lightning strike which hit Columbia wishes that I no longer share this image with the readers of this site until we can come to a licensing agreement. This is understandable. Since his licensing agency does not respond to requests for permission to use... Here it is. NASA is just trying to supress the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Ops wrong link, Here you go.

And an article link to it.

sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/02/05/MN192153.DTL

Top investigators of the Columbia space shuttle disaster are analyzing a startling photograph -- snapped by an amateur astronomer from a San Francisco hillside -- that appears to show a purplish electrical bolt striking the craft as it streaked across the California sky.

Is this image really copyrighted??
anyway saved it..lol...
But its available on above link....

Would be interesting to see the other pictures

Thanks for tracking down the link, I gave up, Ya, the photo's blew my mind, this video seems very simular don't you think?

By the way, There is nothing the guy can do if we use computer generated "Artist renditions " of the photo's, which is exactly what we are doing.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wow, so the Aliens shot down the Columbia shuttle because there was a nuke on board that was going to be dropped? That is one of the best one's I've heard yet...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Wow, so the Aliens shot down the Columbia shuttle because there was a nuke on board that was going to be dropped? That is one of the best one's I've heard yet...

Wouldn't surprise me a bit

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I can't put a link in, it's not working for some reason but i found the photo in the Google Image section

Either i am a dumb @ss (though i doubt it :lol
or it no longer exists. Anyone get it?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Either i am a dumb @ss (though i doubt it :lol
or it no longer exists. Anyone get it?

?Erm here is the original source.

Columbia Picture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join