It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This summer/Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The video is on a MiniDV tape.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
dont you get a software for a dv camera when you buy it.I also have a miniDV camera. And I also have a software cd that came with it. It allows me to transfer the whole video, or pics to the hard drive....

search around.maybe you got that cd somewhere.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I hope so i want to see that tape

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I borrowed the camera from my school....I was in the tech department this summer, but we had a nasty dissagrement about something, and I ended up quitting, thus I cant use their camera to transfer it to anything, nor do I have my own to do the same.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Noooooooo Dammit I Wanted To See It

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
not as cool as your picture, but in October when we visited area 51 this came out of the base and whent flying past us as we were leaving.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice Picture I Believe You Because Of The US Goverment License Plate Good Picture
Thanks For Sharing

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thanks, I would like to see anyone elses pctures if they have any?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I didn't know they went back to using white trucks again. Gov plates tell you when the truck went into service, in this case 2001, not sure about the B but all Area 51 trucks have it. Anybody got any recent stories or pictures? Since they are the government, it should be about time for them to get a new fleet of vehicles soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
actually most air foce liscence plates have that .. or at least when I was in they did.

DoD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Give Us A Shout When You Have The Video

UNTIL THEN DON'T WASTE OUR TIME

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoD
Give Us A Shout When You Have The Video

UNTIL THEN DON'T WASTE OUR TIME

DOD...your a no talent ass clown, by far did I waste your time, I provided you with pictures, and am still in the progess of looking for some way to transfer my tape to CD. It is near impossible in a small town.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
lol Still cant wait

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfuzzyx
I've agreed to host the space for subscorpion on my ftp server. I only have a cable modem, so there is only a 15 mbps upstream for me. I can leave the server running for about a week without completly disrupting my internet service. I will give out the address and the user/pass when i recieve the video.

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by xfuzzyx]

There is no way you have 15mbps up n your cable modem. Only way you can get that fast is with a t3 and up.

As for you the guy that took the videos. Encode them in DivX it's the best format ever. Good luck with getting them on the web.

LAX

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
any news on the vid coming out????

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ha, that's great. My cousin went to Las Vegas last year; he and his girlfriend went to Taho Lake, and he got the idea of visiting Area 51, didn't even plan on it....lol. Took pictures, and he encountered the same thing basically.

Hey, next time you go run as far as you can pass the "line" and tell us what happens.......

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"Who's the chich with the NICE (c)? (No offense)"

exactly what i was thinkin..

anyway, nice pics!

DoD

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
DOD...your a no talent ass clown, by far did I waste your time, I provided you with pictures, and am still in the progess of looking for some way to transfer my tape to CD. It is near impossible in a small town.

i sincerly aploagise for the way i treated you in posting the above reply

the images very good quality and you must have gone to a lot of trouble to get them

so no hard feelings

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok here is the latest news...one of my teachers has a way to transfer the DV tape to DVD...so i went over to her house, and her husband and i recorded the DV to the DVD, only with one problem...when we went to play it, it only played the first few seconds of the cd...then went into a snowstorm...the computer is currently getting fixed, and i will attempt another record as soon as it gets back to their house.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Since school was closed today and i was bored...i took the time to upload pictures from my previous trip to Area 51.

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join